Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

and the Dolphins road gets easier...

All we have to do is beat them week 17 then for the division.  we beat them in thier house with a "hot" fitz, we will beat in them in our house perhaps in a lake effect snow game.   Have to admit it makes for a great game with real stakes involved.   I do hope it doesn't come to that, but it might.

Yeah, I called the AFC East a three weeks ago.

• Trump 2

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

43 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Yeah, I called the AFC East a three weeks ago.

I wouldn't open my mouth yet. Dolphins has a good chance of choking today.

Also gets easier when on one of the first plays of the game Lock throws a pick....then gets easier when Tua throws a pick only to get negated by a tricky tack foul. FUUUUUCK.

• Like 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

LOL>......yeah this thread is aging like fine wine...lol.....I also called a loss a week ago....come week 17 Bills will be resting players in that game....bank on it!

If the rams and cardinals hadnt shit the bed against the fish theyd be out of the playoff picture.  Those 2 games were one gift after another.  I figured it was just a matter of time before their luck ran out.  Also benching Fitz for Tua  didn't help their cause.   He hasn't done much in his 3 starts and today he was confused by Denvers D and pass rush.    They probably win today if Fitz starts 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Bigggg W for the Bills on their bye week with this Dolphins loss.  But there's no shot Bengals win a single game the rest of the year with Ryan Finley as their QB, he's soooo bad.  

Again with the Dolphins crap. If anyone has twitter go check Coach Sal's tweet on the fish and their "offense" since Tua took over. 

They got some seriously lucky wins. They are putting up all time bad numbers on offense. Well today their luck getting cheap TD's on defense and special teams ran out and guess what ? ... They lost to a very average Denver team. 

They are not that good. They do have an easier schedule but for real guys. Their formula for success is not sustainable. If Tua keeps the stinking there's no shot for them. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Oh and congrats to Brian Flores for creating a QB controversy and possibly hurting his QB's development by benching him. 

• Haha 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

4 hours ago, bv said:

Who called Fitz throwing an interception at the end? lol

tibok92fuz061.jpg

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile