Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Magats: What's it like to lose to Joe Fucking Biden?

45 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

That's the irony of their cheering for Biden.  They are standing knee deep in the same backed up sewage we were forced to get in to and they are bragging about it. There is no logic to it.  It's like the French cheering for the German occupation of France or John Gotti declaring himself mayor of New York.  

They have abandoned logic and common sense, and have turned their back on their country and real Americans because of TDS

Imagine somebody that you don't even know being able to inflict that much mental damage to you?!

These clowns are some of the weakest, most emotional and easily triggered people on the planet to allow such a thing to dominate them and their life.

They will fall like domino's when the time comes

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Woody said:

This won't be settled in the courts.  :niterider:

why are you being so cryptic?

spit it out, man. what is the scenario you realistically expect don to retain power? delegate insurrection? civil war?

dont hide is obfuscation, spill the beaners. there aint many possibilities left and whats there is all VERY bad for america - unless im missing something

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

That's the irony of their cheering for Biden.  They are standing knee deep in the same backed up sewage we were forced to get in to and they are bragging about it. There is no logic to it.  It's like the French cheering for the German occupation of France or John Gotti declaring himself mayor of New York.  

total hyperbole, much?

and at least for myself, probably many others too, my cheering is not for biden. my cheering is simply for not trump. you could reunite the old spice girls, even the fat ones, and id vote for them just bc they werent don

• Thanks 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Just now, Meathead said:

why are you being so cryptic?

spit it out, man. what is the scenario you realistically expect don to retain power? delegate insurrection? civil war?

dont hide is obfuscation, spill the beaners. there aint many possibilities left and whats there is all VERY bad for america - unless im missing something

Trump will not retaining power.  I've been aware of that since election day.  Was there big time fraud?  I think so.  Is 6 weeks enough time to nail that down and prove it?  No way in hell.  Biden will be come President - legit or otherwise.  A lot of stuff is going to be coming out, however, that will look terrible for Biden.  At least be ready for that everybody.

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

total hyperbole, much?

and at least for myself, probably many others too, my cheering is not for biden. my cheering is simply for not trume. you could reunite the old spice girls, even the fat ones, and id vote for them just bc they werent don

Wow.  That's reassuring and awe inspiring.  We'll see just how swell things go under Senile Joe.  There certainly will not be a unified population.  Good luck, Senile Joe.  Gonna need it.  As will we all.

you dont seem to be following along very well

i dont give two fucks about biden. i think he was a weak candidate due to age and subsequent unreliable long term viability, and im concerned he has a racist as a vp that could inflame more racial tension and re-legitimize antifa if joe steps down and she assumes the top job

none of that matters compared to getting the sub-human shit stain out of office, i would honestly have voted for justin beiber for president if that would have kicked the shit tsunami out

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

A lot of stuff is going to be coming out, however, that will look terrible for Biden.

yes, because don has been so reliable about his accusations having so much merit :classic_rolleyes:

ill beleed it when i seed it from a source other than Redneck Rons Ammunition and Breaking News Pawn Shop

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Meathead said:

you dont seem to be following along very well

i dont give two fucks about biden. i think he was a weak candidate due to age and subsequent unreliable long term viability, and im concerned he has a racist as a vp that could inflame more racial tension and re-legitimize antifa if joe steps down and she assumes the top job

none of that matters compared to getting the sub-human shit stain out of office, i would honestly have voted for justin beiber for president if that would have kicked the shit tsunami out

I follow along just fine, thank you very much.  Simply voting against a candidate definitely has it's own drawbacks.  Your Trump hate, like most others, is very over-the-top.  You can say and think it isn't, but let me assure you it is.

4 minutes ago, Meathead said:

yes, because don has been so reliable about his accusations having so much merit :classic_rolleyes:

ill beleed it when i seed it from a source other than Redneck Rons Ammunition and Breaking News Pawn Shop

Simple as that, huh?  Gotcha.  LOL.  Notice how the Hunter Biden story didn't "stay" dead as an example.  Dead, then alive and well.  Things surface eventually, especially in this day and age.  I think there were major problems with this election.  Feel free to think there wasn't.  Time will tell.  I could be wrong, but so could you.  My money's on me if I were a betting man.  :classic_biggrin:    

6 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Pretty much the same number of people were going to perish no matter what.  Lunkhead.

Haven’t heard anyone give a figure on how many less would have been infected if “trumptookitseriouslike”. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Meathead said:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Haven’t heard anyone give a figure on how many less would have been infected if “trumptookitseriouslike”. 

Exactly.  Baseless.  Pure 20/20 hindsight BULLSHIT.

@Meathead did a very nice regurgitation of MSM talking points from the last month. Bravo! If Trump does indeed lose, which is still in dispute and don't pretend like there wasn't any fraud, we'll do what we always do. Go to work everyday and make a living. Sorry, we won't be crying in Times Square or marching on Washington DC with pink vagina hats or forming radicalized groups that terrorize cities while the mayors look the other way. That's YOUR lot and you own them whether you like it or not.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

14 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

@Meathead did a very nice regurgitation of MSM talking points from the last month. Bravo! If Trump does indeed lose, which is still in dispute and don't pretend like there wasn't any fraud, we'll do what we always do. Go to work everyday and make a living. Sorry, we won't be crying in Times Square or marching on Washington DC with pink vagina hats or forming radicalized groups that terrorize cities while the mayors look the other way. That's YOUR lot and you own them whether you like it or not.

Great post.  Spot on.

9 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

this is why i dont interact with you much - you cant remember shit that was said before, you cant build on a conversation already had

i have been as blunt as blunt can be that a) biden was not MY candidate; b) dems are not MY party, and c) yes, i AM worried if dems get total control, although i hope they do for two years so they can shove the repaired ACA so far up republicans ass that  copay receipts start coming out of their mouths

I DONT HAVE A "LOT". you really make yourself look idiotic when you accuse me of something that 90% of regulars here know because ive already said it a thousand times before

11 minutes ago, Meathead said:

this is why i dont interact with you much - you cant remember shit that was said before, you cant build on a conversation already had

i have been as blunt as blunt can be that a) biden was not MY candidate; b) dems are not MY party, and c) yes, i AM worried if dems get total control, although i hope they do for two years so they can shove the repaired ACA so far up republicans ass that  copay receipts start coming out of their mouths

I DONT HAVE A "LOT". you really make yourself look idiotic when you accuse me of something that 90% of regulars here know because ive already said it a thousand times before

That makes zero sense buddy. You sit on here and claim Trump is some evil conman and simultaneously the dumbest President alive and now you're saying that you're concerned about the Democrats getting total control? Did the fact that we have wild irregularities in this election calling into question fairness of future ones not set off any alarms since you're so worried about Democrats getting control? Good God man, you're a walking contradiction and maybe you need some coffee or other stimulant to get your head clear. What is your solution? Elect the Green party? You have two choices: Red or Blue. You've spent 4 years bashing the Red and yet say that the Blue isn't your party either.

It must be painful to have that fence post shoved so far up your ass but perhaps we can lift you off of it and put you on either side.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

9 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Oh bullshit. I watch Biden speak, you know what he sounds like?? A leader. A President. He talks like a President SHOULD sound. Addressing the  country. Unlike Trump, who's speeches are nothing but attacks on opponents, name calling, slandering American institutions and using flat out lies to keep political dummies, like you, all would up over nothing that's real.

Trump's appearances are a circus and Trump ONLY works for his supporte2errs, not the entire country.  Where Trump preaches division, Biden, like a damn President should, preaches unity.

What there is no logic to is standing behind a fucking cry-baby that's been throwing a 6 week tantrum. 

Way back when, when Bill Maher referred to Donald Trump as a whiny little bitch, I don't think he realized that he was barely scratching the surface. This is about the most embarrassing chain of events I think that I've ever experienced in the political history of this country.

Trump is a whiny little bitch and his supporters that will rush to this thread to defend him are equally whiny little bitches. It's quite obvious that the only reason you've spent the last 4 years calling his opponents snowflakes was to cover for the fact that Trump supporters -  led by Donald Trump are the snowflakus gigantis Maximus.

Trump supporters. They are the biggest reality-denying crybaby snowflakes in the history of Western civilization. The only thing dumber than throwing the snowflake epithet around is when they boast about being critical thinkers who do their own research. When you look up the first people in line to scream for their participation trophies, you see a Trump rally.

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

You're a riot Alice, a real riot.  What's old to you, 78?

=

Yeah, actually and that takes us back to the title of this thread

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I follow along just fine, thank you very much.  Simply voting against a candidate definitely has it's own drawbacks.  Your Trump hate, like most others, is very over-the-top.  You can say and think it isn't, but let me assure you it is.

Oh bullshit. In 2016 a large number of Trump votes were voting against Hillary, not for Trump

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

That makes zero sense buddy. You sit on here and claim Trump is some evil conman and simultaneously the dumbest President alive and now you're saying that you're concerned about the Democrats getting total control? Did the fact that we have wild irregularities in this election calling into question fairness of future ones not set off any alarms since you're so worried about Democrats getting control? Good God man, you're a walking contradiction and maybe you need some coffee or other stimulant to get your head clear. What is your solution? Elect the Green party? You have two choices: Red or Blue. You've spent 4 years bashing the Red and yet say that the Blue isn't your party either.

It must be painful to have that fence post shoved so far up your ass but perhaps we can lift you off of it and put you on either side.

Irregularities like McConnell sweeping with only 18% approval rate? Where's the fraud investigation on that one. Or on Lindsay Graham's election, who was polled to be completely beaten. How did David Perdue stay in it after being exposed and humiliated in front of the world for insider trading accusations?

Why aren't there accusations of fraud in Illinois where all but a few counties voted heavily for Trump?? Oh, that's right, Illinois isn't a swing state and those other guys, well they're Trump-backing Republicans so can't BE no fraud there.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Oh bullshit. I watch Biden speak, you know what he sounds like?? A leader. A President. He talks like a President SHOULD sound. Addressing the  country. Unlike Trump, who's speeches are nothing but attacks on opponents, name calling, slandering American institutions and using flat out lies to keep political dummies, like you, all would up over nothing that's real.

Trump's appearances are a circus and Trump ONLY works for his supporte2errs, not the entire country.  Where Trump preaches division, Biden, like a damn President should, preaches unity.

What there is no logic to is standing behind a fucking cry-baby that's been throwing a 6 week tantrum. 

Way back when, when Bill Maher referred to Donald Trump as a whiny little bitch, I don't think he realized that he was barely scratching the surface. This is about the most embarrassing chain of events I think that I've ever experienced in the political history of this country.

Trump is a whiny little bitch and his supporters that will rush to this thread to defend him are equally whiny little bitches. It's quite obvious that the only reason you've spent the last 4 years calling his opponents snowflakes was to cover for the fact that Trump supporters -  led by Donald Trump are the snowflakus gigantis Maximus.

Trump supporters. They are the biggest reality-denying crybaby snowflakes in the history of Western civilization. The only thing dumber than throwing the snowflake epithet around is when they boast about being critical thinkers who do their own research. When you look up the first people in line to scream for their participation trophies, you see a Trump rally.

No really, that was really dumb.  

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

On 12/13/2020 at 11:00 AM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Magats, just think, if Trump had handled the virus with any compassion or empathy, he would have been reelected.

Lol

If he just told the truth about it he probably gets re-elected. He decided to politically weaponize it and it backfired. His culture of ‘Me’ betrayed him once again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Was there big time fraud?  I think so.  Is 6 weeks enough time to nail that down and prove it?  No way in hell.  

This right here is all you need to know about how dumb and utterly disingenuous these fraud claim are at their core.  They are "BIG TIME" yet so hard to prove! 

OMG THERE IS GIGANTIC FRUADZ HAPPENING BUT I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO PROVE IT OR CONVINCE A SINGLE JUDGE ANYWHERE IN 4 DIFFERENT STATES THAT IT IS TRUE.

THE SC AND MY HAND PICKED JUSTICES ARE BETRAYING MEZ!!!

****lol.  so empty and vacuous.  so perfectly lacking in credibility.  

its all MAGAT nonsense.

Jethro: Reality, check it out some time!

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

This right here is all you need to know about how dumb and utterly disingenuous these fraud claim are at their core.  They are "BIG TIME" yet so hard to prove! 

OMG THERE IS GIGANTIC FRUADZ HAPPENING BUT I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO PROVE IT OR CONVINCE A SINGLE JUDGE ANYWHERE IN 4 DIFFERENT STATES THAT IT IS TRUE.

THE SC AND MY HAND PICKED JUSTICES ARE BETRAYING MEZ!!!

****lol.  so empty and vacuous.  so perfectly lacking in credibility.  

its all MAGAT nonsense.

Jethro: Reality, check it out some time!

Okay, frawky.  Shoe on the other foot.  Republican fraud let's say happened.  You could definitively prove it in 6 weeks???  No problem, huh?  LOL.  You're either out of your mind or just lying if you say yes.

• Like 1