Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Let’s Check in on My Steeler Counterparts

From the Steelers Forum the Steelers Fan

We're not winning a game in the playoffs this year, so might as well get a better draft spot for next year. You think I'm joking but I'm really not. Thinking big picture. This team is D-O-N-E and so is Ben.

they aregoing to blow us out we should start the run,run,run punt to kill the clock the more we try the worse this game is going to get ...Or just put Mason and DJ back in see what we have and try to fix DJ the dink and dunk by Ben is over and the Bills can score on every drive now ..

Starting to think 12-4 is optimistic

im sorry to say but it sure seems like we are the worst 11-2 team that eveyone was saying

should we change our name to the pittsburgh 3 & outs? or the pittsburgh norun game or the pittsburgh pretenders or the pittsburgh tomlinsuks team

Ben isn't doing anything and we are not going to pull this game out against the Bills. Might as well put Mason in and let him get some reps.

miserable that 70s show GIF

1 hour ago, bv said:

Man they lost two games and they are done? Unreal how fans act of teams who are used to winning.

All fans are the same...they think their team sucks.  Well, except Eagles fans who are the scum of the earth and think their team is good all the time.  So 31 types of fans are the same. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bleedzbillz said:

an honest Steelers fan I think I speak for us when I say we are frauds. We may have 2 Ls only because we have the weakest schedule in the league. Teams like the Chiefs, Ravens, Giants, Jets and Seahawks are way better than us. This is coming from an honest Steelers fan btw.”

this guy added the Jets!!!

Bwahahaha!

I didn't notice that. I saw Cheifs, Ravens and didn't read past that. LoL

• Thanks 1

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

Let us all say a silent prayer for our brothers and sisters in Pittsburgh who are going through this devastating time in their history.

B28754E8-85FE-43C5-88C7-725D95993282.jpeg

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

All fans are the same...they think their team sucks.  Well, except Eagles fans who are the scum of the earth and think their team is good all the time.  So 31 types of fans are the same. 

All NFC east teams other than "The Football Team" who lost all their fans somewhere in the 80's.

18 hours ago, Bleedzbillz said:

an honest Steelers fan I think I speak for us when I say we are frauds. We may have 2 Ls only because we have the weakest schedule in the league. Teams like the Chiefs, Ravens, Giants, Jets and Seahawks are way better than us. This is coming from an honest Steelers fan btw.”

this guy added the Jets!!!

Bwahahaha!

I was literally rolling on the floor when reading that ... the Jets ... lol ... this is hysterical ... rofl ...

The Pittsburgh Tomlinsuks was also great ... awesome ...

Probably Sean has login on all NFL fan message boards and posts there under different alter egos ... 

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents