Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

I'm glad it worked out, but...

I'm glad it worked out that we got the DPI, but I think the "right" play here is to throw to a wide open Beasley who likely walks into the endzone.

Beasley.png

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Saw that during the replay. For sure touchdown if thrown to Beasley. But you know Josh be lookin' downfield !

• Thanks 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Allen IS still not a finished product, but he IS miles above where he started.  Beasley was open, but Allen either didn't see him or hadn't progressed enough to consistently hit the 3rd or 4th option yet.

Huh... so what did you think about MVP Mahomes and that dumb ass 30 yard sack yesterday? Total clown move right there.

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

You can't always see every single open guy. 

Cut him.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Huh... so what did you think about MVP Mahomes and that dumb ass 30 yard sack yesterday? Total clown move right there.

Really dumb.

JA tried that same roll to the right throw back to the center of the field deep pass to DK a couple of times, must have been something they saw in film study.

1 hour ago, bcw said:

Josh read Sean's thread a few weeks ago that the Bills never throw the deep ball so he had to prove him wrong.

Bingo! Lol

But this has happened many times now....where Allen will pass up a sure thing for something bigger down the field. Honestly even if Knox wasn’t interfered with I’m not sure he hangs on to that ball. 

We keep hearing comparisons to Big Ben...fuck that he’s more like Bret Farve.

miserable that 70s show GIF

Coal is always open. 

• Like 1

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Damn it, just bench him its Barkley time the rest of the year.  Josh just doesn't have what it takes to beat Denver.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Damn it, just bench him its Barkley time the rest of the year.  Josh just doesn't have what it takes to beat Denver.

The strange thing is that some people honestly feel that if you point out something a player does wrong, that means you want him benched or cut or whatever.

Hey if you don't like him Josh Rosen is still on the Tampa practice squad.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 12/14/2020 at 6:55 PM, seandelevan said:

Honestly even if Knox wasn’t interfered with I’m not sure he hangs on to that ball. 

Knox had position on a much smaller DB and was in the perfect spot to catch that ball. If the DB hadn't grabbed his arm I honestly believe Knox would have made that catch for a touchdown easily

But I have to admit, an easier touchdown would probably have been to just throw it to Beasley

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

On 12/14/2020 at 11:21 AM, Victor7 said:

Saw that during the replay. For sure touchdown if thrown to Beasley. But you know Josh be lookin' downfield !

Yes,yeah,yeah....but mr high ceiling is in there at the helm and studying the field with an arm like no other. What might he discover where no man has gone before?

I saw that on the replay also.  The announcers didn't see it though.

Not sure how Josh missed Beasley running free like that.

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?