Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

5 More Ways Joe Biden Magically Outperformed Election Norms

Recommended Posts

I wonder if they use mr. Clean or Drano when they wash magats brains


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Meathead said:

I wonder if they use mr. Clean or Drano when they wash magats brains

MAGAT brains is an oxymoron. And I do mean moron.


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

let us know when one of these conspiracy theories holds up in court.  

These things are settled quickly, friend.  This matter will be around a while as well it should be.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2020 at 10:52 PM, HipKat said:

image.thumb.png.633bfc7e267dce76c34d00b94e0de97a.png
 

image.png

Here's the thing, it's Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris???? If this alone (but there are others) does not send up red flags, then you are indeed living in a coma. Been in the biz for 47 years, without accomplishing anything, Questionable family values (actually, very questionable), can't draw flies to his speeches, yet more than 80 million votes?

Sorry, not a believer in Joe. And I highly doubt 80 million others are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Here's the thing, it's Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris???? If this alone (but there are others) does not send up red flags, then you are indeed living in a coma. Been in the biz for 47 years, without accomplishing anything, Questionable family values (actually, very questionable), can't draw flies to his speeches, yet more than 80 million votes?

Sorry, not a believer in Joe. And I highly doubt 80 million others are.

you are discounting the *anybodybutfatass* voter group.  


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Meathead said:

all thats left is an evil spawn that has no moral voice and is easily manipulated

cult of personality, with special emphasis on the word cult. youve been ensnared, True Believers. you need to follow the program and get to some TA meetings

Lots of good Republicans, as well as Democrats out there. People that believe in our Republic, and not some sham of a democracy. The problem is that when these people get into politics, they don't have the mainstream media running cover for them, so they rarely make it out of their local county. But when they do, and their ideas begin to make traction, along comes the media to brand them as crazy, or kooks. Just ask Ron Paul.

And if you're trying to say that the Democrats do not have evil spawn, just look at California or NY City

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

These things are settled quickly, friend.  This matter will be around a while as well it should be.

and no one but brainless MAGATs will take it seriously for however long this zombie conspiracy theory is propped up by horrible lawyers that cant even spell check their briefs. 


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

you are discounting the *anybodybutfatass* voter group.  

No I'm not. Most of these people wouldn't have bothered to vote at all because of the choices they were given. Or they would vote a 3rd party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

you are discounting the *anybodybutfatass* voter group.  

Anybody that would willingly accept corrupt politicians and the loss of constitutional rights and our freedoms because of the mentality you described doesn't have the mental capacity to serve a legitimate purpose in America.

We will continue to defend this country from you and your ilk that just don't have the required abilities 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

republicans have clearly and historically lost their way. over the past fifteen years its just gotten worse and worse. the stunt the senate pulled to refuse a democratic SC candidate then install one when RBG died LATER than the dems pick was anti-american and evil. im praying for a double win in the runoffs so we can fix that AND ram the ACA or similar right up their selfish, immoral, rich people enriching while others struggle to keep their heads above water, asses

the dems have lost their mind and scare the shit out of me. but they arent as bad as the republicans who act like stepford wives who have made a pact with the devil

ive hoped for decades that the republicans would reform and become morally reliable again, but theyve just gotten worse and worse. there are good republicans, including those in congress, but the party as a whole has become evil and morally destructive


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Meathead said:

republicans have clearly and historically lost their way. over the past fifteen years its just gotten worse and worse. the stunt the senate pulled to refuse a democratic SC candidate then install one when RBG died LATER than the dems pick was anti-american and evil. im praying for a double win in the runoffs so we can fix that AND ram the ACA or similar right up their selfish, immoral, rich people enriching while others struggle to keep their heads above water, asses

the dems have lost their mind and scare the shit out of me. but they arent as bad as the republicans who act like stepford wives who have made a pact with the devil

ive hoped for decades that the republicans would reform and become morally reliable again, but theyve just gotten worse and worse. there are good republicans, including those in congress, but the party as a whole has become evil and morally destructive

Bizarro world is where you live

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

No I'm not. Most of these people wouldn't have bothered to vote at all because of the choices they were given. Or they would vote a 3rd party.

youre thinking of 2016.


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Anybody that would willingly accept corrupt politicians and the loss of constitutional rights and our freedoms because of the mentality you described doesn't have the mental capacity to serve a legitimate purpose in America.

We will continue to defend this country from you and your ilk that just don't have the required abilities 

this is the evergreen post for you....

you are a liar. a believer in conspiracy theories and fantasies. a pusher of unsubstantiated assertions. a coward that won't back up his words. 


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Meathead said:

republicans have clearly and historically lost their way. over the past fifteen years its just gotten worse and worse. the stunt the senate pulled to refuse a democratic SC candidate then install one when RBG died LATER than the dems pick was anti-american and evil. im praying for a double win in the runoffs so we can fix that AND ram the ACA or similar right up their selfish, immoral, rich people enriching while others struggle to keep their heads above water, asses

the dems have lost their mind and scare the shit out of me. but they arent as bad as the republicans who act like stepford wives who have made a pact with the devil

ive hoped for decades that the republicans would reform and become morally reliable again, but theyve just gotten worse and worse. there are good republicans, including those in congress, but the party as a whole has become evil and morally destructive

Both sides have a part to play in the destruction, and it's up to us to wake up and put a stop to it. One party pretending to be two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

youre thinking of 2016.

When it came to President, I know lots of people who voted for anybody but President. With each passing year, more and more people are waking up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Bizarro world is where you live

It truly is. Meanwhile no mention of the Overton window shifting and the Democrats ditching their bread and butter, the working class, for intersectionality and ideas of free stuff from the government. I think Meat needs some new head meds that will give him clarity of thought.

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

When it came to President, I know lots of people who voted for anybody but President. With each passing year, more and more people are waking up.

riiiight cause 150 million people voted this cycle, an election where one pres candidate got 80 million votes and the LOSER got 73 million.... when no one had ever exceeded 70 million.   the level of self delusion around here is just amazing.


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right. And Georgia, a state with a Republican governor and a Republican secretary of state somehow allowed a massive voter fraud conspiracy to operate right under their noses. Sure. I believe it. [/snark]


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Right. And Georgia, a state with a Republican governor and a Republican secretary of state somehow allowed a massive voter fraud conspiracy to operate right under their noses. Sure. I believe it. [/snark]

So we now believe all Republicans are working together for the same thing and can't be bought out/corrupt?

Every time you type you demonstrate just how simple you are.

  • Thanks 1
  • Finger 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I'm reading some of the legal blogs on this. They're pretty astounded.

First, there is no evidence as of yet. she actually filed either lawsuit. The documents she's shown have no filing marks on them, for example. That's trivial, but telling.

The Georgia suit is filed on behalf of at least one plaintiff who never agreed to be part of the suit. Oops.

Both suits are riddled with typos, literally starting from the titles where she misspells the names of the Courts, making parts of them essentially unreadable.

According to the lawyers, both suits are filled with procedural errors, including Arguments for a temporary restraining order in the suit itself, without an accompanying request for emergency TRO.

And, they're largely filled with the ravings of a conspiracy theorist.

The Georgia suit literally contains a claim that they know there was cheating because one set of ballots was cleaner than another set of ballots.

They claim that the Dominion machines were designed to change votes in a way that no one would ever be able to detect, so the fact that no fraud was detected shouldn't be held against their request to throw the election out.

Pretty much every attorney commenting says that this is sanctionable bullshit.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/sidney-powell-mocked-scorned-ridiculed-and-more-over-clumsy-rambling-typo-filled-kraken-lawsuits/

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HipKat said:

I'm reading some of the legal blogs on this. They're pretty astounded.

First, there is no evidence as of yet. she actually filed either lawsuit. The documents she's shown have no filing marks on them, for example. That's trivial, but telling.

The Georgia suit is filed on behalf of at least one plaintiff who never agreed to be part of the suit. Oops.

Both suits are riddled with typos, literally starting from the titles where she misspells the names of the Courts, making parts of them essentially unreadable.

According to the lawyers, both suits are filled with procedural errors, including Arguments for a temporary restraining order in the suit itself, without an accompanying request for emergency TRO.

And, they're largely filled with the ravings of a conspiracy theorist.

The Georgia suit literally contains a claim that they know there was cheating because one set of ballots was cleaner than another set of ballots.

They claim that the Dominion machines were designed to change votes in a way that no one would ever be able to detect, so the fact that no fraud was detected shouldn't be held against their request to throw the election out.

Pretty much every attorney commenting says that this is sanctionable bullshit.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/sidney-powell-mocked-scorned-ridiculed-and-more-over-clumsy-rambling-typo-filled-kraken-lawsuits/

ALWAYS get your expert legal knowledge from legal blogs.  Said blogs are probably completely partisan as well.  What a stupid post.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

So we now believe all Republicans are working together for the same thing and can't be bought out/corrupt?

Every time you type you demonstrate just how simple you are.

EXACTLY.  Spot on.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

ALWAYS get your expert legal knowledge from legal blogs.  Said blogs are probably completely partisan as well.  What a stupid post.  LOL

LOL. That website is run by Dan Abrams a Liberal guy featured on ABC news so of course he's going to say Trump's challenges are without merit. Meanwhile in reality the facts are quite different.

Art of the Steal.jpeg

Biden Counts.jpg

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...