Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

Defend your position on election fraud or not

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You don’t live in China. It’s an American nightmare. Every 30 seconds now somebody in this country dies of coronavirus. That means that in the time it took me to write this post somebody died and in the time it takes for you to read it a couple more people will die. It doesn’t matter where it came from people. The chair, it’s been here, your hero has not done what needs to be done to deal with it and now it’s out of control.

Two months ago this country had 25,000 new positive cases every day. That we’re at almost 200,000 new cases every day. I bet you money if Obama was president you are would be slaughtering him over this virus, if things were the same way.That we’re at almost 200,000 new cases every day. I bet you money if Obama was president you all would be slaughtering him over this virus, if things were the same way.

I do believe it's the CHINESE who created this whole thing, right?  You know, the Chicoms.  They let it out of their communist country on purpose too in order to share the misery.  NOTHING was going to stop roughly the same amount of people from dying from this thing no matter what.  I don't believe I would have "slaughtered" Obongo over this because of what I wrote in the previous sentence.  This thing was new, unprecedented and all parties did a good job and the best they could.  The President, whoever that was, would have been listening to the same advice and doing pretty much all the same things.  This virus is the fault of our CHINESE "friends", not the President, not the United States.  What makes me want to vomit is all the 20/20 hindsight about how things SHOULD have been handled and WHEN.  That noise is complete and total bullshit.  Complete and total. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

FB_IMG_1607171600091.jpg

Video.jpeg

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 12/3/2020 at 11:08 PM, Philly'sFinest said:

He actually wasn't friends with him. 

The many photos of them together would seem to indicate they were. It also seems logical to assume that they would have been on intimate terms if they were co-defendants in a legal proceeding charging them with the assault of a 13-year-old girl:

spacer.png

He banned him from Mar a lago in the 90's, so that's BS.

Yes, after they'd been friends for a number of years and after Donald had spoken highly of Epstein.

And Michael Jackson was never convicted of the things you claim, so it's all very questionable. The "record" doesn't show anything you claim here...again, you are full of BS. 

No, but there was plenty of smoke. And, as I said, there weren't any convictions mainly because Jackson paid off his victims. Also, most recently-- a year or so ago, I think it was -- two more of Jackson's child friends confirmed for the first time that they were molested by him.

By the way, can you think of any innocent explanation for a grown man habitually sleeping in the same bed with ten-year-old boys from the neighborhood and surrounding areas?  I can't. 

What isn't questionable is the charity work he did and how much of his life he dedicated to helping kids. 

Pedophiles often work as Scout leaders or in other positions or areas that will enable them to be close to children.

And why in the blue hell are we listening to anything you have to say when you aren't even an American? 

Show me the post where I said I wasn't American. 

Sticking your filthy nose in other countries business as much as you do is quite troubling. I would again suggest some kind of help for these issues you are having trouble dealing with.

That's an impressive amount of rage, cantankerousness, bad will, xenophobia and projection you managed to pack into just two short sentences.

spacer.png

• Gay 2

Anyone can file a suit against someone

There's literally lawsuits like this against everyone including Biden, Obama, the Clinton's...etc. Tara Reid has more credibility from her claims on Biden assaulting her than anything you can dig up on Trump. There's also other incidents and things that were apparently covered up, and we all have seen how Joe sniffs and inappropriately grabs/touches children. I think the point has been made here.

As far as Michael Jackson goes...it's really a big unknown. He was a weird fellow...I won't dispute that. So was all the Jackson's, really. You also cannot discount the fact that he was an easy target to be setup for extortion, and that his vulnerability was that he spent time with kids and had them at his ranch. You can make the argument both ways, so what we need to go off of is what we know, and I've already spoken about the great amount of time and money he put into those things. He should be remembered as a legendary music icon that did great humanitarian work. He was not without controversy, but that's all we have.

And as far as the American statement I made, you can clear up this issue of whether you are American or not by going on record, so let's have it.

I don't think you know what rage is if you think that's what was happening there, but what's important is that we get to the bottom of why you seem to be heavily invested in something that you may not really have much of a right to be being that many here believe you to not be an American citizen.

