Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

First Covid Vaccines Start Rolling Out

52 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Pointless uneducated gibberish.

It's a micro.. something can manifest 6 months to years later from it.

But of course you blame this. 

You didn't do yourself any good. They won't lift restrictions because you got it.

And then when you get sick, they'll blame people who didn't  get it, instead of blaming the shit were given.

They call them shots and jabs for a reason. It's a negative term

My wife got the shot yesterday and nothing happened to her.

She told me to get it. I won't.

I have NEVER gotten a flu shot and I ain't getting this shot either.

There are a lot of folks that are immune to the Kung Flu and I might be one of them as I have been in a million unfavorable situations. Either I am immune or I am one of those mask-wearing morons that are saved by always wearing one when not in the house or not in my car. 

Also, since I can remember, I have always washed my hands when I go back into my house, wherever I have gone. That might also be a big saver for me too.

2 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Pointless uneducated gibberish.

It's a micro.. something can manifest 6 months to years later from it.

But of course you blame this. 

You didn't do yourself any good. They won't lift restrictions because you got it.

And then when you get sick, they'll blame people who didn't  get it, instead of blaming the shit were given.

They call them shots and jabs for a reason. It's a negative term

Well, shit. Now I wish I would have checked here first before I got vaccinated. The internet is full of people with all the answers and you appear to be one of those wise folks. 🙄 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

Well, shit. Now I wish I would have checked here first before I got vaccinated. The internet is full of people with all the answers and you appear to be one of those wise folks. 🙄 

Do you know what they put in you?  I you fucking don't. You were told to and obeyed. Blind fucking faith when it's been proven time and again that Gates is in favor of eugenics. 

What the hell are you even saying? Unless it's backed by a Major funding or something, no one else can know the truth? Sheep

• Gay 1

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

My wife got the shot yesterday and nothing happened to her.

She told me to get it. I won't.

I have NEVER gotten a flu shot and I ain't getting this shot either.

There are a lot of folks that are immune to the Kung Flu and I might be one of them as I have been in a million unfavorable situations. Either I am immune or I am one of those mask-wearing morons that are saved by always wearing one when not in the house or not in my car. 

Also, since I can remember, I have always washed my hands when I go back into my house, wherever I have gone. That might also be a big saver for me too.

Since people are getting sick and dying from it.. it means there is something in there you don't want. Disease doesn't just show up over night

53 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Do you know what they put in you?  I you fucking don't. You were told to and obeyed. Blind fucking faith when it's been proven time and again that Gates is in favor of eugenics. 

What the hell are you even saying? Unless it's backed by a Major funding or something, no one else can know the truth? Sheep

“I you fucking don’t”? Is that proper English? Who’s the uneducated one here? 😆 

1 hour ago, Psycho79 said:

“I you fucking don’t”? Is that proper English? Who’s the uneducated one here? 😆 

It's called auto text etc. In other words you deflect instead of admitting you drugged your ass without knowing with what

On 12/15/2020 at 1:58 PM, Herodotus said:

80 people where I work have covid, at least 2 have died.  My mom is sick right now, sore throat, fever, and less taste than a MAGA hatter and so I take this shit very personally. 

You again miss the big picture. You're blaming a virus instead of govt ,who fully intended to make this happen to force you to do their bidding

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You again miss the big picture. You're blaming a virus instead of govt ,who fully intended to make this happen to force you to do their bidding

Maybe you should go find a new country where you don't have to worry about your government.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Maybe you should go find a new country where you don't have to worry about your government.

You're a Fake account.  You're saying you don't even think your govt is lying to you in this instance when you assume it countless other times. You're an idiot then.

You're remark is even 100 times dumber since nwo is choking most of the world.

Until the majority drop their masks and tell govt to fuck off. They'll keep ramping up your slavery

Larken Rose...

You have almost certainly already been exposed to you-know-what. And if by some miracle you haven't yet, you absolutely will be soon enough, no matter what you do. Masks and "social distancing" will not prevent that. 

The ONLY reason they are pushing the mask bullshit is to create a constant visual reminder everywhere you go that you should be SCARED, and: 1) eager to get their crappy, unnecessary, possibly dangerous vaccine, and; 2) so you put up with their idiotic authoritarian restrictions on your freedom. 

They don't give a shit about your health. Duh.

5 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Prove. It.

3 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I’m a Fake account.  You're saying you don't even think your govt is lying to you in this instance when you assume it countless other times. You're an idiot then.

Until the majority drop their masks and tell govt to fuck off. They'll keep ramping up your slavery

FIFY. YW.

28 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Prove. It.

They're threatening and imposing digital proof of vacc as we speak. Its all over the godam news. 

. If the so called virus were that bad, they wouldn't keep trying to sell fear.

30 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You're afraid to confront reality

Not nearly as afraid as you

14 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Shouldn't youtube videos just appear when you copy the link?

Yes, unless they are bullshit.

25 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

On mobile? Its not working

You have to post the link and then delete it and then post it again and it'll work

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You're a Fake account.  You're saying you don't even think your govt is lying to you in this instance when you assume it countless other times. You're an idiot then.

No, I'm saying I don't care. I'm saying I don't give a fat flying fuck, dumbass. Remember the old saying, you can't beat politics? Government's been lying to people for as long as there's been a government so shut the fuck up and kiss my ass. And stop telling everyone they're fake account, dippy. You are the fake account.

Seek help. soflabillsfan