Feliciano and Poyer called him out on his bullshit over twitter. 

Probably just another hack trying to stir the conversation to get some attention. Your typical Skip, Rome, Cowherd, Whitlock moron. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

She's just Josina Anderson in pants. Dominique Foxworth, just add the suffix  "less" to your sur name and carry on bruhh.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

Who gives a fuck?

I mean, I understand where he is coming from. Just look at the wackjobs on this site.

I say this type of shit about the patriots and the cowboys all the time. I hope they lose because their fans suck.

Recreational outrage is a hell of a drug.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Who gives a fuck?

I mean, I understand where he is coming from. Just look at the wackjobs on this site.

I say this type of shit about the patriots and the cowboys all the time. I hope they lose because their fans suck.

Recreational outrage is a hell of a drug.

premier league epl GIF by KICK

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

break up GIF by Molly Kate Kestner

LoL yea? I would bet any amount of money in the world that he can't stand conservatives, not progressives.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LoL yea? I would bet any amount of money in the world that he can't stand conservatives, not progressives.

Progressives are definitely the real racist 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Progressives are definitely the real racist 

Yea? How do you figure?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

What gets me, is where is the backlash on espn or anywhere for that matter? Can you imagine the backlash had someone said something like this about Lamar Jackson? They'd be called racist, have a bunch of whiners on twitter calling for the job and ESPN would give in and fire him.

• Like 2

Hmmmmm.  Obummer, back in 2008 said: "And it's not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations".  Of course he didn't have to worry about that comment with the lame stream press.  Foxworthless was using a mighty broad brush on a particular fan base for his insults.  It' a shame we all have to put up with this shit.

What the hell happened to espn in the last few years? Maybe it’s Walt Disney, the massive “WOKE” mega virtue signaling douchebag company owning it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jonathan Feliciano is right, this was said to get ahead, and people in the media say things like this all the time. I guess being the bad guy sells. 

But espn does suck!

On 12/17/2020 at 12:20 PM, DannyBoy said:

She's just Josina Anderson in pants. Dominique Foxworth, just add the suffix  "less" to your sur name and carry on bruhh.  

Maybe he hates his parent(s?) for giving him/her a girl's name feminine spelling... haters gonna hate.

On 12/17/2020 at 9:02 PM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Isn’t it the liberals trying to make Lincoln out to be a racist now? I mean I read Lincoln Vampire Hunter, and he was no Racist. Only killed those damn vampires 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Isn’t it the liberals trying to make Lincoln out to be a racist now? I mean I read Lincoln Vampire Hunter, and he was no Racist. Only killed those damn vampires 

I think there is enough documentation that shows Lincoln did not support slavery AND he did not believe in racial equality. I realize this may be hard for the GOP to understand.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Isn't Dominique a girl's name?

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

48 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I think there is enough documentation that shows Lincoln did not support slavery AND he did not believe in racial equality. I realize this may be hard for the GOP to understand.

Not true, he actually felt that post-slavery it would be nearly impossible for them to properly integrate into American society. He felt they could use the skills they have learned here and form new communities in Africa and South America to prosper on their own.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

15 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Not true, he actually felt that post-slavery it would be nearly impossible for them to properly integrate into American society. He felt they could use the skills they have learned here and form new communities in Africa and South America to prosper on their own.

Lincoln had views on race and equality that by today's standards would be considered racist. He would have been seen as very progressive on race in the 1850s.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lincoln had views on race and equality that by today's standards would be considered racist. He would have been seen as very progressive on race in the 1850s.

I don't think you've actually read Lincoln's own words. I think what you've read is some Howard Zinn-ish interpretation of those words. I would give you some choice quotes but I realize that is a complete waste of my time.

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I've got to hand it to Foxworth, before his comments, I'd never heard of the guy. Still don't know who he is other than a dumbass bigot. 

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............