Please set the record straight if you wish to avoid these type of accusations in the future, or we'll have to assume you are who many here believe you to be. 

4 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

There's literally lawsuits like this against everyone including Biden, Obama, the Clinton's...etc. Tara Reid has more credibility from her claims on Biden assaulting her than anything you can dig up on Trump. There's also other incidents and things that were apparently covered up, and we all have seen how Joe sniffs and inappropriately grabs/touches children. I think the point has been made here.

As far as Michael Jackson goes...it's really a big unknown. He was a weird fellow...I won't dispute that. So was all the Jackson's, really. You also cannot discount the fact that he was an easy target to be setup for extortion, and that his vulnerability was that he spent time with kids and had them at his ranch. You can make the argument both ways, so what we need to go off of is what we know, and I've already spoken about the great amount of time and money he put into those things. He should be remembered as a legendary music icon that did great humanitarian work. He was not without controversy, but that's all we have.

And as far as the American statement I made, you can clear up this issue of whether you are American or not by going on record, so let's have it.

I don't think you know what rage is if you think that's what was happening there, but what's important is that we get to the bottom of why you seem to be heavily invested in something that you may not really have much of a right to be being that many here believe you to not be an American citizen.

Please set the record straight if you wish to avoid these type of accusations in the future, or we'll have to assume you are who many here believe you to be. 

Frawk said Michael Jackson was NOT a weird fellow.  LOL

On 12/4/2020 at 3:55 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

I do believe it's the CHINESE who created this whole thing, right?  You know, the Chicoms.  They let it out of their communist country on purpose too in order to share the misery.  NOTHING was going to stop roughly the same amount of people from dying from this thing no matter what.  I don't believe I would have "slaughtered" Obongo over this because of what I wrote in the previous sentence.  This thing was new, unprecedented and all parties did a good job and the best they could.  The President, whoever that was, would have been listening to the same advice and doing pretty much all the same things.  This virus is the fault of our CHINESE "friends", not the President, not the United States.  What makes me want to vomit is all the 20/20 hindsight about how things SHOULD have been handled and WHEN.  That noise is complete and total bullshit.  Complete and total. 

Well good, Toto, you keep blaming China while Americans die every 30 seconds..... smh

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Video.jpeg

No, you don't, actually. Now, dispute that!

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

The many photos of them together would seem to indicate they were. It also seems logical to assume that they would have been on intimate terms if they were co-defendants in a legal proceeding charging them with the assault of a 13-year-old girl:

Yes, after they'd been friends for a number of years and after Donald had spoken highly of Epstein.

No, but there was plenty of smoke. And, as I said, there weren't any convictions mainly because Jackson paid off his victims. Also, most recently-- a year or so ago, I think it was -- two more of Jackson's child friends confirmed for the first time that they were molested by him.

By the way, can you think of any innocent explanation for a grown man habitually sleeping in the same bed with ten-year-old boys from the neighborhood and surrounding areas?  I can't. 

Pedophiles often work as Scout leaders or in other positions or areas that will enable them to be close to children.

Show me the post where I said I wasn't American. 

That's an impressive amount of rage, cantankerousness, bad will, xenophobia and projection you managed to pack into just two short sentences.

Katt Williams DESTROYS Michael Jackson The King of pop !

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

A confused, angry, arrogant, hate-filled Trump worshipper living in a fantasy world demands I confirm my nationality to his satisfaction, or else he'll stop writing me.

That's funny, Philly. You're funny. Maybe far more than you'll ever know.

It's no surprise to me that you spend your time defending vile, vacuous celebrity tricksters like Donald and Michael Jackson.

spacer.png

51 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

A confused, angry, arrogant, hate-filled Trump worshipper living in a fantasy world demands I confirm my nationality to his satisfaction, or else he'll stop writing me.

It's no surprise to me that you spend your time defending vile, vacuous celebrity tricksters like Donald and Michael Jackson.

spacer.png

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Professor Pigworth said:

spacer.png

I think this post says everything we need to know while saying nothing at the same time.

Seek help. soflabillsfan