Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

Defend your position on election fraud or not

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You guys do understand how high the bar is here and the limited time they are working with, right?

We've also seen a concerted effort by big media, big tech, and corrupt politicians and judges to do everything in their power to make sure Trump doesn't get a second term as well, or will you also deny this?

You are all the pussies here not willing to speak on all these examples and evidence, not me. 

You fall back on the courts instead of even saying anything about the numerous articles and examples.

Being a coward is one thing. Being a coward on the internet using the court as an excuse is next level cowardess.

you.are.delusional.  seek help.  

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

9 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

OMG this is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.....

The Pennsylvania monstrosity that was submitted by Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis, and the Four Seasons Total Litigation supporting cast was terrible. It made, according to a federal appeals court ruling, “vague and conclusory” allegations about alleged misconduct, tried to get the court to do things that would violate the U.S. Constitution, and had, in the court’s words, “no merit.” Their case was such complete nonsense that two courts and four judges decided it was too dumb to fix.

You want that to be the bottom. You want the lawsuit that the president’s legal team lost, twice, for literally every reason it’s possible to lose the case to be the most preposterous election lawsuit we’re going to see this year. You go to bed Wednesday night hoping that it was.

And you wake up disappointed Thursday morning because while you slept Sidney Powell released the #Kraken.

Powell had been threatening to release the Kraken for the last week, which she spent “practicing law on her own” after being unpersoned by the Trump legal team following a press conference in which she spouted conspiracy theories so insane that even Giuliani’s hair dye was trying to get out of the room. It wasn’t clear what the Kraken was until it was released and we learned that it had taken the form of matching his-and-hers lawsuits in Georgia and Michigan. Lawsuits that have redefined rock bottom.

Lol jeez. Absolute insanity. 

But, they are still raking in cash for legal defenses.

We are seeing in real time new lows for stupidity by trumps base and new lows for the conservative grifters.

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I'm all in that it was fraudulent. Biden had zero momentum coming into the race other than the loonies who hated Trump, which is historically not enough to unseat an incumbent, while Trump kept and even expanded his base when you look at the demographics who voted for him earlier this month. Trump had rallies of thousands even with the COVID while Biden was lucky to get 100 people and needed the MSM and Big Tech to cover up his own crimes and his malfeasance by proxy through his degenerate son and siblings.

The fraud is obvious through the affidavits, statistical impossibilities, and testimony from experts. The Democrats were even dumb enough to telegraph what was coming through the "Red Mirage" hashtag. How dumb can you get? Even the MSM and Big Tech can't brainwash the entire population though they have done a masterful job of working it over on a minority group of TDS crazies.

red-mirage.png?fit=scale&fm=png&h=512&ix

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol jeez. Absolute insanity. 

But, they are still raking in cash for legal defenses.

We are seeing in real time new lows for stupidity by trumps base and new lows for the conservative grifters.

that's the best part of this.  MAGATs dont get that they are the target of this grift.  trump is using these lawsuits as a means to raise cash so he can payoff his campaign debt.

Trump has been fundraising furiously since the election, with emails and texts almost hourly soliciting contributions to Trump’s “official election defense fund” or the “election defense task force.” But in the week following the election, the fine print on the fundraising appeals showed that 60% of all donations would go toward paying down Trump’s 2020 campaign debt.

lol

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The fraud is obvious through the affidavits, 

Lol the affidavits...... class, can anyone tell us what is wrong with this trump supporting affidavit?

edison.jpg

lol

19 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

OMG this is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.....

The Pennsylvania monstrosity that was submitted by Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis, and the Four Seasons Total Litigation supporting cast was terrible. It made, according to a federal appeals court ruling, “vague and conclusory” allegations about alleged misconduct, tried to get the court to do things that would violate the U.S. Constitution, and had, in the court’s words, “no merit.” Their case was such complete nonsense that two courts and four judges decided it was too dumb to fix.

