Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Trump blew $3 million on Wisconsin recount

Recommended Posts

-- just to give Biden 132 more votes

 

President-elect Joe Biden’s lead over Donald Trump in Wisconsin extended on Friday as Milwaukee finished their recount.

The Trump campaign had to pay $3 million for the recount in Wisconsin.

“Milwaukee County concludes its recount of the presidential election — one of two counties where Trump sought a recount in Wisconsin. The results: Biden’s lead, currently at about 20,000 statewide, grew by 132 votes,” Rosalind Helderman of The Washington Post reported Friday.

Edward-Isaac Dovere of The Atlantic did a quick, back-of-the-envelop economic analysis.

“With the $3 million the Trump campaign spent on recounts split between two counties, this would amount to the Trump campaign spending $11,363 per vote added to Biden,” Dovere wrote.

 

  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor, Hip

The guy shows up and still posts bad information.

They actually achieved their goal of finding out how many possible IC ballots...that means non legal in case you didn't know. 19k in just one Milwaukee County.

People much smarter than you are ten steps ahead of what you believe to be happening.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dont you have a stockpile of bullets to count

  • Gay 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Poor, Hip

The guy shows up and still posts bad information.

They actually achieved their goal of finding out how many possible IC ballots...that means non legal in case you didn't know. 19k in just one Milwaukee County.

People much smarter than you are ten steps ahead of what you believe to be happening.

Your post IS the bad information since that 19000 illegal votes never happened, cultist. 

  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Meathead said:

dont you have a stockpile of bullets to count

Better than stockpiling TP

My mentality will allow me to at least have a chance to defend my country and my family.

You will go quietly with a whimper and tears

I will go knowing I gave everything possible to my country and the one's I love

We are not the same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

While I'm tickled pink to see another Trump lawsuit drop-kicked into orbit, I'm starting to feel just a little bad for you guys. This is, what, his 35th, maybe 36th loss in 23 days? I can't even keep track, but he's averaging better than 10 failures a week. And it's the same thing every time.

  • Trump files a lawsuit.
  • His followers say "This is the one! This time he'll show them the evidence!"
  • People with common sense say, "No, he's going to lose again. He has no evidence."
  • Trump followers yell, "Leftist propaganda! He has lots of evidence!"
  • Trump loses again, and the judge (or in this case, judges) says "You have no evidence."
  • Lather, rinse, repeat.

Aren't you guys getting tired of us being right, and you being wrong? Are you seeing the pattern, yet? This is just going to keep happening as long as you keep cheering him on.

 

  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

While I'm tickled pink to see another Trump lawsuit drop-kicked into orbit, I'm starting to feel just a little bad for you guys. This is, what, his 35th, maybe 36th loss in 23 days? I can't even keep track, but he's averaging better than 10 failures a week. And it's the same thing every time.

  • Trump files a lawsuit.
  • His followers say "This is the one! This time he'll show them the evidence!"
  • People with common sense say, "No, he's going to lose again. He has no evidence."
  • Trump followers yell, "Leftist propaganda! He has lots of evidence!"
  • Trump loses again, and the judge (or in this case, judges) says "You have no evidence."
  • Lather, rinse, repeat.

Aren't you guys getting tired of us being right, and you being wrong? Are you seeing the pattern, yet? This is just going to keep happening as long as you keep cheering him on.

That's not what Trump supporters are doing at all🤣

The people that really understand what's going on know that it's likley SCOTUS that will ultimately rule in favor of the constitution which is the side Trump is on. Any loss in the lower courts is pretty much expected because we know how corrupt the system and these people tend to be.

It would, however, take just one judge to change the game to where the entire thing blows wide open before that step.

Loser dems and their corrupt government officials (including judges) are trying to run out the clock and ignore the insane amount of evidence of election fraud.

Will they get away with it? The patriot in me says no, but the system is strong, and the swamp is deep.

All I do know is that everyone should be interested in making sure our election process is free and fair because that's all the people really have to let their voice be heard. The fact that you are not, and that it's all ok for the sake of getting rid of the man you hate says a whole lot about you and where your priorities lie.

You chose hate and corruption over the American people's rights and liberties, and you'll forever be stuck with that label...no matter the final results. 

