Sign in to follow this  
zanthrax54

Buff Hub: Where else would you rather be than 7-3?

The Buff Hub Podcast - Blog size Blog sized version of The Buff Hub podcast artwork | Josh Rawdin

Steve Vega sheds light on what the Bills need to fix to assert their AFC east dominance

In this episode Steve Vega breaks down the Buffalo Bills most recent loss and adjustments they will need going into the bye week. At 7-3, the half-game lead in the division provides the Buffalo Bills some breathing room for another potential playoff berth. With the Miami Dolphins and New England Patriots staying in the AFC East contention conversation, its time for the Bills to finally assert their dominance. Some players mentioned were: Matt Milano, Tua Tagovailoa, Josh Allen, and Dawson Knox.

Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, The Bruce Exclusive, The Buff Hub, and Circling the Wagons:

Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone

Ask Alexa or Google Home to play the Buffalo Rumblings podcast! If you like the show, tell a friend and help us grow out audience.

View the full article

The Buffalo Bills....

:rolleyes2

REBUILDING SINCE 2000!

To Fitzpatrick, Levitre, Kelsay, Mcgee, Barnett, Wilson, Jones, Nelson, Rinehart, McIntyre, Merriman, Shepperd, Scott, White, Wanny, and Mr. Chan Gailey...

It was real, it was fun, it just wasn't REAL FUN!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

NEWVILLE MUD DAWGS FEVER BABY! We might not be very good right now, but we have infinite heart! Alot like the Bills! ;) HALLA!

http://www.muddawgsfootball.com

Admittedly, I would've taken 7-3 before the year started 10 times out of 10.

I think people are frustrated because, while this team can beat any other squad in the league, they have a few fatal flaws that historically rear their ugly head in the playoffs -- inability to put away games or hold onto leads, inability to get a running game going, shaky special teams, etc.

• Thanks 2

For me it’s this:

Bills have let almost every single opponent hang around while Miami is DESTROYING people. That’s it. That’s all. One team knows how to finish the other does not. I want my team to be the one finishing people. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

For me it’s this:

Bills have let almost every single opponent hang around while Miami is DESTROYING people. That’s it. That’s all. One team knows how to finish the other does not. I want my team to be the one finishing people. 

Thats mainly attributed to coaching decisions made throughout the game....

• Thanks 1