LiterateStylish

WGR: Taylor is the best QB in camp; EJ falling "further and further behind"

Taylor best QB

Matt Cassel got the majority of the first team reps again Wednesday night, but didn’t make the most of them, looking average most of the evening throwing the football. Some of Cassel’s issues, however, were due to poor pass protection while he was in there. He took a couple sacks, including one that would have been a strip and recovery by the defense.

Tyrod Taylor, on the other hand, had a fairly solid evening. It’s been enough practices now where I can say he’s getting better on an almost daily basis. He’s mixing in making plays with both his arm and his legs, showing his athleticism and ability to make something out of nothing. He was a factor for the offense in the two-minute drill, making positive plays and moving the team into field goal position.

EJ Manuel just can’t get off the mat right now. He’s appearing to fall further and further behind in this competition, mostly because of (again) his inaccuracies. Manuel threw one pass down the sideline that sailed far out of bounds before it landed, not giving his receiver a chance to make a play in the field of play. EJ has a preseason game and then two days of practicing against the Cleveland Browns before another game to try and gain ground. But it looks like he’ll really have to do something special in those settings to have a legitimate shot to stay in it.

http://www.wgr550.com/Taylor-making-strides-Tight-ends-battling/21853115

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Been saying it for months. He's gonna get cut.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

How could he NOT be cut?

He certainly, unequivocally has shown nothing to indicate that he should be the starter. And a good backup needs to be steady and consistent, to be able to just come in and be accurate. He's incapable of consistent accuracy. Literally not capable.

I found a comment last week by Rex to be telling. He said, paraphrasing, sometimes you just need a guy who knows the playbook well enough to check down to the correct running play. That's veteran stuff, be it starter or backup.

I can't see them keeping 3 QBs. It's going to be a combination of Tyrod and Cassel. EJ came in a distant third.

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

i was hoping he had fixed that maddening habit of throwing sideline routes oob but its looking like he hasnt

i figure if i sell my body to desperate women for as much as i can get and if i work thirty hours a week i can afford to pay victor a dollar a month toward my debt

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I have seen more big plays from Tyrod Taylor than anyone else at training camp. Today is a big opportunity for him to prove that in a game situation.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

And how many times have you been to training camp this year?

I have been to none, but I have seen numerous highlights from the Bills website of him making play after play.

His big play ability is will documented, there is no debating it.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

EJ threw a pass the other day that hit one of the hospitality tents, and he wasn't throwing it away, he was trying to hit a receiver. Dude's downfall is his lack of accuracy.

So when you say "I have seen more big plays from Tyrod Taylor than anyone else at training camp."

You're just flat out lying.

Which goes to the point I made yesterday.

You just regurgitate what your read.

They post highlights from all the QB's on buffalobills.com, i have seen more big plays, via his feet and arm than the other QB's in practice.

You are a sore loser, who try's to start shit with all the time. Seriously your a joke, just stop attacking me and stop acting like a know it all douche!

What valuable insight do you add to this website? other than the obligatory EJ sucks thread of course. I seriously feel sorry for you.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

EJ threw a pass the other day that hit one of the hospitality tents, and he wasn't throwing it away, he was trying to hit a receiver. Dude's downfall is his lack of accuracy.

I don't root for players on my team to fail, you and Literate and some other fans do. Assuming the Bills go with 3 QB on the 53 man roster I would much rather have the group of: Cassel, Taylor and Manuel than Cassel, Taylor and Sims. Injuries happen and if the starting QB goes down with a injury, I would rather have Manuel as the back up QB than Sims(assuming the current QB depth chart stays the same)

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I drop more knowledge on this site in 1 day than you do in a year.

mehhh

!!! COME ON YOU SPURS !!!

dempsey-ap-670.jpg?w=670&h=350

We obviously can't cut EJ. But he obviously can't start either. He needs to hold the clipboard another year and take his shot again in 2016. Cassel and Tyrod had held the clipboard behind legit starters in the league and are therefore ahead in the competition. We cut Simms.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]