Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

Defend your position on election fraud or not

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Biden ran his campaign with over 3X more dark money backing him, and he's currently hiring the worst of the swamp back at incredible levels. 

I don't think you wanna go down this road of corruption and fear mongering

I dont disagree with the first line.

Now take off your conservative republican rose shade glasses and admit trump is just as corrupt (possibly more as we find out what was going on behind the scenes) as any other politician.

I'd also like to point out that all the right did was fear monger about the communist take over under biden, and all he has done is appoint corporatists.

But we do have huge food lines in texas...maybe the US and A turned communist and I just blinked and missed it.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I dont disagree with the first line.

Now take off your conservative republican rose shade glasses and admit trump is just as corrupt (possibly more as we find out what was going on behind the scenes) as any other politician.

I'd also like to point out that all the right did was fear monger about the communist take over under biden, and all he has done is appoint corporatists.

But we do have huge food lines in texas...maybe the US and A turned communist and I just blinked and missed it.

trumpists have gone completely off the reservation.  Here is a trump attorney:

During Newsmax call-in Joe diGenova said Chris Krebs should be put to death.

  • Thanks 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

The derangement is moving to an uncomfortable place.  trumpists have jumped the shark.

Thats why they love their boats! 


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I dont disagree with the first line.

Now take off your conservative republican rose shade glasses and admit trump is just as corrupt (possibly more as we find out what was going on behind the scenes) as any other politician.

I'd also like to point out that all the right did was fear monger about the communist take over under biden, and all he has done is appoint corporatists.

But we do have huge food lines in texas...maybe the US and A turned communist and I just blinked and missed it.

I will tell you this...every politician has to at least play by some of the rules set by the puppet masters. I do not believe Trump is immune to this. It's inescapable, but I do not believe he's anywhere near as corrupt as the Clinton's, the Bush family, or the Obama's/Bidens.

I do believe he wants to keep this country free and wants to make it better for we the people. It's not that simple, and it's certainly not an easy task, but that's just what I've come to believe by his actions that have been good for this country for the most part. And FTR, I was a registered Democrat until a few years ago.

The concerns about a socialist/communist take over are valid when you have the Biden connection. He has been a China apologist, and he and his family have taken millions from them for what appears to be selling influence...that's reason enough to warn people or "fear monger" as you would say. Too bad the media and big tech worked overtime to suppress it.

Hopefully you're right and we won't see the nightmare scenario play out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

trumpists have gone completely off the reservation.  Here is a trump attorney:

During Newsmax call-in Joe diGenova said Chris Krebs should be put to death.

That's extreme for sure, but he did lie about the security of the voting systems.

There's evidence and testimony showing our votes were sent off shore and machines were connected to the internet amongst other ways to infiltrate and manipulate them.

Trump was right to can his ass, and I hope he trashes the other rats involved that he can identify 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I will tell you this...every politician has to at least play by some of the rules set by the puppet masters. I do not believe Trump is immune to this. It's inescapable, but I do not believe he's anywhere near as corrupt as the Clinton's, the Bush family, or the Obama's/Bidens.

I do believe he wants to keep this country free and wants to make it better for we the people. It's not that simple, and it's certainly not an easy task, but that's just what I've come to believe by his actions that have been good for this country for the most part. And FTR, I was a registered Democrat until a few years ago.

The concerns about a socialist/communist take over are valid when you have the Biden connection. He has been a China apologist, and he and his family have taken millions from them for what appears to be selling influence...that's reason enough to warn people or "fear monger" as you would say. Too bad the media and big tech worked overtime to suppress it.

Hopefully you're right and we won't see the nightmare scenario play out.

Trump has just a much history as anyone. He learned at a young age from his father. Why you think trump would ever give a shit about his base or lower income people is beyond me.

So because biden took money from China means he wants the US to be communist? How do you just make that leap? 

I know ill be right. I just have to look at the appointments biden has made so far. Neera was a slap in the face to progressives.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Trump has just a much history as anyone. He learned at a young age from his father. Why you think trump would ever give a shit about his base or lower income people is beyond me.

