Trade bait for draft options at best

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I was pissed when they drafted him and y’all laughed...

I posted an article by a sports writer who grade the pick a C- and said it was a luxury pick the Bills couldn’t afford to make and y’all laughed.

In the little pre season videos they posted there was a small tidbit where McDermott had to explain to Oliver what defensive offsides is

gets arrested in the off season 

has done JACK SHIT this season.

A 5th round scrub from UB could have done just as bad.

unbelievable 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Zimmer makes more plays but they will continue to play Oliver over him to try to justify his high draft selection.

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

I was pissed when they drafted him and y’all laughed...

I posted an article by a sports writer who grade the pick a C- and said it was a luxury pick the Bills couldn’t afford to make and y’all laughed.

In the little pre season videos they posted there was a small tidbit where McDermott had to explain to Oliver what defensive offsides is

gets arrested in the off season 

has done JACK SHIT this season.

A 5th round scrub from UB could have done just as bad.

unbelievable 

Stop!

What? Are you serious about the video???

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

27 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Stop!

What? Are you serious about the video???

go to the 1:34:14 mark..McDermott literally has to explain to him how defense can be drawn offsides..what’s worse is Oliver actually wants to argue with him. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

go to the 1:34:14 mark..McDermott literally has to explain to him how defense can be drawn offsides..what’s worse is Oliver actually wants to argue with him. 

wow....

• Haha 1

In the 2019 draft...Bills thought It was good to draft Oliver and Ford over the likes of:

Noah Fant 

Deebo Samuel

AJ Brown

Mecole Hardman

DK Metcalf 

Laughable I know. What’s even more laughable is me, a bum, bitching before the draft to NOT take Oliver and pick any of those guys I mentioned. Maybe I need to become a professional scout or something, 

17 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

I would love to see the team Sean would put together. It would be all WR's and all street FA's on defense. 

The offense would be stacked though!

8 hours ago, daryls61 said:

I would love to see the team Sean would put together. It would be all WR's and all street FA's on defense. 

Aka the Cheifs?

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Aka the Cheifs?

No the chiefs have drafted OL, RB's, DL, LB, CB and safeties. 

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

He had some two bad penalties yesterday but also a nice strip sack.

Not living up to his draft position so far but he's still young and its not like he's doing jack shit. Some of you act like he's Aaron Maybin 2.0

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I can't fault the team for taking a guy that was projected by many to be a very good interior pass rusher.  Those types of guys are important.  

He's just not an all star.  

And yes, Sean, you should be a scout.  You should do it for all 32 teams seeing as the guys you mentioned besides Fant were all drafted in the 2nd round or later.  

• Haha 1

In all fairness, Oliver is an attempt to replicate Aaron Donald.  In order for a smaller fast DT to work, you need a space eater to consume the C and Guard.  With Star opting out, the key guy that allows a smaller DT to flourish is not playing this year.   

Yes expectations are higher, but he has not been a bust....just not living up to what our expectations are.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He was better last year than this year which tells you something about the player next to him regardless of who it is and and tells you something about who is missing

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

He's played out of position a fair amount this year and hasn't had a true NT next to him.

While I do have my criticisms I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt when he is put in situations that are not advantageous to him.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

What game were you guys watching Sunday?

Other than the 2 penalties (were they really penalties?), he had his best game of the year on Sunday.

• Thanks 1

Most fans cannot evaluate line play. See how everybody pissed on Star. And now that he is not playing, the D Line completely fell apart. I know that Star was not the only change compared to last year. But still I think he is Better than his reputation on this Board. 

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

15 hours ago, LIBills said:

What game were you guys watching Sunday?

Other than the 2 penalties (were they really penalties?), he had his best game of the year on Sunday.

Yep, Lit is all wet on this one.  I trust the Athletic's Matthew Fairburn over Lit 24/7   Bills final thoughts: The defense is turning a corner – The Athletic

2. The game against the Chargers had many examples of what makes Ed Oliver so exciting and frustrating. His strip sack showed all the reasons the Bills drafted him ninth overall — the explosiveness off the snap, the strength to toss a blocker backwards and the killer instinct to finish the play. He showed off that strength in other pass-rushing situations, finishing with four quarterback pressures in the game. But he also had two inexcusable penalties on consecutive plays at a time when the Bills were trying to put the Chargers away. First, he launched at Justin Herbert and got a roughing the passer penalty. Then he jumped into the neutral zone.

While he still needs to clean up those lapses in focus, Oliver is showing signs of becoming an impact player. Just how good was Oliver on Sunday? According to Pro Football Focus, he had a pass-rush grade of 90.8, the highest for a single game in his career. He also tied his career high with an 80.7 overall grade. If Oliver can keep this up, that would be an exceptional development for this defense heading into the most important stretch of the season.

• Like 2