Sign in to follow this  
Victor7

Balls and Goats

Balls

Defense. Solid performance. Held Herbert in check. Allen and Williams were mostly MIA. Only pet peeve would be that we still allow too much on the ground. But they are certainly looking a tad better lately and getting healthy

Roberts. Great returns all day setting us up with nice field position. 

Run game. Aside from the motor fumble they had a decent game. Lets hope they are turning it around. They are gonna be needed. 

Klein. All over the field. So improved from where he was a month ago. 

Beasley. Such a good player. I loved that signing from the very beginning and its proven to be great. 

McBeane for being smart enough to have Fromm sort of isolated. With what happened to the Broncos its clear that they are doing the right thing. 

Bosa. What a beast. 

Goats

Allen. Lack luster ball game. Dumb ass interception that he was apparently not throwing anymore. Off your back foot and into double coverage ? Common Josh. 

Blocking Bosa. I know he's a one man wrecking crew but at times he was either left unblocked or assigned to a WR or TE. That's just fucking dumb. 

Refs. I mean, please please please. Riveron needs to go. They get worse every season. It appears they were told to look for flags on every play. What a laundry fest. And some of them ?? .... the one on Dawkins and the one on Moss were complete and total bullshit. Not too happy about the one on Allen either. They also missed the incomplete at the end of the game that ended up being called OPI. Aside from 3 or 4 refs most of them suck immensely. 

Fail Mary. Are you fucking kidding me ?? .... Dumbasses knock the ball down ! This is stupid beyond words. 

Brian Flores. For whatever the fuck he's doing over there with the whole Tua thing. I call BS on this "thumb" injury. I had the Jets on most of my pick'em leagues. I was sure this was their time until Flores decided to "hurt" Tua and started Fitz. By then of course Thursday had passed and I couldn't change them. The thing I do like is that he's probably cresting a chaos that will come back to haunt him at some point. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Goat:  Daboll. 

WTF kind of game plan is that?  Run heavy against a team that was a) getting shredded in the air and b) missing most of it's important pass D players including best cover corner and bookend DE in Ingram.  Diggs without a catch until the 3Q?  wretched game plan.  

This. 

With Brown out I was hoping we would feed Diggs like Herbert was trying to do with Allen. Or if you saw the Chiefs Bucs game...Mahomes was just chucking it to Tyreek Hill ALL.FUCKING.GAME. 

The best runs of the day got flagged or resulted in fumbles. Lovely. Fuck that noise.

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

37 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Bosa just wrecked our entire line.

then there were those times when he wasnt even blocked, like the one play Barkley stood in for....

• Thanks 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

then there were those times when he wasnt even blocked, like the one play Barkley stood in for....

True.

Barkley was probably thinking "Well THAT was fun" andddd back to the bench.

• Haha 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

True.

Barkley was probably thinking "Well THAT was fun" andddd back to the bench.

when i watched that play in real time, I was like, yup, definitely the back up. but he had no chance.  bosa just straight-lined right for him.  maybe he didnt make the right coverage call when he got to the LOS.... lol

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Goat:  Daboll. 

WTF kind of game plan is that?  Run heavy against a team that was a) getting shredded in the air and b) missing most of it's important pass D players including best cover corner and bookend DE in Ingram.  Diggs without a catch until the 3Q?  wretched game plan.  

Of course I say this every week about the guy McBeene couldn't wait to wrestle away from Alabama (of all places).

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

when i watched that play in real time, I was like, yup, definitely the back up. but he had no chance.  bosa just straight-lined right for him.  maybe he didnt make the right coverage call when he got to the LOS.... lol

Nobody picked Bosa up, and he came in untouched. How does that happen? I'm sure Barkley was asking the same question

I don't think the coaching staff should need to point out that Bosa is on the other side of the ball. If he's near you, at least plant your feet and try to stand in front of him.