The rest of the season like they did last year? Which was a horrible decision. Reason why we lost in Houston IMO. 

I know the wimps on here will be all about playing backups here on out.

miserable that 70s show GIF

Still playing for the bye at this point. 

Even if it is useless in week 17 I would hope they play a limited 1st half in week 17. 

• Thanks 1

chiefs need to lose out in order for us to have a chance at the 1 seed.  But we have a good chance at the 2 seed with the Steelers having some tough matchups ahead of them.  It's worth still playing our boys.  What will be interesting is if week 17 we have the chance to control who we play in the first week of the playoffs.  I'd prefer the Dolphins over the Ravens for instance, what if we play our subs with Barkley and we lose to the dolphins to assure that they have to play us in a 2 v 7 matchup or 3 v 6.  Give me Indy or Miami in Buffalo

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, seandelevan said:

The rest of the season like they did last year? Which was a horrible decision. Reason why we lost in Houston IMO. 

I know the wimps on here will be all about playing backups here on out.

I fear McD will pussyfoot the last 2 games but I thought I heard if we have a chance to advance we will play for the win... or was that Tasker's comment about moving up??

5 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

I fear McD will pussyfoot the last 2 games but I thought I heard if we have a chance to advance we will play for the win... or was that Tasker's comment about moving up??

Well no coach will ever admit to letting the foot off the gas. They’ll say all the right things like what we are saying. Evidence will be on the field. Vanilla D, vanilla offense, etc.

• Like 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

So nobody's ass puckered up last night when Tre got hurt after the game was out of hand, or when Diggs took a cart ride into the locker room with about 5 minutes left? What about when Epenenza got helped off the field near the end? The only way we upset KC is at full strength. I get the need for fans to want to keep this momentum rolling, I have it to, but the Bills need to be smart and sit their studs if the opportunity arises. Once we can no longer gain seeding, sit Allen, Diggs, Beasley, Tre, Milano, and Hughes. 

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

8 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

chiefs need to lose out in order for us to have a chance at the 1 seed.  But we have a good chance at the 2 seed with the Steelers having some tough matchups ahead of them.  It's worth still playing our boys.  What will be interesting is if week 17 we have the chance to control who we play in the first week of the playoffs.  I'd prefer the Dolphins over the Ravens for instance, what if we play our subs with Barkley and we lose to the dolphins to assure that they have to play us in a 2 v 7 matchup or 3 v 6.  Give me Indy or Miami in Buffalo

Not quite, Chiefs need to lose 2 and Pitt once more, then it's a 3 way tie and the Bills own the three way tie-breaker. Not likely to happen, but if NO is able to win today, its certainly possible 

• Like 1

The 1 seed looks out of reach. But the 2 is a very real option. Keep the foot on the gas until that is no longer within reach. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: