Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

5 More Ways Joe Biden Magically Outperformed Election Norms

10 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Both sides have a part to play in the destruction, and it's up to us to wake up and put a stop to it. One party pretending to be two.

im afraid of both parties. i consider them both cults

but the republican cult practices actual evil. its republicans that have created the widest income gap in american history and just keep funnelling as much money as they can to the rich. its republicans that sabotaged a working ACA and then turned around and tried to pass garbage health care systems

the democratic cult practices crazy. defunding the police - crazy. riots are protests - crazy. whites are the only racists - crazy. blacks are still automatic victims - crazy. its ok to shield your identity and initiate violence against your opponents in the literal "birthplace of free speech"- insane

but i dont agree that both parties are the same. they are very different in key philosophies. the problem isnt that theyre different, the problem is that theyve arrived at a place where they dont know how to handle it

millenials were coddled, so they dont know how to react to "no". and in a desperate and pathetic attempt to control their environment, something as counter-productive and destructive as Antifa, the Proud Boys, and other similar groups formed and organized. social media is a great tool to enable groupthink, which now dominates our thought patterns. go look in the politics section, people have forgotten how to think for themselves - AND theyve got two hundred people in their FB group that repeatedly reinforce that they are nothing but correct

the political parties are fucked up because WE are fucked up. weve strayed away from the core principles that made America work relatively peacefully and amiably

the internet was both the greatest and worst invention of human civilization. it gives us superpowers of knowledge, and superpowers of manipulation and indoctrination. we are living through an important adjustment phase, and right now weve found what i hope is the bottom. that would mean theres only one way to go - unless we find some even lower basements

• Barf 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

10 minutes ago, Meathead said:

but the republican cult practices actual evil. its republicans that have created the widest income gap in american history and just keep funnelling as much money as they can to the rich. its republicans that sabotaged a working ACA and then turned around and tried to pass garbage health care systems

the democratic cult practices crazy. defunding the police - crazy. riots are protests - crazy. whites are the only racists - crazy. blacks are still automatic victims - crazy. its ok to shield your identity and initiate violence against your opponents in the literal "birthplace of free speech"- insane

but i dont agree that both parties are the same. they are very different in key philosophies. the problem isnt that theyre different, the problem is that theyve arrived at a place where they dont know how to handle it

millenials were coddled, so they dont know how to react to "no". and in a desperate and pathetic attempt to control their environment, something as counter-productive and destructive as Antifa, the Proud Boys, and other similar groups formed and organized. social media is a great tool to enable groupthink, which now dominates our thought patterns. go look in the politics section, people have forgotten how to think for themselves - AND theyve got two hundred people in their FB group that repeatedly reinforce that they are nothing but correct

the political parties are fucked up because WE are fucked up. weve strayed away from the core principles that made America work relatively peacefully and amiably

the internet was both the greatest and worst invention of human civilization. it gives us superpowers of knowledge, and superpowers of manipulation and indoctrination. we are living through an important adjustment phase, and right now weve found what i hope is the bottom. that would mean theres only one way to go - unless we find some even lower basements

One huge piece of the puzzle you've missed is that this election was about America remaining a free country where people at least have Legislature that protects them from being like China or another country where you have little to no say or choice in nearly everything in your life.

You and those other mouth breathers have embraced the side that will do everything to surrender us to China and put us in a one world government and economy.

I wouldn't want to have to live with this on my conscience if it goes to those lower levels you speak of...and they get deeper and darker, trust me on that.

• Like 1

god youre dumb

i just said I'm scared of both parties. and many times I have authentically  and gratefully praised don for being tough on China, especially regarding their stealing of our technology in the guise of business negotiations

youre better off interacting with other posters. You can't even remember something I said two posts ago, and you can't remember me praising a man I hate over something very important despite the fact that I've done it many times

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Just like 2016, more US Citizens voted against Trump than for him. This time the votes were not only in favor of the democratic candidate but also electorally in the right spot. 

He got smoked in th popular vote and the electoral vote. 

The people have spoken, it’s time to move on for Trump  

6 hours ago, foster said:

Just like 2016, more US Citizens voted against Trump than for him. This time the votes were not only in favor of the democratic candidate but also electorally in the right spot. 

He got smoked in th popular vote and the electoral vote. 

The people have spoken, it’s time to move on for Trump  

I think you've missed the whole point here, champ.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I think you've missed the whole point here, champ.

Don't bother the poor, confused soul; he wants to get back to doing that to which his government tells him.

The mindless myrmidons have spoken.  It's time for President Select Child Molester and Vice President Select Unrepentant Concubine to Mayor Willie Brown.

I simply hope the Secret Service has a program for our dementia-addled pervert president.  He will be exposed to female foreign dignitaries, the significant others of male foreign dignitaries, and possibly their children. 

The best way to handle an international incident is to avoid it. 

The measures that they took to protect women and children from Senator Biden may not be enough for President Biden.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Don't bother the poor, confused soul; he wants to get back to doing that to which his government tells him.

The mindless myrmidons have spoken.  It's time for President Select Child Molester and Vice President Select Unrepentant Concubine to Mayor Willie Brown.

I simply hope the Secret Service has a program for our dementia-addled pervert president.  He will be exposed to female foreign dignitaries, the significant others of male foreign dignitaries, and possibly their children. 

The best way to handle an international incident is to avoid it. 

The measures that they took to protect women and children from Senator Biden may not be enough for President Biden.    

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.

Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

2 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.

Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

That's not child molesting.  That's a billionaire trying to land a hot girl.

Son, you need some schoolin'.  I really try to help.

• Gay 1

a proud moment in magat history

• Gay 1

3 minutes ago, FanBack said:

That's not child molesting.  That's a billionaire trying to land a hot girl.

Son, you need some schoolin'.  I really try to help.

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

The measures that they took to protect women

i dont try to help you, you are beyond help. but try to remember the stupid shit you post.

• Gay 1

lol

11 hours ago, Meathead said:

This is one of the worst posts that I ever have read.

The Aquarian was fighting for you on all of these fronts.  He saved health care, made the tax code far more egalitarian, and saved manufacturing to the benefit of the proletariat.  Without the slightest bit of a Marxist bent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, FanBack said:

This is one of the worst posts that I ever have read.

The Aquarian was fighting for you on all of these fronts.  He saved health care, made the tax code far more egalitarian, and saved manufacturing to the benefit of the proletariat.  Without the slightest bit of a Marxist bent.

loltruck.jpg

• Thanks 1

lol

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

The way I see it these dopes are happy that the election process was subverted only because they hate Trump so much and have totally turned a blind eye towards all of the obvious voting irregularities just like they do with the justice system where the Democrats get prosecuted for nothing while making up crimes for Republicans. These people can't be helped or reformed and have been completely demoralized by a system that has no morals aided by the Pravda media apparatchiks that tell them the piss on their heads is really rain and there's nothing to worry about. You even have dopes like HipCunt and Meat that claim they follow Conservative values while shitting on the most conservative President we've had since the 1980's and still have faith in "pee-pee tape." You just can't help these people... and they say WE'RE the ones in a cult? Sorry, I was deprogrammed long ago.

I know.  The first president since Reagan that doesn't get us into a stupid globalist war doesn't get reelected.  Military and overseas ballots that always swing at least 60-40 Republican (dependent on the ratio of military to state department personnel) are all 80-20 for Biden. 

There's nothing to see here. 

They do what they are told.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Trump got 11 million more votes than in 2016 and still lost. Trump was winning everywhere just like last time! Then we go to sleep, counting is shut down. Then they start counting again...immediately after Biden is ahead in all the key states. Including a town that voted 100 percent Biden. Jeez you guys don't care do you. As long as Trump is out of office. Seriously don't say fraud didn't happened. It 100 percent happened. How much is the question but 80 million votes for the dementia guy come on lol don't insult our intelligence that their wasn't fraud. 

Soon, the demon will be extinguished. 

ESxOh3SXYAE9s24.jpg

lol

how many times do I need to say this?  

I.DONT.GIVE.A.FUCK.ABOUT.BYEDON.

He accomplished all I needed out of him.  Mission Accomplished.

Now, its just time to sit back and watch the MAGAT tears flow.  Attack the fucker all you want. IDGAF. 

lol

4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Now, its just time to sit back and watch the MAGAT tears flow.  Attack the fucker all you want. IDGAF. 

Tough, you voted for that...You are forever a Biden supporter. Anything that didler does represents you 

• Thanks 1

Just now, 212frawk said:

How convenient; however you immediately jumped to his defense on my post about serious concerns that Biden may cause an international incident.

It's easy to attack by posting derogatory cartoons, pictures, etc. and calling people 'slappy'.  However, when it comes to defending your Ideological Avatar (that would be your Exemplar Joe Biden) you simply cannot.  It is sad.    

eat shit MAGATs.  You will not find a single post of mine extolling any virtue of ByeDon other than him being anyone other president crime spree.  nor have I defended anything he has or will do.  

Meantime, keep the tears flowing!

lol

14 hours ago, Meathead said:

You obviously are okay being lied to by the democrats. The reason we have a gap is because we have by far the most mega rich in the world but bottom line quality of life is very high for all. The influx of wealth from these rich investors improves the quality of life of everyone and it's just takes a simply understanding of economics 101 to know this. The so called poor for the most part have cell phones, housing,  plenty of food and healthcare "Medicaid" in this country.  You can easily make anything with your life that other countries only dream of. The lazy fucks are the ones complaining about the rich all day and how bad they have it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

. The so called poor for the most part have cell phones, housing,  plenty of food 

foodline3.jpg

foodline2.jpg

food line1.jpg

GettyImages-1218249293-e1588870346244.jpg

200410_wn_osunsami_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

lol