Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Trump Supporters in Georgia Threaten to Destroy GOP, Boycott Runoff Elections

Trump supporters in Georgia vow to destroy the Republican Party if Trump doesn't win

A video, shared on Twitter on Saturday, shows a protester speaking into a mic criticizing Georgia Governor Brian Kemp and Utah Senator Mitt Romney, who are both Republicans. The protester calls them "traitors."

Seemingly reacting to certification from Georgia election officials that President-elect Joe Biden had indeed won the Peach State following an election recount, the protesters disavowed the GOP.

"DO NOT VOTE IN THE GEORGIA RUNOFFS, THE DEEP STATE WILL BE COLLECTING EVERYONE'S INFO. THIS IS A CHARADE, MEANT TO IDENTIFY PEOPLE WHO DON'T VOTE DEMOCRAT," one post read.

https://www.newsweek.com/georgia-trump-supporters-destroy-gop-boycott-senate-runoffs-1549245

oh you poor, deluded, cranially challenged, paranoid, brainwashed cultists

but no, yeah, dont vote in the georgia runoffs. youre right, the whole system is rigged, voting machines compromised, recounts full of cheating, russians didnt use data engineering to influence voters to switch to don, all of its true. youre smart not to vote in the runoffs. and it has nothing to do with wanted to see the democrats shove the ACA and nine SC judges right up the GOPs ass so far youll be able to apply for healthcare just by a republican opening their mouth

save your vote for two years from now when we want divided gubmint again and the dems are trying to wrestle their arm out of the GOPs ass

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Yet still not as violent as BLM or ANTIFA mobs which the Left has refused to denounce. How many buildings have these people burned down and how many people have they assaulted sending them to the ER? We'll wait for your clever reply.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

No worries because Trump won the election, and it's gonna be proven.

Most conservatives have the best interest of our country at heart.

The left is fueled by division and hatred, and is clueless on how to actually make us a better, more united country.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

this retarded assertion was garbage from the start and has been humiliated along the way. utterly eviscerated.

so there's the bet.  jexus, are you sure you dont want to make this a money bet? 

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

this retarded assertion was garbage from the start and has been humiliated along the way. utterly eviscerated.

so there's the bet.  jexus, are you sure you dont want to make this a money bet? 

Like I said...the system is corrupt to the core, so nothing is guaranteed. 

But if you can't see what's going on, and that all these states and the voting system people are lawyering up and refusing to cooperate with ensuring only legal votes were counted, then you just don't want to.

The red wave broke their cheating algorithm...that's how they got caught blatantly cheating by stopping the counting in these states and manufacturing tons of Biden only ballots.

As usual...I couldn't care less if you don't see it. Those with a brain know, and there are real Americans fighting to bring the truth to light.

Just now, Philly'sFinest said:

Like I said...the system is corrupt to the core, so nothing is guaranteed. 

But if you can't see what's going on, and that all these states and the voting system people are lawyering up and refusing to cooperate with ensuring only legal votes were counted, then you just don't want to.

The red wave broke their cheating algorithm...that's how they got caught blatantly cheating by stopping the counting in these states and manufacturing tons of Biden only ballots.

As usual...I couldn't care less if you don't see it. Those with a brain know, and there are real Americans fighting to bring the truth to light.

Actually, no one with a brain is buying these retarded, baseless conspiracy theories.  That you actually believe them is all anyone needs to know about your mental state.  you are delusional.  you are living in a MAGAT fever dream of ridiculous stupidity.   You cannot point to one single assertion proven in court, anywhere.  You and your ilk are a laughingstock.  As is fatass's lawyers

POLITICS

Chris Christie tells Trump to end election lawsuits, calls his legal team ‘national embarrassment’

lol

You see what you wanna see. 

I'm simply presenting the other side to it. You can claim the same for me if you'd like.

The back and forth isn't worth my response at this point

5 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Yet still not as violent as BLM or ANTIFA mobs which the Left has refused to denounce. How many buildings have these people burned down and how many people have they assaulted sending them to the ER? We'll wait for your clever reply.

Well, they were on the side of righteousness. 2020 version of storming the Bastille. 

The Bastille didn’t have sweet sweet 70” flat screens though.....

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You see what you wanna see. 

I'm simply presenting the other side to it. You can claim the same for me if you'd like.

The back and forth isn't worth my response at this point

There is no other side to facts.  

I'll grant you that there is not much left to say on this argument. 

I say Fatfuk lost the election fair and square. There is no disputing his deranged lawyers have gotten murdered in court while he spends his time playing golf. 

You espouse conspiracy theories backed by not one shred of evidence.

I am on the side of sanity and facts.  you are on the side of delusional self deception and lies.

All that's left is for this to play out to its conclusion. 

I will be correct.  You will remain a laughingstock.  

lol

5 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Most conservatives have the best interest of our country at heart.

The left is fueled by division and hatred, and is clueless on how to actually make us a better, more united country.

2aPHrUg0.jpeg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 hours ago, Meathead said:

Trump supporters in Georgia vow to destroy the Republican Party if Trump doesn't win

A video, shared on Twitter on Saturday, shows a protester speaking into a mic criticizing Georgia Governor Brian Kemp and Utah Senator Mitt Romney, who are both Republicans. The protester calls them "traitors."

Seemingly reacting to certification from Georgia election officials that President-elect Joe Biden had indeed won the Peach State following an election recount, the protesters disavowed the GOP.

"DO NOT VOTE IN THE GEORGIA RUNOFFS, THE DEEP STATE WILL BE COLLECTING EVERYONE'S INFO. THIS IS A CHARADE, MEANT TO IDENTIFY PEOPLE WHO DON'T VOTE DEMOCRAT," one post read.

https://www.newsweek.com/georgia-trump-supporters-destroy-gop-boycott-senate-runoffs-1549245

oh you poor, deluded, cranially challenged, paranoid, brainwashed cultists

but no, yeah, dont vote in the georgia runoffs. youre right, the whole system is rigged, voting machines compromised, recounts full of cheating, russians didnt use data engineering to influence voters to switch to don, all of its true. youre smart not to vote in the runoffs. and it has nothing to do with wanted to see the democrats shove the ACA and nine SC judges right up the GOPs ass so far youll be able to apply for healthcare just by a republican opening their mouth

save your vote for two years from now when we want divided gubmint again and the dems are trying to wrestle their arm out of the GOPs ass

So this loon speaks for many, huh?  LOL.  Sure.  Right.  I thought you clowns won.  Act like it maybe.