Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Obongo's Talking Up His Buddy Jeremiah Wright *****

Thanks, Barry.  Do as much talking about that as you can before the Georgia primaries.  Obama = terrible President.  Fact.  Guess who his incompetent sidekick was?  A regular Barney Fife.

• Thanks 1

My boy Obongo today also talking down Hispanics who voted Trump this year.  Still charging racism.  Still talking about babies in cages, a "policy" started on HIS watch in 2014.  What an dick.  Fuck him.  TERRIBLE PRESIDENT.  Good riddance.  Go away.  Show some class like most past presidents and keep your cake hole shut.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

My boy Obongo today also talking down Hispanics who voted Trump this year.  Still charging racism.  Still talking about babies in cages, a "policy" started on HIS watch in 2014.  What an dick.  Fuck him.  TERRIBLE PRESIDENT.  Good riddance.  Go away.  Show some class like most past presidents and keep your cake hole shut.

Well, since Obongo keeps running his mouth, therefore setting precedent, I hope Trump speaks his mind to his heart's content in the future.  Hey, good enough for Obongo, right?

12 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Well, since Obongo keeps running his mouth, therefore setting precedent, I hope Trump speaks his mind to his heart's content in the future.  Hey, good enough for Obongo, right?

OAN and NewsMax are going to give Trump quite a large platform to just go off.

Get ready for it, like it or not.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LIBills said:

OAN and NewsMax are going to give Trump quite a large platform to just go off.

Get ready for it, like it or not.

LOL.  Oh, they're going to hate it and bitch about it like crazy.  Who cares???????  I'm quite looking forward to it.  Is it possible President Trump will question Senile Joe Biden's every move???  I hope so.

• Like 1

He also said this not too long ago and we should take him at his word here.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile