drpepper

JuJu Smith-Schuster: I’m not going to stop being myself

After the Bills beat the Steelers on Sunday night in Week 14, Bills safety Jordan Poyer said he and his teammates played with “some extra fire” as a result of seeing Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster dancing on the Bills logo at midfield before the game. Bills quarterback Josh Allen mentioned the Steelers dancing during [more]

View the full article

Is he always dancing or is he always dancing on the oppositions logo for away games? That’s a difference. Sorry, it’s an asshole move if he purposely dances on the opposition logo because the only intent is to provoke

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

But nobody answers my question :-)

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

14 hours ago, Topas said:

Is he always dancing or is he always dancing on the oppositions logo for away games? That’s a difference. Sorry, it’s an asshole move if he purposely dances on the opposition logo because the only intent is to provoke

Exactly. 

Dance all you want. Upload it to as many platforms as you wish. Just don't do it on the logo. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: