Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

‘Trump endangered America’s democracy’:

President’s delusional breakdown: 'Like Mad King George, muttering, ‘I won. I won. I won.'

President Donald Trump’s refusal to accept the fact that he lost the 2020 presidential election was the focus of a Washington Post deep-dive published online Saturday night.

The story, by Philip Rucker, Ashley Parker, Josh Dawsey and Amy Gardner, was titled, “20 days of fantasy and failure: Inside Trump’s quest to overturn the election.”

“The facts were indisputable: President Trump had lost. But Trump refused to see it that way,” the newspaper reported.

“Sequestered in the White House and brooding out of public view after his election defeat, rageful and at times delirious in a torrent of private conversations, Trump was, in the telling of one close adviser, like ‘Mad King George, muttering, ‘I won. I won. I won.’’”
The report was based on “interviews with 32 senior administration officials, campaign aides and other advisers to the president, as well as other key figures in his legal fight.”

“The result was an election aftermath without precedent in U.S. history. With his denial of the outcome, despite a string of courtroom defeats, Trump endangered America’s democracy, threatened to undermine national security and public health, and duped millions of his supporters into believing, perhaps permanently, that Biden was elected illegitimately,” the newspaper reported.

“All the while, Trump largely abdicated the responsibilities of the job he was fighting so hard to keep, chief among them managing the coronavirus pandemic as the numbers of infections and deaths soared across the country. In an ironic twist, the Trump adviser tapped to coordinate the post-election legal and communications campaign, David Bossie, tested positive for the virus a few days into his assignment and was sidelined.”

“The 20 days between the election on Nov. 3 and the greenlighting of Biden’s transition exemplified some of the hallmarks of life in Trump’s White House: a government paralyzed by the president’s fragile emotional state; advisers nourishing his fables; expletive-laden feuds between factions of aides and advisers; and a pernicious blurring of truth and fantasy,” the newspaper reported.

“Though Trump ultimately failed in his quest to steal the election, his weeks-long jeremiad succeeded in undermining faith in elections and the legitimacy of Biden’s victory.”

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

i hope he gets tried and convicted, too. but rich people and others that obtain great power usually dont get put into regular prison. they go to country club prisons where there are no walls or fences, you stay there on your honor and get arrested with harsher jail time if you leave. so no raping by a 400lb croatian nicknamed "Tiny"

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

The quality of posts on this side is normally lacking, but since Hips return...it's completely gone to shit. 

He's doing what he's entitled to under our constitution. It's been done numerous times before, and with how he's been treated with the fake Russia hoax and impeachment that wasted years and millions of dollars, nobody should bitch about making sure the process was fair. The circumstances were shady as fuck at best since they stopped counting and made up a pipe burst story in GA, and then having huge vote dumps in the wee hours of the morning to catch Biden up.

Anyone crying about what's going on now is doing so because they know they cheated and are desperate to get away with it and wish to push it through or hope the other side caves to the pressure and junk articles like this one.

Keep dreaming because this only ends when the election is proven fair (impossible), when we prove they cheated and Biden is disqualified, or when all legal options are exhuasted.

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

President’s delusional breakdown: 'Like Mad King George, muttering, ‘I won. I won. I won.'

President Donald Trump’s refusal to accept the fact that he lost the 2020 presidential election was the focus of a Washington Post deep-dive published online Saturday night.

The story, by Philip Rucker, Ashley Parker, Josh Dawsey and Amy Gardner, was titled, “20 days of fantasy and failure: Inside Trump’s quest to overturn the election.”

“The facts were indisputable: President Trump had lost. But Trump refused to see it that way,” the newspaper reported.

“Sequestered in the White House and brooding out of public view after his election defeat, rageful and at times delirious in a torrent of private conversations, Trump was, in the telling of one close adviser, like ‘Mad King George, muttering, ‘I won. I won. I won.’’”
The report was based on “interviews with 32 senior administration officials, campaign aides and other advisers to the president, as well as other key figures in his legal fight.”

“The result was an election aftermath without precedent in U.S. history. With his denial of the outcome, despite a string of courtroom defeats, Trump endangered America’s democracy, threatened to undermine national security and public health, and duped millions of his supporters into believing, perhaps permanently, that Biden was elected illegitimately,” the newspaper reported.

“All the while, Trump largely abdicated the responsibilities of the job he was fighting so hard to keep, chief among them managing the coronavirus pandemic as the numbers of infections and deaths soared across the country. In an ironic twist, the Trump adviser tapped to coordinate the post-election legal and communications campaign, David Bossie, tested positive for the virus a few days into his assignment and was sidelined.”

“The 20 days between the election on Nov. 3 and the greenlighting of Biden’s transition exemplified some of the hallmarks of life in Trump’s White House: a government paralyzed by the president’s fragile emotional state; advisers nourishing his fables; expletive-laden feuds between factions of aides and advisers; and a pernicious blurring of truth and fantasy,” the newspaper reported.

“Though Trump ultimately failed in his quest to steal the election, his weeks-long jeremiad succeeded in undermining faith in elections and the legitimacy of Biden’s victory.”

So stupid.  I thought Trump lost.  Are these clowns ever satisfied?  TDS lives!!!!  Pretty fucking obvious.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I hope he ends up in jail & gets raped by the biggest guy there.  

Something tells me you know about this type of stuff all too well.

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are we?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Something tells me you know about this type of stuff all too well.

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are we?

Any moron like you who believes Trump is too fucking stupid to ever say anything.  You need a brain transplant.  

8 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Any moron like you who believes Trump is too fucking stupid to ever say anything.  You need a brain transplant.  

You're the moron.  Dummy.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You're the moron.  Dummy.

Brain Dead Bowflex. If you believe Trump ,you're a meathead, no not that Meathead. Anyone who believes a con man is a fucking moron. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Brain Dead Bowflex. If you believe Trump ,you're a meathead, no not that Meathead. Anyone who believes a con man is a fucking moron. 

That "conman" actually accomplished alot to help the American people during his time in office, ya dope

Believing in a corrupt politician that has financial ties to China, Ukraine, and others along with never accomplishing anything besides policies that have hurt American citizens makes you the moron.

What you've been told has been a lie pushed by those who are also corrupt and part of the establishment working against the American people. 

You either recognize this, or you go down in history as someone who was too ignorant or not brave enough to do what was right and what is required to ensure our country stays the greatest in the world.

There are so many people with nothing but the best intentions that simply wish that you listen to what we are saying and consider it. Go about looking into it and decide for yourself instead of simply dismissing it. Let us verify what votes were legal and which were not, and let's prove to everyone that is was either fair or unfair so the people can move on one way or another. Resolution will start the process of moving forward, and that's what we need.

• Barf 1

54 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

They call me Brilliant Bowman, friend.  And believing democrats (like Senile Joe Biden) doesn't make you a sucker???  LOL.  How much will senile Joe be caving to the progressives who got him elected?  Will he stand up to those assholes??

28 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

They call me Brilliant Bowman, friend.  And believing democrats (like Senile Joe Biden) doesn't make you a sucker???  LOL.  How much will senile Joe be caving to the progressives who got him elected?  Will he stand up to those assholes??

I'm an independent, I don't believe any politician, but I know a con man when I see one. I've known Trump as a con man when he was a Democrat.  I've known Trump as a con man when he destroyed the USFL.  Read this letter and try to understand what a fool Trump is:  122026777_3413113835390918_1172203611850076612_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=wWwo-TC5ijwAX-lW7TO&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=e76f50f6e542b75b17e1ec205e2f770c&oe=5FEA99EC

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I'm an independent, I don't believe any politician, but I know a con man when I see one. I've known Trump as a con man when he was a Democrat.  I've known Trump as a con man when he destroyed the USFL.  Read this letter and try to understand what a fool Trump is:  122026777_3413113835390918_1172203611850076612_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=wWwo-TC5ijwAX-lW7TO&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=e76f50f6e542b75b17e1ec205e2f770c&oe=5FEA99EC

What a stupid letter.  Says more about the author than the recipient.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I am also an independent, by the way.

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

You're really not helping your cause with garbage like this🤣😂

Talk about dumpster diving😂

• Haha 1

To be fair we have been a corprotocracy for a long time now. trump was only ruining the illusion of democracy.

• Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

To be fair we have been a corprotocracy for a long time now. trump was only ruining the illusion of democracy.

Excellent to see you using 75 Cent words.  LOL.  "Corprotocracy"???  Care to check that spelling?

7 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I am also an independent, by the way.

We all know that.  You jerk yourself off on this message board all day long........

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

11 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

They call me Brilliant Bowman, friend. 

"I'm like really smart. I'm a very stable genius. I know lots of words, uuuuge words."

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

If the Range were family, Bowman is the family dog, probably like a Lhasa Apso, running around the table, panting, waiting for a crumb to fall on the floor

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, BrewMan said:

We all know that.  You jerk yourself off on this message board all day long........

We have an angry (young?) man here!  What's wrong, brother?  How can I help?  LOL.  Ninny.

8 hours ago, Meathead said:

"I'm like really smart. I'm a very stable genius. I know lots of words, uuuuge words."

All true.  I won't be bashful.  :classic_blush:

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

If the Range were family, Bowman is the family dog, probably like a Lhasa Apso, running around the table, panting, waiting for a crumb to fall on the floor

He's a lap dog who occasionally chases traffic.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

19 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He's a lap dog who occasionally chases traffic.

A real knee-slapper there, f8.  LOL.  Comedy is not your thing.  Stick with blocks and playing with dolls.......:classic_laugh:

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

A real knee-slapper there, f8.  LOL.  Comedy is not your thing.  Stick with blocks and playing with dolls.......:classic_laugh:

You shouldn't say anything, your comebacks are straight out of a 50's sitcom.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg