Topas

Hoax kills US citizens

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/US-deaths-in-2020-top-3-million-by-far-most-ever-15820368.php

U.S. deaths increase most years, so some annual rise in fatalities is expected. But the 2020 numbers amount to a jump of about 15%, and could go higher once all the deaths from this month are counted.

15% more Us citizens died in 2020 than in 2019. And the final number will be even higher. 

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

Damn that stupid hoax!!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

"I downplayed it on purpose..."

"It's just one person who came in from China"

"It'll be gone by Easter"

"It will just go away. One day it will just be gone"

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

And that directly caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people?  If you believe that, there's really nothing else to say.  The truth is that roughly the same amount of people were going to die regardless of what was SAID or done.  Viruses are going to do what they do.  Example: lockdowns don't stop viruses.  They delay them.  Maybe.

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

And that directly caused the death of hundreds of thousands of people?  If you believe that, there's really nothing else to say.  The truth is that roughly the same amount of people were going to die regardless of what was SAID or done.  Viruses are going to do what they do.  Example: lockdowns don't stop viruses.  They delay them.  Maybe.

Yes. That’s the point. Lockdowns are a tool to minimize the impact of the virus until a vaccine is available and adequately deployed. 

There are plenty of examples around the world where this has been an effective strategy to minimize the loss of life. The USA could have been one of these good examples but it wasn’t. 

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 2

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Out of context.  The Aquarian made all of the right moves shutting down travel.  I was also amazed by the resiliency of his economy.  Great man, great administration, great success.

You need to worry about Hitler Cuomo.  You need to tell him 'The Empire State' is only a slogan; he doesn't need to be Caligula.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, foster said:

Yes. That’s the point. Lockdowns are a tool to minimize the impact of the virus until a vaccine is available and adequately deployed. 

There are plenty of examples around the world where this has been an effective strategy to minimize the loss of life. The USA could have been one of these good examples but it wasn’t. 

The Aquarian made the right moves.  The lockdown would have crippled us.  And we would see the virus rear its head now.  Regardless.

Science.  Avail yourself of it.

Now go campaign against the purest of evils, Andrew Cuomo. 

Topas

Sorry, I killed your thread.

Intellectual superiority will do that.

I recommend a 'mercy closing' of this thread' by the moderators (dropped an SM57, SM58 and three Sennheisers).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, foster said:

So we should lockdown until May?  June?  However long it takes?  Are you fucking kidding?  It can't ALL be about the virus.  There are no other considerations in your opinion?  Government just bails everyone and everything out until the virus is kaput?  Crazy talk.  Crazy.  Sorry.  Life needs to go on.  Isolate the elderly and sick.  Everyone else needs to carry on.

32 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Out of context.  The Aquarian made all of the right moves shutting down travel.  I was also amazed by the resiliency of his economy.  Great man, great administration, great success.

You need to worry about Hitler Cuomo.  You need to tell him 'The Empire State' is only a slogan; he doesn't need to be Caligula.

normally I just let your trolling posts go by without commenting on them because I get what you're doing but let's address this one. He did not shut down travel. He limited travel from China but did not shut it down and while he was limiting travel from china, the virus was on a rampage in Europe and Europeans were coming into this country in droves everyday. Which is why I say most of the virus got here from europe, not China. By the time he temporarily stopped travel from europe, it was too late

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

normally I just let your trolling posts go by without commenting on them because I get what you're doing but let's address this one. He did not shut down travel. He limited travel from China but did not shut it down and while he was limiting travel from china, the virus was on a rampage in Europe and Europeans were coming into this country in droves everyday. Which is why I say most of the virus got here from europe, not China. By the time he temporarily stopped travel from europe, it was too late

Erroneous, plus 20/20 hindsight is amazing!!!!!!  LOL

I think if your argument where that the economy is too important also for the next generation that this cannot be closed down and we might have to lose some elders on the way, but this is the lesser of two evils, I could understand you. I would not agree but I could follow your argument. 
but saying he did everything he could and that amount of people would have died no matter what, does not make the slightest sense. Because if you are looking only at death toll, the US way sucks ...

• Thanks 1

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

14 hours ago, Topas said:

I think if your argument where that the economy is too important also for the next generation that this cannot be closed down and we might have to lose some elders on the way, but this is the lesser of two evils, I could understand you. I would not agree but I could follow your argument. 
but saying he did everything he could and that amount of people would have died no matter what, does not make the slightest sense. Because if you are looking only at death toll, the US way sucks ...

