Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Magats: What's it like to lose to Joe Fucking Biden?

Its perfect role reversal from 2016.  The only candidate fatfuk could have beat was historically bad in the Hildebeast. 

THAT IS, until fatass spent 4 years in office demonstrating what an utter dumpster fire he is.  Byedon wouldnt have beaten anyone except he was lucky enough to be going against the worst candidate in the history of presidential elections. 

reelect.jpg

• Thanks 2

Magats, just think, if Trump had handled the virus with any compassion or empathy, he would have been reelected.

Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Get your trash talk in while you can, Meat.  You'll be crying like a baby come January.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Woody said:

Get your trash talk in while you can, Meat.  You'll be crying like a baby come January.  :niterider:

Why will they be crying?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Magats, just think, if Trump had handled the virus with any compassion or empathy, he would have been reelected.

Lol

Do you believe that? Asking sincerely. If trump would have done whatever you would consider “all the right moves”, would the left who hates him with a passion, have rallied around him and elected him for that alone? Or, just enough of them to swing it in his favor? Certainly not you, Hip, MH or Frawk, I’m sure.

but maybe you’re right.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Why will they be crying?

I think Woody is holding out hope against all hope that things will shake out in favor of trump. 

36 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Do you believe that? Asking sincerely. If trump would have done whatever you would consider “all the right moves”, would the left who hates him with a passion, have rallied around him and elected him for that alone? Or, just enough of them to swing it in his favor? Certainly not you, Hip, MH or Frawk, I’m sure.

but maybe you’re right.

Yes. If he didn't politicize masks and wasn't fucking with Governors he would have won. I think letting 250k people die with no remorse sealed the deal. If he had done things right, I think the left doesn't turn out as well. I think he would have still lost the popular vote, but he would have won the EC.

• Disagree 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yes. If he didn't politicize masks and wasn't fucking with Governors he would have won. I think letting 250k people die with no remorse sealed the deal. If he had done things right, I think the left doesn't turn out as well. I think he would have still lost the popular vote, but he would have won the EC.

well other than the 300,000 people that have died, let's thank God that things turned out the way they did and he lost

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

well other than the 300,000 people that have died, let's thank God that things turned out the way they did and he lost

The ubsurdity and foolishness it takes to still post stuff like this can only come from the leader of the clown car posse.

I don't know how many times someone needs to point this out to your stupid ass, but Trump took actions that saved lives while Biden was criticizing his moves which would've resulted in many more dead. Bidens "plan" was basically a carbon copy of what Trump already did when he finally decided to tell us what it was.

Suckers and the TDS crowd are the only ones dumb enough to listen to Sleepy Joe criticize Trump and think that the man that's never done anything ever besides enrich himself and his family by selling the US out would actually have done a better job. It's complete horseshit, and I pity anyone that thinks otherwise. 

Except you, of course. I think your stupidity and ignorance fits you so well that you should wear it proudly. Embrace what makes you the worst poster on any internet platform I've ever come across...it makes me smile every time.

See ya tomorrow, pumpkin 😉

7 hours ago, Woody said:

woody i love you, bro, but what alternate universe are you living in?

the SC voted 9-0 to not hear the texas case and issues a one line response that ended in "denied"

that leaves them only with the states courts who have basically laughed them out of the room and told them stop wasting their time

the electoral college meets monday and will cast their votes based on the certified election results, as is their sworn duty, thus confirming joes victory

thats it. end of the road

what could possibly happen to prevent joe from being inaugurated?

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

6 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

while don deserves condemnation for botching the covid response, disbanding the pandemic team, etc., i dont think even if he played it perfectly that he would have won the election

this virus was going to be a bear and last a long time anyway. people would be roughly restricted to the same level they are now, maybe more. if he handled it properly it would be one less thing to criticize him about, but its just one thing in a firehose of criticisms about his first utterly failed term. thus i dont think it would make that big a difference

joes EC margin was big enough that even if it swung one or two states (which i dont think it would have), depending on the number of delegates it swung, he probably still loses

• Thanks 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

17 minutes ago, Meathead said:

the electoral college meets monday and will cast their votes based on the certified election results, as is their sworn duty, thus confirming joes victory

and if youre thinking this would be where don steals it, think again

if that happened there would be an instant real civil war, with actual fighting in the street and many people dying. theres no way the left or other real patriots would just stand by and allow electors to defect and hand don the victory despite the certified results saying something else. the delegates know this and would not want to be responsible for a) going against strongly established precedent, especially with dons lawyers being thrown out of court on their asses by republican nominated judges due to a comical and insulting lack of evidence, and b) being responsible for causing a real civil war with the possibility of thousands of americans dying in the fighting

i assume that scenario would bother you greatly. if not then dont tell me, i dont want to be that disappointed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i dont get it

4 hours ago, Meathead said:

i dont get it

His old age is creeping up on him, maybe?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, Meathead said:

woody i love you, bro, but what alternate universe are you living in?

the SC voted 9-0 to not hear the texas case and issues a one line response that ended in "denied"

that leaves them only with the states courts who have basically laughed them out of the room and told them stop wasting their time

thats it. end of the road

what could possibly happen to prevent joe from being inaugurated?

This won't be settled in the courts.  :niterider:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Woody said:

This won't be settled in the courts.  :niterider:

Don't worry Woody, Texas is going to secede from the nation so everything will work out for you in the end

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

Pretty much the same number of people were going to perish no matter what.  Lunkhead.

48 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Pretty much the same number of people were going to perish no matter what.  Lunkhead.

CuZ u SeD sO......

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 hours ago, Meathead said:

1) Joe is running on fumes, probably wouldnt have beaten any random republican anywhere near moderate, might not even finish his first term. you can tell by the physical look of his face that he has degraded into elderly status very quickly the last couple years. yet he still destroyed don, even in traditional republican states

d) Joe crushed don in popular vote as well as electoral votes. this easily demonstrates that don lost a huge number of people who voted for him last time, meaning he was so acerbic that even a roaring stock market and his incumbent status didnt mean shit to many of the people who regretted their first vote for him

4) don then goes on an embarrassing and personally humiliating exercise to try to leverage his stolen SC seat to steal the secure election from the rightful victor - and gets slammed 9-0 in by far the most crucial of his 4,563 lawsuits. his final record? infinity to 1

®) dons true intent on all the lawsuits was no only a hail mary on a loooooooong shot SC insanity, but to once again dupe his rubes into giving him money for his Jan 21 legal defense warchest. how vile do you have to be to act like a flaming asshole your whole life, claiming to be a multi-billionaire, only to grift money from your True Believers, most of whom are poor to lower middle class white trash that need it for their meth addiction?

m) don gets the most votes of any candidate in history, except ... joe fucking biden, who destroyed him by over 7M votes and 70 EC votes. the electorate DESPISED that piece of shit, and rightfully so. except, of course, the True Believers who stayed true to their dreams until the bitter end, even with suds flowing out their ears

¼) now dons talking about a 2024 run. first of all, that will make him older than joe biden is now, and don is already showing strong signs of delusions and dementia. his KFC and pepsi diet will surely keep im fit as possible, but thats going to scare off voters. but whats really going to scare off voters is the don we saw the first time: petulant, serial pathological liar, criminal, divisive, harsh, egotistical, delusional, flaming asshole buffoon. he will be laughed off the candidate list early in the process

2) don is going to spend the next ten years fighting a string of lawsuits longer than Stretch Armstrongs arms when two pro wrestlers have a tug of war with it. its entirely possible he serves jail time for his crimes. no type of finagling is going to get him pardoned from the full spectrum of lawsuits that are coming against him and his family - even if joe wants to stick to tradition he cant protect him from state level crimes. that orange jumpsuit is coming. perfect place for him

so, True Believers, this is your savior. your king of kings. your great leader who is going to make america so great again that we will get sick of winning. take a look around. is america great right now? or is america a cesspool of hatred, harsh aggressiveness, and pathological lying? has the winning even approached a fraction of what might make you tired of winning? or has the losing clearly overwhelmed his meager set of positive accomplishments compares to the widespread destruction he has wrought?

i want to know. how does it feel to be so certain of victory, to put all your cards behind a Cult of Personality flaming asshole, only to get crushed and embarrassed by a feeble old man who would have lost to a host of other republicans if they had just done the right thing and dumped trump and ran somebody else?

So certain of victory?  When was that, at least on my part?  Show me.  Between the fraud, the stupid absentee ballots and an entirely corrupt mainstream media (MSM), our president nearly pulled it off, which is more than impressive.  There was simply too much to overcome.  The deck was stacked against him.  The fact is WE ALL LOSE with a Biden "victory".  You may think so now, but this is not cause for celebration.  Even you will see this very soon.  Say whatever you will, but I am not wrong.  Those like me and I will continue to thrive and are going nowhere.  Thoughts?  :classic_biggrin: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

So certain of victory?  When was that, at least on my part?  Show me.  Between the fraud, the stupid absentee ballots and an entirely corrupt mainstream media (MSM), our president nearly pulled it off, which is more than impressive.  There was simply too much to overcome.  The deck was stacked against him.  The fact is WE ALL LOSE with a Biden "victory".  You may think so now, but this is not cause for celebration.  Even you will see this very soon.  Say whatever you will, but I am not wrong.  Those like me and I will continue to thrive and are going nowhere.  Thoughts?  :classic_biggrin: 

That's the irony of their cheering for Biden.  They are standing knee deep in the same backed up sewage we were forced to get in to and they are bragging about it. There is no logic to it.  It's like the French cheering for the German occupation of France or John Gotti declaring himself mayor of New York.  

• Thanks 2

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

His old age is creeping up on him, maybe?

You're a riot Alice, a real riot.  What's old to you, 78?

Audrey Meadows as Alice Kramden and Jackie Gleason as Ralph Kramden in "The Golfer". Original broadcast October 15, 1955. Image is a frame grab.

• Haha 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus