Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

I Don't Want to Shake Hands and Play Nice *****

Sorry.  No.  Not happening.  Unify?  Not happening either.  Not after the last four years.  Time for some turnabout.  Some "what goes around comes around".  Payback for what I was forced to endure from the libs and MSM?  Sure.  You betcha.  Right on and why not?  I don't like a single thing the dems want to accomplish so fuck that "unify the country" noise.  Big first step is winning the two Senate seats down in GA.  Keep the Senate and block the leftist agenda.  Frustrate the fuck out of the libs until Harris/Obama/Biden is replaced in 2024.  Sounds like a reasonable and sound plan to me.  Thoughts?  :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

Poor Senile Joe Biden is going to have a tough time winning over 73+ Million Trump voters.  And that's if you actually believe the fraudulent numbers!  LOL.  Good luck Joe old boy.  Yer gonna need it!  :classic_laugh:

Voters let their opinions out, post election.  The ends justify the means?  Outright unlawful, unethical, deplorable, despicable actions by Democrats and it obviously had to be a coordinated effort to complete this purely evil action.  We have to destroy the major news organizations.  An absolute proscription of all major Marist news agencies by American patriots is needed.  They can't survive when 73 million take a hands off stance to them and their advertisers.  #StopthePresses.  We need to incessantly demand a full investigation and accounting of the 2020 election.  It doesn't take rain to pour down on you to known a bad storm is coming when you see the black clouds and hear thunder coming.  This election was so damned dirty.  

Shocking Survey: Establishment Media Sins of Omission May Have Given the Election to Biden

17 percent of Biden supporters polled in the close-call swing states would have reconsidered their vote had they been confronted with establishment media reports on Trump administration success or recent scandals involving the Democratic opposition.

https://www.westernjournal.com/shocking-survey-establishment-media-sins-omission-may-given-election-biden/

Poll: Only 3% of Trump Voters Believe Biden Is Actual Election Winner

A whopping 73 percent of Trump voters polled said they thought the president won the election.

Meanwhile, another 24 percent of respondents told CNBC/Change Research that they simply were not sure who won.

https://www.westernjournal.com/poll-3-trump-voters-believe-biden-actual-election-winner/

• Like 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

We have to start the resistance by sabotaging any procedures to eliminate the Corona virus since this is the focus of the new Administration.  Refuse to wear masks, refuse to quarantine, and actively spread the thing whenever possible.  Maybe we can put our heads together to find some way to get rid of the vaccines that are on their way.

This goes hand in hand with eliminating all kinds of governmental heath care including the affordable care act, medicare, and veterans hospitals.  That will fix those lib-tards but good. Remove any kind of government oversight on the pharmaceutical companies.

Next, go after the environment.  Remove any and all mechanisms that fight pollution.  Actively pollute whenever possible even if it is only taking a piss into the water supply.  Burn your trash whenever possible, especially when there is a lot of dry tinder around.

There are so many way to resist this illegitimate administration - this is just a start.

• Thanks 1
  • Gay 1

I put a spell on you.

4 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

We have to start the resistance by sabotaging any procedures to eliminate the Corona virus since this is the focus of the new Administration.  Refuse to wear masks, refuse to quarantine, and actively spread the thing whenever possible.  Maybe we can put our heads together to find some way to get rid of the vaccines that are on their way.

This goes hand in hand with eliminating all kinds of governmental heath care including the affordable care act, medicare, and veterans hospitals.  That will fix those lib-tards but good. Remove any kind of government oversight on the pharmaceutical companies.

Next, go after the environment.  Remove any and all mechanisms that fight pollution.  Actively pollute whenever possible even if it is only taking a piss into the water supply.  Burn your trash whenever possible, especially when there is a lot of dry tinder around.

There are so many way to resist this illegitimate administration - this is just a start.

LOL.  I hear they call you 'tard.  Great nickname for you.  Dumbass.

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Not My Prez 2020.jpg

I say the libs receive exactly what they've been dishing out for 4+ years.  The poor babies will hate that and throw tantrums.  The pure gall of expecting one and all to "unify".  Assholes.  LOL 

• Like 1

AoC calling for Trump supporters to be branded with a scarlet letter, liberal pundits demanding an overhaul of the education system so Trump doesn't happen again. Unify? No, they want us to kneel and submit.

The party of tolerance is showing its intolerance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

They want you to unify while being fascists and suppressing all of your conservative media outlets and accounts. It's kind like of someone whipping you everyday and asking you to be their friend.

Fuck that.  Not happening.  Resist.

1 hour ago, Crinoline said:

AoC calling for Trump supporters to be branded with a scarlet letter, liberal pundits demanding an overhaul of the education system so Trump doesn't happen again. Unify? No, they want us to kneel and submit.

The party of tolerance is showing its intolerance.

Ain't nobody about to unify with those fucktards.  Not even worth considering.  No.

3 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Your tongue is implanted into your cheek so hard it might pop through at any moment.  

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

• Like 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

Resistance Guy.jpg

• Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

6 hours ago, foster said:

And who are the snowflakes now?

LOL.  Not me, brah.  Just delivering a taste of what I've received for years now.  You can dish it out, but can't take it?  Try not to blubber when hearing a lot of Biden criticisms. The puppet masters will kick him out before long and replace him with skanky Comm-La.  Then we can start on her.  :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

We used to call guys like the one above fags.........

I call them Hip Cunts.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

21 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I call them Hip Cunts.

LOL.  Even better.  I'm glad you don't have his horrible face as your avatar anymore.  That was vomit inducing.

On 11/27/2020 at 6:40 AM, 212frawk said:

bigass.jpg

Do you think that table is nailed down so that he can't fall over?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Do you think that table is nailed down so that he can't fall over?

f8 still has TDS.  Is it terminal, f8????!!!!!!!  LOL