Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Hello 911, I Would like to Report a Murder - Judge tosses Trump campaign federal court suit challenging PA election results

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

425158.jpeg

 

 

 

This picture says it all.  The Aquarian literally towers over Obama. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FanBack said:

This picture says it all.  The Aquarian literally towers over Obama. 

Eric Trump:  'Dad's gonna kick your ass!'

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's when our president begins his second term.

It will be a tremendous time for the people...as you will see the swamp drained completely, and the corrupt will face justice for what they have done.

Frawk will be thoroughly displeased during this entire process of giving back the control of our government and our country back to the people.

My advice for him is to go to China where you can be a slave that obeys masters that decide what you can do, and how you can think.

You deserve that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 212frawk said:

reelect.jpg

Yes!  It's much easier to accomplish that when the fix isn't in.  LOL.  Trump and Clinton are actually the two best Presidents pictured there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and to the surprise of no one with a functioning brain, president petulant child got crushed again in the appeal of the PA vote certification:

 

Here is the unanimous, 21-page opinion by the Third Circuit rejecting the Trump campaign's appeal in the Pennsylvania case, written by (Trump appointee) Judge Bibas


"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

and to the surprise of no one with a functioning brain, president petulant child got crushed again in the appeal of the PA vote certification:

Here is the unanimous, 21-page opinion by the Third Circuit rejecting the Trump campaign's appeal in the Pennsylvania case, written by (Trump appointee) Judge Bibas


"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Spoken like a Biden acolyte.  Papa Joe, you'r ideological exemplar, would be proud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

and to the surprise of no one with a functioning brain, president petulant child got crushed again in the appeal of the PA vote certification:

Here is the unanimous, 21-page opinion by the Third Circuit rejecting the Trump campaign's appeal in the Pennsylvania case, written by (Trump appointee) Judge Bibas


"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Why does Trump's mere existence bother you?

We all know this thing is going to the Supreme Court and the SC will NOT rule in Trumps favor and in late January Trump is gone forever as the President.

Isn't that what you wanted all along?

Don't worry about Trump running again either. He is 74 now and who knows how healthy he will be come 2024. He might die during this timeframe as you wish he will. You never know.

You got what you want so why even bother with anything Trump related?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Why does Trump's mere existence bother you?

We all know this thing is going to the Supreme Court and the SC will NOT rule in Trumps favor and in late January Trump is gone forever as the President.

Isn't that what you wanted all along?

Don't worry about Trump running again either. He is 74 now and who knows how healthy he will be come 2024. He might die during this timeframe as you wish he will. You never know.

You got what you want so why even bother with anything Trump related?

Schadenfreude


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Won By A Lot.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SackMan518 said:

I Won By A Lot.jpeg

I would love to know what the ACTUAL election results were.  Not the fraudulent bullshit.  I guess we'll never really know.  No more elections like 2020 should EVER be allowed to happen again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Schadenfreude

I hope that’s German for.........

Bills SB championship in 2020. :classic_biggrin:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I would love to know what the ACTUAL election results were.  Not the fraudulent bullshit.  I guess we'll never really know.  No more elections like 2020 should EVER be allowed to happen again. 

Think Reagan vs Dukakis.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...