It's nearly undeniable that this election was rigged from the start. If you can't see that Covid was used to push mail in ballots so they could then manufacture ballots if they needed, then you're not very bright.

If you can't realize that they made up the pipe burst and flooding incident in Georgia, and that all the key states stopped counting so they could "find the ballots" and have huge vote dumps in favor of Biden at 4 am, you're ignorant, stupid, or both.

If you think the thousands of people that have signed affidavits telling you of the fraud aren't telling the truth and are risking perjury and harassment/harm to themselves or their family because of rEaSoNs, then you're braindead.

I could go on, but the point has been made.

Tens of millions of Americans will never believe this election was fair, and nobody is interested in making sure those people's concerns are put to rest by getting to the bottom of it. The man that asks for unity couldn't care less, and neither does his party. Wanna take a guess as to why? It's because they know they cheated, and if they demanded a real investigation into all of it, it would be exposed. There is no other logical reason because it would have all the skeptics concede along with the President. It would prove we were wrong, and we would have to accept it and unite for the sake of our country.

That's what real Americans do. They do not riot, create division, and destroy American businesses. That comes from the left when they don't get what they want.

The truth is out there and easy to see...regardless of how it all plays out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

It's nearly undeniable that this election was rigged from the start. If you can't see that Covid was used to push mail in ballots so they could then manufacture ballots if they needed, then you're not very bright.

If you can't realize that they made up the pipe burst and flooding incident in Georgia, and that all the key states stopped counting so they could "find the ballots" and have huge vote dumps in favor of Biden at 4 am, you're ignorant, stupid, or both.

If you think the thousands of people that have signed affidavits telling you of the fraud aren't telling the truth and are risking perjury and harassment/harm to themselves or their family because of rEaSoNs, then you're braindead.

And HipCunt has now been blown to smithereens. Perhaps he should have stayed out of the politics section but he had to jump back in only to be annihilated once again just like he has the past 4 years. It's hilarious to see!

  • Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

And HipCunt has now been blown to smithereens. Perhaps he should have stayed out of the politics section but he had to jump back in only to be annihilated once again just like he has the past 4 years. It's hilarious to see!

Got any evidence?? Trump's lawyers don't but maybe you do?? And who are these thousands of people, other than no one officially part of the election....

  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

republican judges are ripping dons team new assholes over and over again. theyre literally getting either laughed at or scolded harshly for wasting the courts time

dons team (and their cranially challenged supporters) are putting all their eggs in the SC basket. what fun will it be when their faces get smashed into those baskets. maybe youll end up like moe howard and look like you have egg eyeglasses

even with the evil manipulation of moscow mitch and the rest of republicans who remained silent while they jury rigged (pun intended) the court like punk ass criminals, there isnt a chance in hell that the SC will suddenly find magic in the thin air dons team resides in

and if the SC did somehow turn dons vapor into justification to grant him the presidency, prepare for a literal civil war. Death will explode into the streets, losing people in your family, or you. PhillysDumbest might have twenty guns, grenades, and thousands of rounds of ammunition, but plenty of liberals are gun lovers too, and ones that werent have had plenty of time to see this coming. i challenge anyone to try to find a good rifle now. theyre all on backorder in most places because theyve all been bought up. people are ready if the SC did the unthinkable and allowed the scum in the republican party to illegitimately hand the election to don due to a parliamentary dirty trick that everybody knows was wrong and unamerican. there will be so many enraged people on both sides, the entire army and national guard couldnt stop but a fraction of the direct citizens vs citizens fighting - and the SC knows those are the stakes. there will be a lot of killing and misery

this is why i accuse todays republican party to be truly evil. even a child could understand how improper it was for them to not let obama make his pick but then had no problem installing their judge who came LATER in the final term than obamas! THEY broke the system intentionally. they didnt care at all about the consequences, in this case a widespread civil war that would instantly breakout in pockets and only grow in number of participants and casualties as time goes on. if they successfully use that kind of incendiary immoral game playing to overturn an election, there will be many thousands of people willing to die to try to rescue our democracy from the vile slime that broke the moral rules and stole a SC seat that resulted in a flaming asshole who clearly and legitimately lost to stay in power

fortunately, 1) there is the flimsiest at best of evidence to back his claim. the judges themselves have said there is NO evidence. listening to uncle bubbas nascar and polertics radier show doesnt qualify, b) enough votes have been certified to give biden the victory anyway, r) margins are too big for don to possibly make up the difference with challenged ballots, 4) the court knows if they become intensely partisan activists in the worst possible way at the worst possible time there will be real death machine internal war

id bet my useless life there is 0% chance your jury rigged dream will ever happen

but keep hoping and dreaming because when they ultimately fail your tears will be more valuable than thousand year old scotch simply for their deliciousness. while youve been stockpiling weapons, ive been stockpiling tiny dropper bottles and eyecup funnels. yes, thats it, cry my brain washed magats, cry. liquid gold. fatexass tea. $1000 a bottle and theyll fly out of inventory. idiots

  • Gay 1
  • Trump 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Got any evidence?? Trump's lawyers don't but maybe you do?? And who are these thousands of people, other than no one officially part of the election....

just ignore him when he does that. he does it when he has nothing. its like the spurned exgf, she says stuff to try to hurt you, responding only makes her say more bullshit. saying nothing in response is way more powerful than even validating he said anything at all

now if he says something of substance thats different. but dont fall for this particular technique. just say nothing

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Meathead said:

republican judges are ripping dons team new assholes over and over again. theyre literally getting either laughed at or scolded harshly for wasting the courts time

dons team (and their cranially challenged supporters) are putting all their eggs in the SC basket. what fun will it be when their faces get smashed into those baskets. maybe youll end up like moe howard and look like you have egg eyeglasses

even with the evil manipulation of moscow mitch and the rest of republicans who remained silent while they jury rigged (pun intended) the court like punk ass criminals, there isnt a chance in hell that the SC will suddenly find magic in the thin air dons team resides in

and if the SC did somehow turn dons vapor into justification to grant him the presidency, prepare for a literal civil war. Death will explode into the streets, losing people in your family, or you. PhillysDumbest might have twenty guns, grenades, and thousands of rounds of ammunition, but plenty of liberals are gun lovers too, and ones that werent have had plenty of time to see this coming. i challenge anyone to try to find a good rifle now. theyre all on backorder in most places because theyve all been bought up. people are ready if the SC did the unthinkable and allowed the scum in the republican party to illegitimately hand the election to don due to a parliamentary dirty trick that everybody knows was wrong and unamerican. there will be so many enraged people on both sides, the entire army and national guard couldnt stop but a fraction of the direct citizens vs citizens fighting - and the SC knows those are the stakes. there will be a lot of killing and misery

this is why i accuse todays republican party to be truly evil. even a child could understand how improper it was for them to not let obama make his pick but then had no problem installing their judge who came LATER in the final term than obamas! THEY broke the system intentionally. they didnt care at all about the consequences, in this case a widespread civil war that would instantly breakout in pockets and only grow in number of participants and casualties as time goes on. if they successfully use that kind of incendiary immoral game playing to overturn an election, there will be many thousands of people willing to die to try to rescue our democracy from the vile slime that broke the moral rules and stole a SC seat that resulted in a flaming asshole who clearly and legitimately lost to stay in power

fortunately, 1) there is the flimsiest at best of evidence to back his claim. the judges themselves have said there is NO evidence. listening to uncle bubbas nascar and polertics radier show doesnt qualify, b) enough votes have been certified to give biden the victory anyway, r) margins are too big for don to possibly make up the difference with challenged ballots, 4) the court knows if they become intensely partisan activists in the worst possible way at the worst possible time there will be real death machine internal war

id bet my useless life there is 0% chance your jury rigged dream will ever happen

but keep hoping and dreaming because when they ultimately fail your tears will be more valuable than thousand year old scotch simply for their deliciousness. while youve been stockpiling weapons, ive been stockpiling tiny dropper bottles and eyecup funnels. yes, thats it, cry my brain washed magats, cry. liquid gold. fatexass tea. $1000 a bottle and theyll fly out of inventory. idiots

The left is by and large a bunch of pussies or idiots that have no real training or skills related to fighting/combat/war

Conservatives have the military, the police, hunters, farmers, and Patriots that have prepared for exactly what you're suggesting.

To even insinuate that we would lose in a civil war is laughable. 

I am however ready to lay it all on the line to keep America a free country, and do right by the heroes before us that did the same. 

My "tears" 🤣 mean nothing. If you take that much satisfaction for an outcome that doesn't even help you or your country on a message board because of people you've never even met, then you are more pathetic than I can put into words.

We have all seen what matters to you and the handful of others here, and it completely exposes you for the losers you are.

My life will go on, and my family will continue to be alright. If not, you can bet your last dollar you aren't either because I'm setup well and have family connections should I need to go that route.

Another trend I've noticed with yourself, Hip, and Frawk is that you all never speak of family...kids, wives, etc 

I think this is why we see the behavior we do from all of you. You are truly sad souls that are bitter and full of hate because you don't have what truly matters in life. You have embraced the side of division and hate because they represent you, and you can't stand people like me that love our country, our family, and stand for our religious beliefs.

And guess what...we are the one's who are righteous and will ultimately prevail...in this world, or the next one.

Not for even the smallest fraction of time will you ever hold an advantage over a real American that has the qualities you do not possess. 

This is real truth brought to you by someone who has more love and respect for his fellow man and his country than you'll ever be able to comprehend. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Meathead said:

just ignore him when he does that. he does it when he has nothing. its like the spurned exgf, she says stuff to try to hurt you, responding only makes her say more bullshit. saying nothing in response is way more powerful than even validating he said anything at all

now if he says something of substance thats different. but dont fall for this particular technique. just say nothing

Yeah, I have been for the last 3 weeks. I'll just go back to posting actual news and let the cultists launch their failed attacks

  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Meathead said:

just ignore him when he does that. he does it when he has nothing. its like the spurned exgf, she says stuff to try to hurt you, responding only makes her say more bullshit. saying nothing in response is way more powerful than even validating he said anything at all

now if he says something of substance thats different. but dont fall for this particular technique. just say nothing

Does HipCunt not realize that affidavits and statistical data ARE evidence and they have thousands of sworn statements. This isn't some X-Files stuff. If 20 people say they witnessed Johnny shooting Billy on Broad St at 10:30AM the court doesn't need to find the exact gun that Johnny used to prove their case along with the bullet casing. This exactly what the Democrats and MSM are doing when they say there's "no evidence."

Meanwhile for 4 years they swore up and down that the Pee-Pee Tape was real and Trump was an agent of Putin and people like Adam Schiff swore he saw highly classified evidence irrefutably proving the case only to have a mound of worthless shit revealed in the end. They swore Trump was cheating the IRS only to find out that no, he was using the same tax breaks everyone else was and there was no financial data tying to Russia.

You've been lied to by the MSM for 4 fucking years straight about Trump yet the same morons on here are still taking Morning Joe's word and coming on here like some kind of expert. Have you figured it out yet or do you want to continue to be wrong about everything? I'm just shocked that people continue to fall for the same tricks over and over again... You know what that is? Pure stupidity.

 

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PA law and court decisions allow ignoring accidental violations of law in favor of counting votes. The illness clause in the state constitution gives a plausible reason for having voted this way patient. I cannot imagine that any Court would throw out millions of votes that were cast in good faith, in response to a law it was passed in accordance to a good-faith interpretation of the Constitution.

 

You don't throw out the votes of millions of people who cast those votes in good faith.

Everyone knows that. So even IF there were some technical problem such as this (and there isn't), the votes would STILL be counted.

I can show you what the conservative Republican Texas judge said about this very subject when it was before his court. (Hint: he said exactly what I just said.)

 

BTW, just in the way of background, the mail in ballots were authorized by a bipartisan act of the state legislature back in October of 2019.

Governor Wolf Signs Historic Election Reform Bill Including New Mail-in Voting
October 31, 2019

Harrisburg, PA – Governor Wolf made voting more convenient and secure by signing Act 77 of 2019, the most significant improvement to Pennsylvania’s elections in more than 80 years. The bipartisan compromise legislation takes effect for the April 2020 primary election and makes Pennsylvania a national leader with voter-friendly election reforms.

https://www.governor.pa.gov/newsroom/governor-wolf-signs-election-reform-bill-including-new-mail-in-voting/

This law was in effect when the 2020 primaries were held. No one complained. No one complained when it was passed and signed. Now, all of a sudden, we have a constitutional issue? Yeah, don't bet money on the judges finding for Trump in the end.