You want that to be the bottom. You want the lawsuit that the president’s legal team lost, twice, for literally every reason it’s possible to lose the case to be the most preposterous election lawsuit we’re going to see this year. You go to bed Wednesday night hoping that it was.

And you wake up disappointed Thursday morning because while you slept Sidney Powell released the #Kraken.

Powell had been threatening to release the Kraken for the last week, which she spent “practicing law on her own” after being unpersoned by the Trump legal team following a press conference in which she spouted conspiracy theories so insane that even Giuliani’s hair dye was trying to get out of the room. It wasn’t clear what the Kraken was until it was released and we learned that it had taken the form of matching his-and-hers lawsuits in Georgia and Michigan. Lawsuits that have redefined rock bottom.

More childish nonsense in a thread where I've asked for legitimate responses.

This is who you are...a supposed adult behaving like the class clown in grade school. 

My experiment has been a success. Nobody even attempted to challenge or present their case against the fraud besides hiding behind the courts.

This is why we are in the position we are in. You have decided to never question anything and let the government run you instead of running the government. 

You are all brainwashed imbeciles that have asked for whatever horror comes from allowing this fraud to happen if it does go through.

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

all.png

Reading this, one would almost think that Donald's own lawyers must also be in on the conspiracy. 

How about it, Donald fans?  Isn't that the most likely reason for why Donald isn't getting anywhere in the courts?

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Lol the affidavits...... class, can anyone tell us what is wrong with this trump supporting affidavit?

edison.jpg

Cool...now go through the thousands of others and dismiss them too because of errors or whatnot. 

Doesn't mean the person isn't being truthful in their testimony.

You find trivial shit and try to use that to dismiss everything else. 

🤡 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

you.are.delusional.  seek help.  

You're a coward that can't refute anything and has fallen back on the courts🤣 to shelter you from actually having to argue why or why not you believe the results of the election.

A part of me thinks many of you actually do believe the election was fraudulent and that Biden stole it, but you'll hide behind the shield of plausible deniability for as long as it will hold up.

🤡 

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You're a coward that can't refute anything and has fallen back on the courts🤣 to shelter you from actually having to argue why or why not you believe the results of the election.

A part of me thinks many of you actually do believe the election was fraudulent and that Biden stole it, but you'll hide behind the shield of plausible deniability for as long as it will hold up.

🤡

Yep

34 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

that's the best part of this.  MAGATs dont get that they are the target of this grift.  trump is using these lawsuits as a means to raise cash so he can payoff his campaign debt.

Trump has been fundraising furiously since the election, with emails and texts almost hourly soliciting contributions to Trump’s “official election defense fund” or the “election defense task force.” But in the week following the election, the fine print on the fundraising appeals showed that 60% of all donations would go toward paying down Trump’s 2020 campaign debt.

Whats the old saying? If you don't know who the 'mark' is, its you.

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You know Biden has been pleading for help also, right?

Wanna bet that all those donations don't go to his legal battles?

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Horowitz: New analysis shows Biden winning nearly impossible margins on mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania

Facts

David Cliff/NurPhoto/Getty Images

DANIEL HOROWITZ

There has been a lot of focus on the number of mail-in ballots counted in Pennsylvania and the illegal state Supreme Court decisions that enabled them. But what is even more important to examine is the impossible margins Joe Biden would have achieved just among those mail-in ballots and just in Pennsylvania in order to obtain the unofficial lead he currently has.

Here are the facts. We know that 2.6 million mail-in ballots have been counted in the Pennsylvania election returns, in addition to nearly 4.2 million Election Day votes. We also know from the secretary of state that Trump won Election Day votes, 2.7 million to 1.4 million. But we are to believe that Biden won 76% of mail-in ballots.

Yes, mail-ins overwhelmingly skewed Democrat, like Election Day votes skewed Republican, but they were not all from Democrats. We know that 64.7% of those votes were from registered Democrats, 23.7% from Republicans, and 11.6% from nonpartisan or other party voters.

What does this mean in simple arithmetic? My friend (who goes by screen name Gummi Bear on Twitter) crunched the numbers and showed that had Biden won 95% of returned Democrat mail-in votes, 21% of returned Republican votes, and 80% of returned independent votes, he would still have come up short of his margin of victory reported in the unofficial tally.

When someone who goes by the name of Gummi Bear cites fraud, maybe it's time we all got out of our comfortable chairs and took these allegations seriously.

spacer.png

Generalissimo Donald says: 

"That's a real nice country you've got there. 
Be a shame if anything happened to it."

spacer.png

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

🤡

I think an appeal to authority has merit here.  These people are legal professionals tossing out these cases left and right.

I think this is the issue....

trumpers will believe any Twitter/facebook/4chan post with fraud allegations. 

Non trumpers wait to see how it all plays out in court. 

No one has time to debunk all of these right away. It always takes a couple days. This is the way alot of Republicans argue anyway. They gish gallop a bunch of things and it takes time to debunk. Hence why nothing sticks in courts.

But then Republicans blame the corruption...the corruption trump supposedly got rid of already? All that winning? Remember? Looks like he appointed the wrong judges because they won't ruin their careers for him? Lol you sound ridiculous.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You know Biden has been pleading for help also, right?

Wanna bet that all those donations don't go to his legal battles?

I honestly have no clue what you're referencing.

Use specifics.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

18 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

exactly.

lol

39 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Cool...now go through the thousands of others and dismiss them too because of errors or whatnot. 

Doesn't mean the person isn't being truthful in their testimony.

You find trivial shit and try to use that to dismiss everything else. 

🤡

Can you find Edison County MI on a map?

lol

35 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

🤡

its not my job to debunk your retarded conspiracy theories. you can keep playing the ape throwing shit at the walls but I aint here to clean up your mess.  

Ring us up when fatfuk wins one in court.  or gets a state to reverse its certification. 

lol

13 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I honestly have no clue what you're referencing.

Use specifics.

Biden asked people to donate to help with legal battles going on.

Given how corrupt the Biden family appears to be...one can assume they aren't using 100% of donations for their cause.

8 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Can you find Edison County MI on a map?

So you're insinuating this is a completely made up affidavit, but you are completely sure there was no election fraud?🤣

A skeptic when it suits your agenda...how convenient. 

6 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

its not my job to debunk your retarded conspiracy theories. you can keep playing the ape throwing shit at the walls but I aint here to clean up your mess.  

Ring us up when fatfuk wins one in court.  or gets a state to reverse its certification. 

Nice response, once again. 

You've done as I suspected you would.

You hide behind weak excuses and corrupt individuals like a true coward. Being this way on the internet makes you an extra special coward.

Well done

🤡 

8 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Biden asked people to donate to help with legal battles going on.

Given how corrupt the Biden family appears to be...one can assume they aren't using 100% of donations for their cause.

Ok, is he using that money to pay for campaign debts? Is he sending texts and emails constantly begging for money and fear mongering?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

14 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

He wants you to prove them wrong but he, nor anyone else, can prove them right in a court of law so far. 

Lol

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He wants you to prove them wrong but he, nor anyone else, can prove them right in a court of law so far. 

Lol

Not at all.

I simply asked to state why you or why not do you believe there was election fraud.

Say what you believe and why. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong.

We all have opinions...unless you are a coward that is hiding behind the courts excuse.

So far...nobody has even come close to explaining why they believe the election was free and fair despite the issues with dominion, mail in ballots, the stopping of the counts in battleground states, etc. Instead they attack those that say they think it wasn't free and fair and will only buy it if the courts rule that way.

Absolutely pathetic 

21 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ok, is he using that money to pay for campaign debts? Is he sending texts and emails constantly begging for money and fear mongering?

Biden ran his campaign with over 3X more dark money backing him, and he's currently hiring the worst of the swamp back at incredible levels. 

I don't think you wanna go down this road of corruption and fear mongering