Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Sidney Powell’s latest Michigan lawsuit cites a witness claiming fraud — in a county that doesn’t exist

— in county that doesn’t exist

President Donald Trump’s former lawyer Sidney Powell has made another humiliating error in her legal filing. After misspelling “District Court” twice in her Georgia filing, it turns out Powell cited a source about a non-existent county in Michigan.

“For example, in PA, President Trump’s lead of more than 700,000 county advantage was reduced to less than 300,000 in a few short hours, which does not occur in the real world without an external influence,” the legal filing said. “I conclude that manually feeding more than 400,000 mostly absentee ballots cannot be accomplished in a short time frame (i.e., 2-3 hours) without illegal vote count alteration. In another case for Edison County, MI, Vice President Biden received more than 100% of the votes at 5:59 PM EST on November 4, 2020 and again he received 99.61% of the votes at 2:23 PM EST on November 5, 2020. These distributions are cause for concern and indicate fraud.”

First, Biden couldn’t have received more than 100 percent of the vote anywhere. But he really couldn’t have received more than 100 percent of the vote in Edison County, MI because there is no Edison County, MI. Second, there is an Edison Township in Middlesex, New Jersey. There is also a city named Edison in Georgia and a “historic hamlet” exists in Doylestown Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Maricopa County, Arizona has a large field called Edison Park. There are only 12 places in the world named Edison, and the closest one to Michigan is in Ohio. Given the rivalry between Michigan and Ohio, it would be a huge mistake to confuse the two.

This isn’t the first time a Trump lawyer has confused Michigan with another state. “Celebrity” lawyer Lin Wood confused the state with Minnesota in a Georgia lawsuit.

While Powell is filing these confused suits, she’s also begging for “millions of dollars” to defend “the republic” on her website.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Raw Story?  Online tabloid?  LOL.  Another STELLAR source from HipKat!!!  Never question anyone else's sources again, dopey.  

It’s OK if you shoot the messenger,  we all know it’s all you have, but she still said it and Edison County Michigan still doesn’t exist.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It’s OK if you shoot the messenger,  we all know it’s all you have, but she still said it and Edison County Michigan still doesn’t exist.

It very well may exist in the alternate reality were Republicans live.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just was watching the Michigan hearings and the Colonel who was providing data analysis just mentioned Edison and showed it on his records, so let's chalk this up to more fake news that Hip happily gobbled up and ran with and now looks like the usual idiot that he is. 

🤡 

• Haha 1

https://www.areavibes.com/kalamazoo-mi/edison/livability/

Yup...definitely an Edison in Michigan.

If this doesn't tell you idiots you're being fed disinformation from the sources you clearly trust enough to post here, then I don't know if there's any help for you.

Wake up, sheep! You've been programmed and brainwashed...and not just a little bit.

• Like 1

Why do you guys even waste time with his Pravda agitprop posts? I don't see them because of my "Moron Firewall" AKA ignore but just from the headline I can tell that he's reposting more garbage he was fed that he never bothered to vet.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Why do you guys even waste time with his Pravda agitprop posts? I don't see them because of my "Moron Firewall" AKA ignore but just from the headline I can tell that he's reposting more garbage he was fed that he never bothered to vet.

I really didn't bother, but when I saw the data expert reference Edison, it set off alarm bells about these morons that claimed it didn't exist. 

So I did a quick search and found that it was complete bullshit, and I'm not one to miss an opportunity to expose frauds.

So here we are again having a good laugh over this 🤡 doing his usual routine.

🤣😂

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I really didn't bother, but when I saw the data expert reference Edison, it set off alarm bells about these morons that claimed it didn't exist. 

So I did a quick search and found that it was complete bullshit, and I'm not one to miss an opportunity to expose frauds.

So here we are again having a good laugh over this 🤡 doing his usual routine.

🤣😂

Yikes, he's so deep in the MSM hoopla that even when he gets his dick slapped with a hammer multiple times he waives it off as lies and still thinks he's fighting for the good of humanity and part of the resistance. I think his biggest failing is that he doesn't let stories marinate for 24 - 72 hours before finding out if it's factual and just throws anything up there that triggers his emotions and then they usually blow up in his face Wil E. Coyote style.

fail looney tunes GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I just checked, Edison county Michigan still doesn’t exist...

• Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

https://www.areavibes.com/kalamazoo-mi/edison/livability/

Yup...definitely an Edison in Michigan.

If this doesn't tell you idiots you're being fed disinformation from the sources you clearly trust enough to post here, then I don't know if there's any help for you.

Wake up, sheep! You've been programmed and brainwashed...and not just a little bit.

I think the confusion is that it's the Edison district in Kalamazoo, MI and not a separate county in itself. So the MSM pounced on that and tried to prove everything wrong by consensus since it was a small error. It appears the the Edison section is precisely the type of neighborhood that Democrats target to push through their fraud.

Kalamazoo has a higher crime rate than the national average. Crime is spread throughout Kalamazoo and is especially high in the inner neighborhoods such as Edison, the Northside and Vine. Crime is lower in the downtown and most of the southwest area.[89] The aggravated assault rate in 2015 was 793.3 per 100,000[90] - 3.3 times the national average. The murder rate was 12.5 per 100,000 in 2010 and 7.9 in 2014.[91][92] The 2016 Kalamazoo shootings by Jason Dalton claimed 6 lives and caused 2 serious injuries in Kalamazoo County. Between 2008-2013 firearms were involved in 61% of homicides in Kalamazoo county compared to 77% statewide.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

No dummy, the confusion is that she misspelled it and it’s not Edison, it’s Addison County. That was the point of the Article. All of the misspellings in her motion. Maybe a few morons will actually do some reading instead of just looking at the source and attacking it you might fucking learn something. I mean I doubt it, it doesn’t seem like any of you are capable of learning

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Jimmy Kimmel Went To Town On Rudy Giuliani’s Wild Wine Lady Witness And His Farting During A Hearing

Once again, Rudy Giuliani has proven to be a non-stop treasure trove of material for late night hosts, and Jimmy Kimmel clearly had a blast going to town on Giuliani’s latest debacle in Michigan. During another desperate hearing to somehow prove that Donald Trump won the election and is the victim of widespread voter fraud, Giuliani trotted out star witness Melissa Carone whose wild, sometimes slurring testimony became an instant viral hit. It was like watching an SNL skit come to life. On top of that, Rudy audibly farted not once, but twice during the hearing, and the whole thing was an embarrassment of riches for Kimmel.

In a video clip hilariously titled “Shart Week,” Kimmel couldn’t contain his disbelief at Carrone’s existence. “We were introduced to a new character in the Trumperverse, a woman named Melissa Carone, no relation to the virus. And I say character because I’ve watched this clip around 14 times now and I am still not convinced she’s a real person,” Kimmel quipped. After noting that Carone’s strategy seemed to confusingly involve attacking Republicans to prove that Democrats stole the election, Kimmel couldn’t help but notice her slightly off composure. “What are the odds she’s wearing a ‘Rose All Day’ tank top under that scarf? Watch your back, Judge Jeanine!”

Kimmel then moved on to Rudy passing gas, and the late night host really didn’t have to do much heavy lifting. The audible farts and Jenna Ellis’ facial expressions are all the punchline you need.

You can watch Kimmel make a meal out of the Michigan hearing at the 5:10 mark:

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Seek help. soflabillsfan