Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

How about that new stimulus bills?

You get $600 of your own money back instead of $1200 and now there's all this pork.

teCBRLdY.png

I guess NFL Bite might go down if what AOC quotes is correct.

1608589905066.png

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Garbage.  Those cocksuckers in the House and Senate should have all their assets frozen and be forced to live on $600.  :niterider:

best600.jpeg

600fu.jpeg

• Thanks 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

You get $600 of your own money back instead of $1200 and now there's all this pork.

teCBRLdY.png

I guess NFL Bite might go down if what AOC quotes is correct.

1608589905066.png

What a bunch of shit.

Bad bill.  That said, this could have been done months ago.  Held up by the dems to hurt President Trump.  Those dems sure love the people of this country.  Fuckers.  SUPPORT TERM LIMITS ************************************

‘It’s unconscionable’: Outrage over the ‘three-martini lunch’ tax deduction in the new coronavirus aid deal

The emerging COVID-19 relief package reportedly includes a tax break for business meal-expenses that Trump has pushed for months

This piece of the long-awaited fourth emergency coronavirus-relief bill has plenty of people shaken and stirred — and it’s not the second round of stimulus checks being half as much as the first.

No, it is what’s being called the “three-martini lunch” tax deduction, which President Trump has pushed for since the spring as a means to boost a restaurant industry that has been hit especially hard by the pandemic. Businesses have only been able to take 50% of their meal expenses off of their federal taxes since the 1980s, but a proposal backed by the White House and Sen. Tim Scott, a South Carolina Republican, would let them write off 100%. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has included this tax break as a White House priority in the stimulus-bill negotiations, sources told the Washington Post, and Democrats purportedly agreed to it in exchange for an expansion of tax credits for low-income families and the working poor.

Sen. Ron Wyden of Oregon, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Finance Committee, told the paper that “Republicans are nickel-and-diming benefits for jobless workers, while at the same time pushing for tax breaks for three-martini power lunches. It’s unconscionable.”

Treasury’s Mnuchin included the business-meal tax break as a White House priority in stimulus-bill negotiations, and Democrats ultimately agreed to it in exchange for an expansion of tax credits for low-income families and the working poor, according to reports.

Related:‘We are the shame and laughingstock of the world’ — the $600 stimulus check isn’t going over well on social media

This sentiment was shared by many politicians, journalists and taxpayers on social media on Monday. For those already disappointed that the second round of direct checks to Americans would be just $600 per person, the “three-martini lunch” deduction added insult to injury. It led “Let them eat cake” to trend on Twitter as some users mused over how out of touch lawmakers have become with Americans suffering through the pandemic.

In the early stages of the pandemic, Trump had pushed for a more generous tax deduction for businesses for their entertainment and meals, saying it would “really bring life back to the restaurants; I think make them hotter than before.”

Some economists and tax experts disagree. “Months later it is still bad policy, and still not good economic relief for the current situation,” Kyle Pomerleau, a tax analyst at the conservative-leaning American Enterprise Institute, told the Washington Post. “It just should not be in there.”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Monday that she was looking for a “strong, bipartisan vote today on this legislation, respecting it for what it does, not judging it for what it does not.” The nearly $900 billion package includes direct payments to households ($600 per individual and child for those earning $75,000 a year or less); an extension of pandemic-related federal unemployment programs; and an extra $300 in weekly unemployment benefits for jobless Americans on top of their state benefits.

Mnuchin said Monday that the second stimulus checks will start going out next week. He added that Trump was pleased the legislation included full deductibility of business-meal expenses.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Joel Osteen: $4,000,000
Kanye West: $2,000,000
Tom Brady: $960,000
You: $600

Canada - $2000 a month per person, plus 50% of rent - commercial and residential for the duration of the pandemic

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, Crinoline said:

Unauthorized immigrants? No, they are ILLEGAL ALIENS. Once again our government puts foreign invaders over its own people.

Yep.  Emphasis on the word ILLEGAL.  Politicians in general, but especially liberals suck shit.

• Thanks 1

Why did Republican Tom Tillis insist on including a provision that allows Hollywood to file criminal charges with up to $10 million in fines and jail time for anybody that is illegally pirating streamed movies? What part of helping Americans who are facing financial distress from the pandemic does that include?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Bad bill.  That said, this could have been done months ago.  Held up by the dems to hurt President Trump.  Those dems sure love the people of this country.  Fuckers.  SUPPORT TERM LIMITS ************************************

put down the moonshine and enjoy this fact:

Prospects for an economic relief package in the next two weeks dimmed markedly on Tuesday after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) revealed that he has warned the White House not to strike an agreement with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi before the Nov. 3 election.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

19 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

put down the moonshine and enjoy this fact:

Prospects for an economic relief package in the next two weeks dimmed markedly on Tuesday after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) revealed that he has warned the White House not to strike an agreement with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi before the Nov. 3 election.

LOL.  Don't trust weasel Mitch either.  Pelosi's own words have revealed her true colors.  You know I'm right about this.  Do I think you'll admit as much?  No.  That's fine.  I'd expect nothing else.

27 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Why did Republican Tom Tillis insist on including a provision that allows Hollywood to file criminal charges with up to $10 million in fines and jail time for anybody that is illegally pirating streamed movies? What part of helping Americans who are facing financial distress from the pandemic does that include?

Good question.  Like I said - bad bill.  All kinds of bullshit pork.  More of the same.  Career politicians need to go.  They all become corrupt after a certain period of time.  Term limits.  Only answer.

14 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

It was held up in the Senate. They’ve had a Bill passed by the House sitting on the Senate leaders desk for 5 months. He didn’t want to take it to the floor for debate and a vote. 

• Like 1

The house bill was a liberal wish list/wet dream.  It was ridiculous.  They knew if wouldn't get through the Senate.  The house bill was bullshit.  Try reading a portion of it. 

The new one is only "partially" bullshit.  These bills should be about VIRUS RESPONSE AND VIRUS RESPONSE ONLY.  Fuck all the pork from EITHER side. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Don't trust weasel Mitch either.  Pelosi's own words have revealed her true colors.  You know I'm right about this.  Do I think you'll admit as much?  No.  That's fine.  I'd expect nothing else.

You are a next level dummy.  Facts have no place in your world.  Reality is a foreign concept to you.  Congrats!

lol

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The house bill was a liberal wish list/wet dream.  It was ridiculous.  They knew if wouldn't get through the Senate.  The house bill was bullshit.  Try reading a portion of it. 

The new one is only "partially" bullshit.  These bills should be about VIRUS RESPONSE AND VIRUS RESPONSE ONLY.  Fuck all the pork from EITHER side. 

Then the Senate should have taken the bad bill and voted on it and sent the bill back to the house with instructions on what to do to make it tenable to the Senate.  

MAGATs be like:  OMG there's invaders coming to the homeland, lets wait til they get here to stop 'em from getting in instead of stopping them at the source. 

Brilliant!

lol

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

You are a next level dummy.  Facts have no place in your world.  Reality is a foreign concept to you.  Congrats!

I'm all about the facts.

1 hour ago, foster said:

Then the Senate should have taken the bad bill and voted on it and sent the bill back to the house with instructions on what to do to make it tenable to the Senate.  

I have a feeling that was all addressed behind the scenes.  EVERYONE knew that absurd bill was dead on arrival.

28 minutes ago, travolta said:

10 million for gender programs in Pakistan? 

Saw that.  These politicians are sick, crooked fucks.  A pox on them all.