I make complete sense and I'm right.

• Haha 1

On 12/22/2020 at 7:58 AM, Topas said:

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/US-deaths-in-2020-top-3-million-by-far-most-ever-15820368.php

15% more Us citizens died in 2020 than in 2019. And the final number will be even higher. 

Did you read the article or just the headline? The real meat was right in the middle.

But some other types of deaths also have increased.

A burst of pneumonia cases early this year may have been COVID-19 deaths that simply weren't recognized as such early in the epidemic. But there also have been an unexpected number of deaths from certain types of heart and circulatory diseases, diabetes and dementia, Anderson said.

Many of those, too, may be related to COVID. The virus could have weakened patients already struggling with those conditions, or could have diminished the care they were getting, he said.

Early in the epidemic, some were optimistic that car crash deaths would drop as people stopped commuting or driving to social events. Data on that is not yet in, but anecdotal reports suggest there was no such decline.

Suicide deaths dropped in 2019 compared with 2018, but early information suggests they have not continued to drop this year, Anderson and others said.

Drug overdose deaths, meanwhile, got much worse.

Before the coronavirus even arrived, the U.S. was in the midst of the deadliest drug overdose epidemic in its history.

318,000 / 330,000,000 = .096% of the population dead from what's marked as COVID-19. Are you scared?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

So your argument is now: 300K is not much and worthwhile to have the economy open or that no action would have lead to less dead’s? You gotta decide ... initially you said he did everything he could and there would have been this number of dead’s anyway ...

they are True Believers and will never give up their allegiance to the greatest, most honest and compassionate leader the world has ever seen

disgusting

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

6 hours ago, Topas said:

So your argument is now: 300K is not much and worthwhile to have the economy open or that no action would have lead to less dead’s? You gotta decide ... initially you said he did everything he could and there would have been this number of dead’s anyway ...

We haven't begun to figure out how many of those 318K were actually from COVID-19 or just tested positive for it at death. Don't forget, George Floyd tested positive but clearly that isn't how he died. The numbers so far clearly aren't pandemic level just yet even though I won't sit here and pretend the whole thing isn't tragic. How many deaths have we had from suicide due to the lockdowns? The article clearly skirted over that whole issue without giving a number. Well here's some info on that.

Suicide deaths higher than COVID-19 deaths amid lockdown, CDC chief warns

“I think that the cost to our nation in continuing to keep these schools closed is substantial, and I’m hopeful that resources that are necessary can be made available,” Redfield said during a July 14 webinar hosted by the Buck Institute. “But there has been another cost that we’ve seen, particularly in high schools.”

“We’re seeing, sadly, far greater suicides now than we are deaths from COVID,” he lamented. “We’re seeing far greater deaths from drug overdose that are above excess that we had as background than we are seeing the deaths from COVID.”

Redfield went on to stress that this is why health must be viewed in light of the “overall social being of individuals,” which in this instance, he argued required working to “get these schools open in a way that people are comfortable and they’re safe.”

While the CDC chief did not explicitly link those deaths to state lockdowns and school closures, many have argued that the mental and emotional health risks of prolonged isolation would be as dangerous or more dangerous than the coronavirus itself in many cases, particularly among the young, for whom COVID-19 is less dangerous than for the elderly or immunocompromised.

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

There isn't a single pro Trump conspiracy theory that you don't fall for, is there?

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, Meathead said:

they are True Believers and will never give up their allegiance to the greatest, most honest and compassionate leader the world has ever seen

disgusting

No.  Voting democrat is disgusting.  Watch the shit show start late January.  ALL of Biden's appointments are excrement.  Obongo II.  Sickening.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

No.  Voting democrat is disgusting.  Watch the shit show start late January.  ALL of Biden's appointments are excrement.  Obongo II.  Sickening.

Don't worry, he'll claim that he was never for Biden shortly into his possible term if things go haywire. He's still capable of having a come to Jesus awakening though. We're praying for the Meathead.

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Don't worry, he'll claim that he was never for Biden shortly into his possible term if things go haywire. He's still capable of having a come to Jesus awakening though. We're praying for the Meathead.

Same for most of these clowns.  They'll distance themselves from Senile Joe so fast it'll make your head spin.  Problem is I have a long memory and take notes.

• Like 1

Here's another good one. Roll your sleeves up for that shot!

Parler @NYexile