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Meathead said:

republican judges are ripping dons team new assholes over and over again. theyre literally getting either laughed at or scolded harshly for wasting the courts time

dons team (and their cranially challenged supporters) are putting all their eggs in the SC basket. what fun will it be when their faces get smashed into those baskets. maybe youll end up like moe howard and look like you have egg eyeglasses

even with the evil manipulation of moscow mitch and the rest of republicans who remained silent while they jury rigged (pun intended) the court like punk ass criminals, there isnt a chance in hell that the SC will suddenly find magic in the thin air dons team resides in

and if the SC did somehow turn dons vapor into justification to grant him the presidency, prepare for a literal civil war. Death will explode into the streets, losing people in your family, or you. PhillysDumbest might have twenty guns, grenades, and thousands of rounds of ammunition, but plenty of liberals are gun lovers too, and ones that werent have had plenty of time to see this coming. i challenge anyone to try to find a good rifle now. theyre all on backorder in most places because theyve all been bought up. people are ready if the SC did the unthinkable and allowed the scum in the republican party to illegitimately hand the election to don due to a parliamentary dirty trick that everybody knows was wrong and unamerican. there will be so many enraged people on both sides, the entire army and national guard couldnt stop but a fraction of the direct citizens vs citizens fighting - and the SC knows those are the stakes. there will be a lot of killing and misery

this is why i accuse todays republican party to be truly evil. even a child could understand how improper it was for them to not let obama make his pick but then had no problem installing their judge who came LATER in the final term than obamas! THEY broke the system intentionally. they didnt care at all about the consequences, in this case a widespread civil war that would instantly breakout in pockets and only grow in number of participants and casualties as time goes on. if they successfully use that kind of incendiary immoral game playing to overturn an election, there will be many thousands of people willing to die to try to rescue our democracy from the vile slime that broke the moral rules and stole a SC seat that resulted in a flaming asshole who clearly and legitimately lost to stay in power

fortunately, 1) there is the flimsiest at best of evidence to back his claim. the judges themselves have said there is NO evidence. listening to uncle bubbas nascar and polertics radier show doesnt qualify, b) enough votes have been certified to give biden the victory anyway, r) margins are too big for don to possibly make up the difference with challenged ballots, 4) the court knows if they become intensely partisan activists in the worst possible way at the worst possible time there will be real death machine internal war

id bet my useless life there is 0% chance your jury rigged dream will ever happen

but keep hoping and dreaming because when they ultimately fail your tears will be more valuable than thousand year old scotch simply for their deliciousness. while youve been stockpiling weapons, ive been stockpiling tiny dropper bottles and eyecup funnels. yes, thats it, cry my brain washed magats, cry. liquid gold. fatexass tea. $1000 a bottle and theyll fly out of inventory. idiots

I dunno, Meathead. I, like many others, was all set to move on and to accept the election results with Biden as the winner. But I'll be honest and say that there's been so much anguish and unstoppable tears from the Donald supporters and they seem to believe so strongly and fervently that their man was cheated, that I'm now starting to think they should maybe just give the election to Donald and make Biden concede. 

I'm not quite at that stage yet, but if Donald's fans here were to continue to complain and cry and shout loudly enough, it might just help to convince me and others.

Also, have you read through some of the conspiracy-theory hard evidence of election fraud presented by Sack (who, by the way, is the Range's most trusted news source) and others in the various threads?  Wow. Ka-pow! Really makes for compelling reading. Sort of makes me think that a breakthrough in the courts is coming any day now. Any day. In fact, when you read through the various conspiracy-theory articles, it makes you wonder why they haven't already blown the lid off this thing in one or more of the court cases. Holy Hannah.  If they do, there'll be a whole lot of rejoicing, and Trump-doubting scumbags like me will no doubt be apologizing in every post for the next ten years. 

spacer.png

 And some day, years from now, Donald will look down from Presidents' Heaven at the drinks table of the presidential cocktail lounge (no cover charge) with immense satisfaction and rightly be able to call us all losers for ever having doubted him and his election prowess:

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...