Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Limbaugh: "They promised blockbuster stuff, and then nothing happened"

Rush Limbaugh, Michigan, GSA Hammer Nails Into Coffin of Trump's Election Fraud Claims

Michigan's Republican Officials resisted intense White House pressure to certify Joe Biden's election victory on Monday while the Chief administrator of the executive branch finally relented and began the transition to the president elect.

Still, it was Rush Limbaugh who dealt the heaviest blow to President Donald Trump's campaign to cast doubt on his election loss. The terminally ill radio host became the most influential conservative to dismiss voter fraud claims that have routinely been thrown out of court.

"They promised blockbuster stuff, and then nothing happened," Limbaugh said on Monday. "And that's just, that's not—well, it's not good. You call a gigantic press conference like that, one that lasts an hour, and you announce massive bombshells, then you better have some bombshells, there better be something at that press conference other than what we got."

Limbaugh's grim news dealt a sobering blow to conservatives around the country.

GSA administrator Emily Murphy informed President-elect Joe Biden that the president's administration was ready to formally start the transition process. The letter sent to Biden came two weeks after most media outlets declared him the winner of the 2020 election and was the first solid acknowledgement from the Trump administration of the president's defeat.

Trump needed to flip at least three states to pull his current total past the winning line, but with Michigan having certified, his path to victory has narrowed to virtually non-existent.

https://www.newsweek.com/rush-limbaugh-michigan-gsa-hammer-nails-coffin-trumps-election-fraud-claims-1549692

bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

hey hey hey,

buh bye now

here magats, some parting gifts to show there are no hard feelings. with every properly filled pre-paid return box received you get a free used don diaper!

EYE-SHIELD--EYE-WASH-CUP.gif$_103.JPG?set_id=2

Dave Chappelle Im Rich Bitch GIF

• Trump 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Trump and his supporters, many as they are, aren't the whole world. They can view things in their own way all they want. It doesn't change the facts of the matter.

They are not the center of the universe and at the end of the day they are but one chapter in humankind's long history book.

History will judge them for what they have done. By the same token history will also record as to why they came to be. (long chapter that one lol)

It's actually incredibly sad that decency has fallen so low down the ladder.

The next two - four years will be interesting (objectively) and challenging (subjectively).

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Funny...I have been hearing the final nail has been put in the coffin nearly every day for over a month now.

Yet, every single day...you jokers make another post proclaiming the same thing.

We will not quit and will never surrender a clearly fraudulent election because that's not what any red blooded American should do.

They will only take it if corruption and evil wins, or they prove the election was legitimate. We know they can't prove such a thing...otherwise, they would have.

So keep posting, and we will keep fighting to expose the truth and defend America from going in the shitter.

17 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Funny...I have been hearing the final nail has been put in the coffin nearly every day for over a month now.

Yet, every single day...you jokers make another post proclaiming the same thing.

We will not quit and will never surrender a clearly fraudulent election because that's not what any red blooded American should do.

They will only take it if corruption and evil wins, or they prove the election was legitimate. We know they can't prove such a thing...otherwise, they would have.

So keep posting, and we will keep fighting to expose the truth and defend America from going in the shitter.

What are these fools going to say if the Biden administration seriously fucks with their wallets?

I hope it doesn't happen, but if it does, will they defend Biden to no end?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 minutes ago, LIBills said:

What are these fools going to say if the Biden administration seriously fucks with their wallets?

I hope it doesn't happen, but if it does, will they defend Biden to no end?

Said by a Trump supporter. 😒😒

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I love how the right circle jerks each other about leftist cancel culture, and then they go out and try to cancel anyone who doesn't bow to trump or believe the lies.

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Said by a Trump supporter. 😒😒

Your ignore feature doesn't work very well, does it?

Just now, LIBills said:

Your ignore feature doesn't work very well, does it?

Neither does your reading comprehension, because after the election I posted that I took everybody off of ignore

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Neither does your reading comprehension, because after the election I posted that I took everybody off of ignore

Sorry if I don't give a fuck what an idiot like you posts on a regular basis.

9 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Sorry if I don't give a fuck what an idiot like you posts on a regular basis.

You don’t give a fuck what I post , but yet you keep replying to my posts....

.....from somebody that defends Trump no matter what, and accuses people of defending Biden no matter what.... 

The irony there could sink a battleship.

• Thanks 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

44 minutes ago, HipKat said:

So you were being a little girl until you thought Biden won, and then you decide to engage with posters again?

Why is this not surprising

Sissy

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You don’t give a fuck what I post , but yet you keep replying to my posts....

.....from somebody that defends Trump no matter what, and accuses people of defending Biden no matter what.... 

The irony there could sink a battleship.

You won’t have to worry about Trump being President for much longer.

No matter how it went down, you got your wish, he’s gone.

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

So you were being a little girl until you thought Biden won, and then you decide to engage with posters again?

Sissy

He is a part of the Special Four on here.

And you know the 4 posters I mean.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Sissy

Stupid, the last post I made was AFTER Biden had won, idiot.

On 11/8/2020 at 1:16 AM, HipKat said:

Now that I got the only thing I cared about - Trump the FUCK outta the White House. I'm golden. No need to deal with you little infatuated bitches in here anymore. I'll just stick to Football for awhile if not for good. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Stupid, the last post I made was AFTER Biden had won, idiot.

Yes, but you just said before you took posters off ignore after the election steal attempt...not that you stopped posting.

You continue to slip up and show your stupidity at every turn

I imagine you screw up several times each day...being the doofus that you are.

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Yes, but you just said before you took posters off ignore after the election steal attempt...not that you stopped posting.

Haven’t heard doofus in awhile. :classic_laugh:

8 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Biden = Illegitimate

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Moron, I just gave you the exact quote with the date of when I stopped posting. Try to at least keep your own comments straight

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Moron, I just gave you the exact quote with the date of when I stopped posting. Try to at least keep your own comments straigt

We are talking about when you said you took people off of ignore, nimrod. 

Maybe you should try to keep up...even though you are a kid on a tricycle peddling against a thoroughbred racehorse.

You'll never come close to matching up when you suck as much as you do

Harsh reality

• Like 1
  • Haha 1