So because biden took money from China means he wants the US to be communist? How do you just make that leap? 

I know ill be right. I just have to look at the appointments biden has made so far. Neera was a slap in the face to progressives.

The fuck are you babbling about???  LOL.  What?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Trump has just a much history as anyone. He learned at a young age from his father. Why you think trump would ever give a shit about his base or lower income people is beyond me.

So because biden took money from China means he wants the US to be communist? How do you just make that leap? 

I know ill be right. I just have to look at the appointments biden has made so far. Neera was a slap in the face to progressives.

Trump has been a great American throughout his life, and has done countless acts of generosity and kindness. He's also been very patriotic, and was good friends with JFK Jr and humanitarians like Michael Jackson. Trump also has always treated the black community well, and was beloved by many of them until he became president and the narrative changed. His longtime friend Herschel Walker is also a good man that is of high character, so I challenge your notion that he is like anyone else and that he doesn't care about the people of this country.

Taking money, selling out your country as well as your position in office and being in bed with the CCP that is communist and has their sights set on global domination surely could be interpreted as surrendering our country to Chinese communists that will own us and put us under radical laws not free and closely resembling what they have done in China. They have talked about packing the court and adding more states to the electorate. This would allow Dems to abolish our constitution and completely cripple the USA. Biden has always been soft on China, and it makes sense knowing what we know now about him. We also saw him and Obama ship jobs out of our country while enriching other foreign nations, so all the clues are there to warn us of this possibility, and we'd be dummies to not be highly concerned. 

I look at his appointments and see corrupt individuals that can be bought and sold and have no allegiance to anything besides what's best for themselves and their buddies...not the American people. They would all give us up to China if they benefitted from it...no question. These people are the worst of the worst, and they all stick together to cover up their crimes, which the CCP likely has dirt on most if not all of them. 

Biden will find a way to pay back his progressive pals for their help...that's what he does and why he is a 50 year swamp creature. Don't think for a second he'll turn his back on them. They all have the goods on each other and must work together to stay out of trouble.

I think you'll all regret what you've done years from now if he does take office, and you may possibly come to realize that you allowed our country to be destroyed because you bought into a massive psyop by many to hate a man that was fighting to help keep our republic...only time will tell on that one. We could be looking at Harris as our leader within a year or two and that is as progressive and scary as it gets.

I'll choose revolution with millions of others before that, and I would hope that by that time those that are honest with themselves wise up and join us for a common goal, and that's to keep us as the greatest country on Earth. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny how these Dominion machines only changed votes in the contested states. But, Dominion machines are used in 28 states so why aren't those states being scrutinized???

Also, each machine was checked by the paper ballot and none were found to have "changed" anything. That's what a fucking Hand Count is, FFS

Also funny that these machines only changed votes for President. We're supposed to believe that someone changed votes to Biden in Georgia but left the Senate races alone?

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Funny how these Dominion machines only changed votes in the contested states. But, Dominion machines are used in 28 states so why aren't those states being scrutinized???

Also, each machine was checked by the paper ballot and none were found to have "changed" anything. That's what a fucking Hand Count is, FFS

Also funny that these machines only changed votes for President. We're supposed to believe that someone changed votes to Biden in Georgia but left the Senate races alone?

Yeah...it's called manufacturing ballots in a hurry so you don't vote down the ballot. Maybe you should read some of the affidavits about pristine ballots without any creases or perfect circles as if done by a machine.

They could only get away with the fraud in the corrupt Dem cities where they had Dominion and the ability to fudge big numbers and make it look semi legitimate. 

I know these things are difficult for someone that almost never utilizes his own thinking ability, but it all adds up when you actually look at it from a realistic perspective. 

The pipe burst was a lie. They stopped counting in those states. They had impossible vote dumps in the wee hours of the morning. They all used Dominion, and most were put in by corrupt Governors like Wolf in Pa that didn't even vote on it and just mandated it. So many people have come forward, and the data experts are putting out fantastic reports showing how improbable and nearly impossible the entire thing was...see articles I linked in other threads today for example.

Deny it if you so choose, but it's to your own detriment. More hearings coming up, and more evidence to be presented. Nearly half of the country thinks loser Dems cheated. 30% of their own party believe it🤣

You'll go down with the ship though because you're a fool.

As for me...I'll just be hanging around eating my popcorn and having a frosty beverage. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Trump has just a much history as anyone. He learned at a young age from his father. Why you think trump would ever give a shit about his base or lower income people is beyond me.

So because biden took money from China means he wants the US to be communist? How do you just make that leap? 

I know ill be right. I just have to look at the appointments biden has made so far. Neera was a slap in the face to progressives.

You are deeply troubled.  Trump learned what at a young age from his father?  Is there anyway you would know what Trump really thinks or feels?  No.    

Biden took money from the Chinese?  Really?  I didn't know that.  I didn't know that anyone from your ideology, from your side of the election, from someone totally aligned with the party that would deny and ignore a corrupt Democrat politician would believe that.  I am sure you don't have a problem with Biden taking payola's from China, etc.  But the whole point of not letting that happen is to prevent such illegal, sinful, selfish acts of corrupt government administrators hurting the policy of the government they work for and gave an oath to defend and protect.  You know that is just what quid pro joe and his family was doing all along.  And, you are okay with it. 

Your premise about Biden's reasons and placing that belief (Communist conversion) on others is ridiculous.  No one at any time said or intimated that.   Biden took money because he is greedy, a liar and  a real low life of a human.  Pretty soon he won't be believing it or anything else because his memory will be trash.  

You know you'll be right?   Don't respond to that please.  I am sure it will make me choke or spit my drink all over the computer.  Neera Tanden  is a wacko insane mentally disturbed leftist.  The only reason to put her in a position like head of the OMB is to control the treasury.  Why don't you just give the safe combination to the crook?  that's what Biden's care takers are trying to do.  the scum of the earth dips their robes in the swill of the Center for American Progress  money laundering, oh I mean "progressive think tank".  LOL.  

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

 Is there anyway you would know what Trump really thinks or feels?

You have heard of Twitter, correct? 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Funny how these Dominion machines only changed votes in the contested states. But, Dominion machines are used in 28 states so why aren't those states being scrutinized???

Also, each machine was checked by the paper ballot and none were found to have "changed" anything. That's what a fucking Hand Count is, FFS

Also funny that these machines only changed votes for President. We're supposed to believe that someone changed votes to Biden in Georgia but left the Senate races alone?

Uh.  Duh.  Don't you think maybe certain swing states might have been targeted?  Pretty much EVERYONE knew exactly which states this election would come down to.  Why rig Alabama or California?  Dummy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Trump has been a great American throughout his life, and has done countless acts of generosity and kindness. He's also been very patriotic, and was good friends with JFK Jr and humanitarians like Michael Jackson. Trump also has always treated the black community well, and was beloved by many of them until he became president and the narrative changed. His longtime friend Herschel Walker is also a good man that is of high character, so I challenge your notion that he is like anyone else and that he doesn't care about the people of this country.

Taking money, selling out your country as well as your position in office and being in bed with the CCP that is communist and has their sights set on global domination surely could be interpreted as surrendering our country to Chinese communists that will own us and put us under radical laws not free and closely resembling what they have done in China. They have talked about packing the court and adding more states to the electorate. This would allow Dems to abolish our constitution and completely cripple the USA. Biden has always been soft on China, and it makes sense knowing what we know now about him. We also saw him and Obama ship jobs out of our country while enriching other foreign nations, so all the clues are there to warn us of this possibility, and we'd be dummies to not be highly concerned. 

I look at his appointments and see corrupt individuals that can be bought and sold and have no allegiance to anything besides what's best for themselves and their buddies...not the American people. They would all give us up to China if they benefitted from it...no question. These people are the worst of the worst, and they all stick together to cover up their crimes, which the CCP likely has dirt on most if not all of them. 

Biden will find a way to pay back his progressive pals for their help...that's what he does and why he is a 50 year swamp creature. Don't think for a second he'll turn his back on them. They all have the goods on each other and must work together to stay out of trouble.

I think you'll all regret what you've done years from now if he does take office, and you may possibly come to realize that you allowed our country to be destroyed because you bought into a massive psyop by many to hate a man that was fighting to help keep our republic...only time will tell on that one. We could be looking at Harris as our leader within a year or two and that is as progressive and scary as it gets.

I'll choose revolution with millions of others before that, and I would hope that by that time those that are honest with themselves wise up and join us for a common goal, and that's to keep us as the greatest country on Earth. 

Nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Uh.  Duh.  Don't you think maybe certain swing states might have been targeted?  Pretty much EVERYONE knew exactly which states this election would come down to.  Why rig Alabama or California?  Dummy.

No dummy, the question is why rig the presidential election but not the Senate elections? I mean, if you’re going to rig something, why not go all out? Why not make sure that you have total control of all three branches? Why not remove the two most hated senators in the Senate in Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham? And considering Lindsey Graham was predicted to get his ass handed to him but won in a big way, maybe that’s where the real fraud exists, dummy.

you know, it’s called common sense. Now be a good boy and sit nose and I’ll give you some of my french fries


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

It's an amazing thing.

Out here in the wide world, hurling around wild accusations and gibbering theoretical abusement keeps you in the news, and it keeps the rubes shoveling money into The Orange That Walks' coffers.

And then it crosses into the courtroom where you actually have to prove things, with things like facts and evidence... and those accusations have as much structural integrity as soap bubbles in the path of a lightning bolt.

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/politics/barr-no-evidence/YFOZVAXLK3KGQXSINNC75JH2G4/

 

Updated: December 1, 2020 - 1:18 PM

WASHINGTON — (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

His comments come despite President Donald Trump's repeated claims that the election was stolen, and his refusal to concede his loss to President-Elect Joe Biden.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

The comments are especially direct coming from Barr, who has been one of the president's most ardent allies. Before the election, he had repeatedly raised the notion that mail-in voter fraud could be especially vulnerable to fraud during the coronavirus pandemic as Americans feared going to polls and instead chose to vote by mail.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/politics/barr-no-evidence/YFOZVAXLK3KGQXSINNC75JH2G4/

Updated: December 1, 2020 - 1:18 PM

WASHINGTON — (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

His comments come despite President Donald Trump's repeated claims that the election was stolen, and his refusal to concede his loss to President-Elect Joe Biden.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

The comments are especially direct coming from Barr, who has been one of the president's most ardent allies. Before the election, he had repeatedly raised the notion that mail-in voter fraud could be especially vulnerable to fraud during the coronavirus pandemic as Americans feared going to polls and instead chose to vote by mail.

Oh boy! Barr is part of the deep state against Trump!!

Lol


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HipKat said:

No dummy, the question is why rig the presidential election but not the Senate elections? I mean, if you’re going to rig something, why not go all out? Why not make sure that you have total control of all three branches? Why not remove the two most hated senators in the Senate in Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham? And considering Lindsey Graham was predicted to get his ass handed to him but won in a big way, maybe that’s where the real fraud exists, dummy.

you know, it’s called common sense. Now be a good boy and sit nose and I’ll give you some of my french fries

Calm yourself, dummy.  Your little rationale makes little to no sense.  French fries are bad for you, chubby.  Be like me and avoid them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Calm yourself, dummy.  Your little rationale makes little to no sense.  French fries are bad for you, chubby.  Be like me and avoid them.

In battle, the less you pop your head up above the wall, the less likely you will have it shot off by s sniper.  But, you do have to get the lay of the land.  


wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

In battle, the less you pop your head up above the wall, the less likely you will have it shot off by s sniper.  But, you do have to get the lay of the land.  

True words, brother.  True words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

True words, brother.  True words.

OR:  You only take off as many outer garments as necessary to slip through the wrought iron fence.  You don't strip naked just because.  

  • Like 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Calm yourself, dummy.  Your little rationale makes little to no sense.  French fries are bad for you, chubby.  Be like me and avoid them.

Dude, I eat almost a totally plant based diet with very, very little processed food. I wouldn't touch a French Fry.

 

Dog's love them though


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...