Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Robert De Niro Loves the Emmy Winning Andrew Cuomo!! LOL *****

I'll have to find a link.  Heaved twice into my garbage pail when I heard the ass kissing.  You cannot make this shit up.  Funny enough that "Cuomo the Killer" won an Emmy in the first place.  Upside down world we're living in.

The world sometimes play cruel jokes when a bunch of circle-jerk Leftists from Hollywood give an award to the Governor who had the worst response of all 50 states and even insinuate that he's now a "sex symbol" as well.

False Prophets.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

A few of Bobby's biggest fans.

126136814_3817140911630231_7805040585352456675_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=XN424NTWm-kAX9SEfEr&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.xx&oh=08da67134bbede7ab72241458b07885b&oe=5FE304A8

I think they were in the 6th season of The Walking Dead. 

I would love to have a foursome with them in an attic in Las Vegas under a horse blanket, but the middle one is a lesbian, so there goes my dreams.....

9 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Like most Hollywood actors, De Niro is a short little fucker.

See the source image

His Bio says he's 5' 10".  That's Bull Shit.  More like 5' 8".

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

Many of us see what a joke Cuomo is. The problem is many are buying into his bullshit. His early handling of Covid was a disaster and he’s killed New York’s economy. And in the middle of killing New York’s economy, he voted himself raise. He’s now the highest paid governor in the country in a state that’s small businesses are dying and people are leaving in droves. The one thing he has going for him is his bullshit. All of New York’s failures, they’re not his fault. It’s Trump’s fault or it’s DeBlasio’s fault, or it’s fault of the few Republicans in the state senate’s fault. We’re going to sue the federal government, over everything, the tax payers of New York have to pay for two lawyers. But, he can talk, he received an Emmy for it. The sheep are going to eat that up. He’s going to become President at some point and the whole country will be fucked and the celebrities and the sheep will love him for it. 

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

8 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

See the source image

His Bio says he's 5' 10".  That's Bull Shit.  More like 5' 8".

NO DOUBT about that. He might be a hair taller than Tom Cruise.  There's that.  LOL

10 hours ago, Nuke said:

Many of us see what a joke Cuomo is. The problem is many are buying into his bullshit. His early handling of Covid was a disaster and he’s killed New York’s economy. And in the middle of killing New York’s economy, he voted himself raise. He’s now the highest paid governor in the country in a state that’s small businesses are dying and people are leaving in droves. The one thing he has going for him is his bullshit. All of New York’s failures, they’re not his fault. It’s Trump’s fault or it’s DeBlasio’s fault, or it’s fault of the few Republicans in the state senate’s fault. We’re going to sue the federal government, over everything, the tax payers of New York have to pay for two lawyers. But, he can talk, he received an Emmy for it. The sheep are going to eat that up. He’s going to become President at some point and the whole country will be fucked and the celebrities and the sheep will love him for it. 

I say the cocksucker never becomes President.  The clown is way too flawed.  Not likable either.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I say the cocksucker never becomes President.  The clown is way too flawed.  Not likable either.

Bullshit outweighs everything when it comes to politics. And he’s got a lot of it. The same idiots that are buying his bullshit and voting for him in NY are going vote for him nationwide. Biden was flawed.  Cuomo is far more articulate then Biden. Hell, Leodis McKelvin is more articulate then Biden. 

6 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Bullshit outweighs everything when it comes to politics. And he’s got a lot of it. The same idiots that are buying his bullshit and voting for him in NY are going vote for him nationwide. Biden was flawed.  Cuomo is far more articulate then Biden. Hell, Leodis McKelvin is more articulate then Biden. 

Cuomo just comes off as such an arrogant prick.  Hopefully our nation can avoid such an asshole.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Cuomo just comes off as such an arrogant prick.  Hopefully our nation can avoid such an asshole.

Agreed. You have more faith in the American voters then I do.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2020 at 3:24 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Like most Hollywood actors, De Niro is a short little fucker.

He was a little short on coke when he stopped by the Chateau Marmont the day John Belushi died too. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You’ve seen how this asshole acts when he gets a question he doesn’t like. Him and his brother need to fuck off into obscurity. Sick off this asshole telling people what to do, and then doing whatever the fuck he wants. Typical self-important cunt. 

Watch out if you’re thinking of having family over for Thanksgiving. Caught this scumbag checking my house out.

D0A18AAB-9761-44EC-892A-97E4E8EA2ECE.png

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Watch out if you’re thinking of having family over for Thanksgiving. Caught this scumbag checking my house out.

D0A18AAB-9761-44EC-892A-97E4E8EA2ECE.png

Ugly fucker too.  Ugly.