Sign in to follow this  
mixum

Monumental Letdown On Way

23 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

whoa, someone giving sean a run for his money.. 

Haha, I was going to say the same thing

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

whoa, someone giving sean a run for his money.. 

51 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Haha, I was going to say the same thing

He has learned well from my school of hard knocks. What he says could happen. 

The Bills has this same exact record this time last year and went 1-3 limping into the playoffs where the dumb shit they got away with in the regular season came back and fucked them in the playoff game.....the same shit they are still dealing with this season. So apparently they haven’t learned shit yet. 

• Haha 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

10 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

He has learned well from my school of hard knocks. What he says could happen. 

The Bills has this same exact record this time last year and went 1-3 limping into the playoffs where the dumb shit they got away with in the regular season came back and fucked them in the playoff game.....the same shit they are still dealing with this season. So apparently they haven’t learned shit yet. 

we are all conditioned to expect and receive a soul crushing in some new and completely implausible way from the bills. I am as pessimistic as you are most of the time, but it kinda feels different this time (i.e. with this staff and QB).  

*end optimism*

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mixum said:

I

3 hours ago, mixum said:

I think it’s very likely the Bills go 1-4 rest of way. Look at the games. Broncos might be the only win and they aren’t pushovers at all.

SF I think is gonna embarrass this offense. Allen hasn’t looked good since honestly Seattle maybe Oakland? 8-4

Pitt will be a blood bath. 8-5

Denver should be a win. Ugly game. Bass wins nailbiter on a 47 yrd FG. 9-5

Pats will game plan us and run ball down our throats. Last time we got lucky they were gonna score a TD. 9-6 

Dolphins are coin toss. Should be for division. No idea who would win this game. 

I don’t think it looks good just being honest after seeing the last two games. They had to win that Arizona game to have breathing room. Then they could lose SF PITT and NE. 

Let me guess you had the Bills losing to the Rams, Raiders, Pats, Hawks and Chargers, Fuck off

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

I'm not very confident in the Bills. Wish I was! Who is gonna beat the Chefs anyway? The heck with it. Great googly moogly.

Chiefs didnt blow us away

9 pt game

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

Well I guess you can look at it many different ways.  First, it seems our schedule was easier earlier in the year and was toughest in the middle.   Now Pitt has beaten some good teams but they also had some easy games too.  Pitt vs Buffalo is really an unknown quantity.  How do we match up against them and who wants it more will be on display.   SF without Kittle is a different team, they are also without their starting QB.  Bills should be able to win that one.   Miami....well that all depends on if the Bills show up and play tough or look past it.  NE we should beat, team should have no problem getting up to play that game.  Denver for some reason doesn't scare me.  I see them similar to the Chargers.  Solid team but nothing that has me worried.

Bills offense is different with J Brown in vs the rookie.  Brown stretches the defense and forces them to play deep.  I would say Brown and Beasley are equally important for this offense to fire on all cylinders.  Diggs is obvious a huge factor that without we would not be the offense we are.   Allen is a franchise QB, he has proven this year he can take over games and be a difference maker.   The defense played a bit more stout against the run but I think the Bills failed when they did not aquire a run stuffer in the middle before the trade deadline.  If Q Williams was truly available for a 2nd round pick then we def dropped the ball.  Would of given a 2nd and a 4th to aquire him.  Have him play the run stuff role and then next year draft a fatty and with Star back should be solid.

8 hours ago, mixum said:

I think it’s very likely the Bills go 1-4 rest of way. Look at the games. Broncos might be the only win and they aren’t pushovers at all.

SF I think is gonna embarrass this offense. Allen hasn’t looked good since honestly Seattle maybe Oakland? 8-4

Pats will game plan us and run ball down our throats. Last time we got lucky they were gonna score a TD. 9-6 

Dolphins are coin toss. Should be for division. No idea who would win this game. 

I don’t think it looks good just being honest after seeing the last two games. They had to win that Arizona game to have breathing room. Then they could lose SF PITT and NE. 

$500 on the over..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Annoy a liberal..

Work - Succeed - Be Happy

mj.gif

I may be wrong, but I am never in doubt.....

19 hours ago, mixum said:

I missed the part of the Arizona game where the offense didn't show up.  I put the hail mary play on the secondary and a very clutch catch that kinda looked like a drop actually so the secondary and poor officiating.  Now, we could quite possible do 1-4.  Yeah, its possible as it is any given Sunday.  We could just as possibly go 5-0.  My guess though is 2-3 or 3-2 depending on what happens to other teams.  San Fran is injured and so I think we can beat them.  Denver flat out sucks and I am not sold on the glories of Tuna.  If Miami comes in to the finale with 6 losses and one of them is to New England we will be resting starters as we will have the division in the bag.  Frankly, I see us going 11-5 because the only team I have no confidence of us beating is Pittsburgh and we probably have the division wrapped up by the time we play Tuna and co so we will be resting starters.  Oh, but wait, there's more we could beat Pittsburgh and do 13-3, or we might not win again.  Oh and Mixxum, weren't you daquixlet, daquixlit, Litstylemixum, Literatestylish, yeah hi ya lit stop trolling.  Its pathetic.