Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

And so begins our primetime stretch of doom

I seriously can’t stand primetime games...

Next week: Monday Night Football against SF

Then Sunday Night Football against Pitt.

Then Saturday football against Denver.

Then Monday Night Football (again) vs New England.

🤮

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Time for the Bills to put their big boy pants on. Bills last two appearances on prime time this season.....looked like what they normally look on prime time 90% of the time...which is terrible. I don’t expect anything different. 

If Bills go 8-8 or 9-7 and miss the playoffs....does McDermott get fired? 

miserable that 70s show GIF

The Bills are dead. I think maybe they luck into ten wins. No chance they beat SF/Pitt/NE

• Haha 1

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

12 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

🤮

I like the primetime games because although the performance leaves much to be desired, at least I can watch the bills live on TV which is always good. I hope they are always on primetime/national games. A lot of us don't live in the Buffalo market and I refuse to get the Sunday Ticket.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Time for the Bills to put their big boy pants on. Bills last two appearances on prime time this season.....looked like what they normally look on prime time 90% of the time...which is terrible. I don’t expect anything different. 

it certainly should be a conversation if that does happen.

• Thanks 1

Bills, Sabres, Cuse, Yankees, Knicks.

@billsmafiaEP

1 hour ago, direbills said:

I like the primetime games because although the performance leaves much to be desired, at least I can watch the bills live on TV which is always good. I hope they are always on primetime/national games. A lot of us don't live in the Buffalo market and I refuse to get the Sunday Ticket.

Sunday Ticket is expensive but I think NFL Game pass offers a team only option that isn't that bad. Have you looked into that ?

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

13 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

🤮

Not gonna lie. I am nervous. We have shown time and time again that the bright lights aren't good for us. I do like our chances on all of those games though. Even Pitt because we are at home and those dudes are not gonna go undefeated. They are gonna lose a game at some point. I would like them even more if they were at 1pm on a Sunday. 

But it is what it is. Bills have improved enough to warrant prime time consideration. And the playoffs are exactly that. Time to find a way to make it work. 

If they lose to the Niners or Denver,  they should all be shot by firing squad.  

• Haha 2

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

45 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Sunday Ticket is expensive but I think NFL Game pass offers a team only option that isn't that bad. Have you looked into that ?

Thanks for the information. However, isn't NFL game pass a replay and not live?

18 minutes ago, direbills said:

Thanks for the information. However, isn't NFL game pass a replay and not live?

Nah bro. Live games !

• Like 1

This Bills team can beat anyone in the league. 

Time for them to prove they belong.

• Thanks 2

On 11/30/2020 at 6:09 AM, seandelevan said:

Absolutely not.  The Bills got lucky getting him and Beane.  Do you trust these owners to pick someone better?  How are the Sabres doing?  

The team was an absolute shit show of disfunction for 17 years.  We've been to the playoffs twice already in the first three years.  True, the first year we backed in.  But I bet there were at least ten years during the 17 years where a minimum amount of base competency would have landed a playoff spot.

56 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Absolutely not.  The Bills got lucky getting him and Beane.  Do you trust these owners to pick someone better?  How are the Sabres doing?  

The team was an absolute shit show of disfunction for 17 years.  We've been to the playoffs twice already in the first three years.  True, the first year we backed in.  But I bet there were at least ten years during the 17 years where a minimum amount of base competency would have landed a playoff spot.

I agree with you, but to Sean’s credit, Marvin Lewis led the Bengals to the playoffs SEVEN (7) times but never could get them to the Super Bowl.

They finally had to fire him.

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

49 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I agree with you, but to Sean’s credit, Marvin Lewis led the Bengals to the playoffs SEVEN (7) times but never could get them to the Super Bowl.

Exactly. I’ve walked away from both playoff games disappointed on how both times they were out coached by the geniuses of Doug Marone and Bill O’Brien...both games were there for the taking...and I believe the Bills had the better talented teams both times. They limped into the post season last year and I’ll be be pissed if that happens again. I’m kinda glad they have a fin team nipping at their heels because you know as soon as they hit 9 or 10 wins they would have packed it up and called it a season.

56 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

And what blows me away is I can only think of TWO bengal playoff games. The one where Carson Palmer had his knee blown up and the one where Antonio Brown got destroyed and Cincy choked. That’s it. Blows my mind that there are 5 other playoff games the Bengals were in with Lewis as their coach. Shows how forgettable his teams were...and the only two times I can recall were disasters against the Steelers. 

17 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Exactly. I’ve walked away from both playoff games disappointed on how both times they were out coached by the geniuses of Doug Marone and Bill O’Brien...both games were there for the taking...and I believe the Bills had the better talented teams both times. They limped into the post season last year and I’ll be be pissed if that happens again. I’m kinda glad they have a fin team nipping at their heels because you know as soon as they hit 9 or 10 wins they would have packed it up and called it a season.

What ?

They didn't limp into the post season last year ? ... We even had the luxury of resting starters week 17 vs the Jets. We limped into them back in 2017 with Tyrod after the Dalton miracle. But not last season. 

Agreed though on the fins being on our necks being good for them. No room to spare. Play to win every god damn down. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/30/2020 at 10:14 AM, direbills said:

You refuse to watch the Bills then.

2 hours ago, Victor7 said:

What ?

They didn't limp into the post season last year ? ... We even had the luxury of resting starters week 17 vs the Jets. We limped into them back in 2017 with Tyrod after the Dalton miracle. But not last season. 

Agreed though on the fins being on our necks being good for them. No room to spare. Play to win every god damn down. 

Bills finished the year 1-4. 

• Gay 1

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Bills finished the year 1-4. 

Yes, the no starters game and the Pats and Ravens. That's not limping in. 

Common man.