Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Trump to Announce His 2024 Candidacy on Inauguration Day??? *****

He can't do that. You can only be President for 2 terms.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Great! Tear apart the republican party! 

How do you figure?  The race for 2024 is going to be fun.  Personally, I doubt Trump ends up running at the age of 78.  78 is too old.  Biden will be proof positive of that.  Trump may do this just to fuck with Senile Joe and the dems.  Josh Hawley and company will be looking awfully good to this country very soon.  :classic_biggrin:

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

How do you figure?  The race for 2024 is going to be fun.  Personally, I doubt Trump ends up running at the age of 78.  78 is too old.  Biden will be proof positive of that.  Trump may do this just to fuck with Senile Joe and the dems.  Josh Hawley and company will be looking awfully good to this country very soon.  :classic_biggrin:

Because a lot of never trumpers and other Republicans are tired of his antics. But I hope he does run. He'll take alot of your money and the party will be split between trumpers and never trumpers.

Unfortunately some of these cast offs will eventually jump ship and call themselves democrats. The democrats will pretend like nothing happened and welcome them with open arms.

The Overton window swings back right although a majority of Americans support many "left" ideas like M4A, college for all, etc.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Because a lot of never trumpers and other Republicans are tired of his antics. But I hope he does run. He'll take alot of your money and the party will be split between trumpers and never trumpers.

Unfortunately some of these cast offs will eventually jump ship and call themselves democrats. The democrats will pretend like nothing happened and welcome them with open arms.

The Overton window swings back right although a majority of Americans support many "left" ideas like M4A, college for all, etc.

Impossible to predict the 2024 landscape in 2020.  Impossible.  

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Oh, and fuck the "never Trumpers".  Also known as faggots.

and heres my faggot 00000001 accreditation right here

faggot. lol. you gotta lose a little credibility using that played out epithet

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

3 minutes ago, Meathead said:

It's a great word.  Fits many people and situations so well.  Just does.  I don't think the word is used nearly enough these days.

6 hours ago, Meathead said:

He wants to be able to say any derogatory thing he wants but not be known as a bigot.

I think he should go to work or out in public and start calling everyone faggots and see what happens.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Jan 20 at 9:04AM don will be shouting his announcement for a 2024 candidacy as they drag him backwards by his cuffed arms

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

29 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He wants to be able to say any derogatory thing he wants but not be known as a bigot.

I think he should go to work or out in public and start calling everyone faggots and see what happens.

I could not care less what I'm "known" as.  Just don't give a flying fuck.  Believe me when I say I speak my mind at all times.  Thus far, no incidents.  I'm more than prepared if there are.  The faggots know not to mess with me!  LOL

12 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Jan 20 at 9:04AM don will be shouting his announcement for a 2024 candidacy as they drag him backwards by his cuffed arms

I'm hoping he does it just to watch the dems and the MSM lose their minds one last time.  LOL.  Our President will be neither dragged nor cuffed.  You're going to need some new fantasies come late January.  Oh, and let me know when the Donald is "behind bars".  Ain't happening.  Ever.  Wait and see.

Yeah I know, I already told you. People that reach that kind of Pinnacle in life don't go to a bars prison, they go to a lines prison. You can leave anytime you want it's just that if you do you get arrested for real. And then come the bars

Rich, powerful people doing their time in a country club. Kind of makes sense and kind of pisses me off

9 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Yeah I know, I already told you. People that reach that kind of Pinnacle in life don't go to a bars prison, they go to a lines prison. You can leave anytime you want it's just that if you do you get arrested for real. And then come the bars

Rich, powerful people doing their time in a country club. Kind of makes sense and kind of pisses me off

Uh.  Okay.  I guess......

:classic_unsure: