Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

5 More Ways Joe Biden Magically Outperformed Election Norms

43 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

That's just an incredibly powerful and potent meme, Sack. Thank you for showing it to us. Do you know if it's been presented in court yet?  I can't but think that when it is, there'll be no more doubt as to who the real winner of the election was.

This is the best you have for a rebuttal? I guess the new UK lock down really has your brain fried.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

This is the best you have for a rebuttal? I guess the new UK lock down really has your brain fried.

Here's a rebuttal. Your laughable attempt to spin this into some controversy where none exists while completely ignoring the obvious truths that those of us who aren't blindly beholden to the worst President in history, who has done nothing to earn this ridiculous reverence other than lie so often that weak-minded people who buy into his bullshit - people like you - have been hysterically exposed for having such ignorance, are so bewildered by your stupidity and your level of ass-kissing that we wonder how you manage to remember to breathe without being told how.

Now go ahead, come back with one of your lame insults or plays on my user name. Because that really just impresses anyone other than the other Trump-sheep so much, you empty-headed, easily manipulated, brainwashed zombie. Or, maybe you can paste some far right wing, unproven, factless, nonsense that you found on WeLoveTrump.Com and think makes you look informed - which you're obviously not.

Insult coming in 5.... 4... 3...

• Thanks 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, JPPT1974 said:

I may not agree with his politics Biden that is. Or despite what good Trump did like jobs and demolishing ISIS even though he was had his foot in his mouth and his temperament. While the Democrats blame everybody but themselves. Biden at least one good thing will bring back respect and stability!

President Select Child Molester is sure to bring back respect!!

Can he smell your daughter's hair?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FanBack said:

President Select Child Molester is sure to bring back respect!!

Can he smell your daughter's hair?

speaking of smelly shit, exhibit B is your overlord farting on live tv

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

2 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

That's just an incredibly powerful and potent meme, Sack. Thank you for showing it to us. Do you know if it's been presented in court yet?  I can't but think that when it is, there'll be no more doubt as to who the real winner of the election was.

As for me, here's the picture I'm hoping they'll enter as exhibit A in the next court case:

spacer.png

Or this:

spacer.png

What a childish group of clowns you all are.

America would be fucked if you guys were involved in any way, shape, or form 

6 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

What a childish group of clowns you all are.

America would be fucked if you guys were involved in any way, shape, or form 

that's particularly MAGATy of you seeing as how you worship a guy that has spent the past 5 years denigrating and name calling like a 9 YO child. 

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

that's particularly MAGATy of you seeing as how you worship a guy that has spent the past 5 years denigrating and name calling like a 9 YO child. 

Please don't insult 9 year old children. 

4 hours ago, 212frawk said:

No relevance to you behaving like a child whatsoever

Another easy win for me