Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Dominion Voting Systems ‘Lawyers Up,’ Abruptly Backs Out of PA State House Fact-Finding Hearing

Nothing to see here folks. Nothing to see. Move along.

Dominion Voting Systems ‘Lawyers Up,’ Abruptly Backs Out of PA State House Fact-Finding Hearing

Dominion Voting Systems Thursday night abruptly backed out of attending a fact-finding hearing that was set for Friday morning with the Pennsylvania House State Government Committee.

At a press conference Friday morning, State Govt Committee Chair Seth Grove said the 1.3. million Pennsylvanians who used Dominion’s voting machines have been “hung out to dry and slapped in their faces.”

Pennsylvania lawmakers had scheduled the hearing with the voting machine manufacturer “to help identify and correct any irregularities in the election process,” according to the House Republican Caucus.

“It is vitally important voters have faith in the machines they use to cast their ballots. On the heels of Gov. Tom Wolf unilaterally decertifying every voting machine in the Commonwealth, we need to know whether these new machines met expectations, whether they are reliable and whether they are not subject to interference,” said Rep. Grove (R-York).

Dominion had initially agreed to attend the hearing, before it “abruptly canceled,”  Grove said.

“I was impressed at what appeared to be the willingness that Dominion Voting Systems to address accusations and it would have put 1.3. million Pennsylvanians who used their machines at ease—including myself, thinking that Dominion was willing to publicly back up their product which PA taxpayers invested millions to purchase” he noted during the presser. “Unfortunately, last evening, Dominion Voting Systems lawyered up, and backed out of their commitment to the people of Pennsylvania to provide their input in a public format.”

Grove blasted the company for “retreating into the darkness,” rather than appearing at the hearing with “honesty and integrity.”

The committee chair said he wanted to know why a company with nothing to hide would back out.

“Why would a vender of public goods fear discussing their product sold to the public for the public good? If Dominion’s products were successful and operated as they were supposed to, why wouldn’t Dominion take the opportunity to publicly review its success?” Grove demanded. “How hard is it to say, ‘our ballot machines worked exactly as promised and they’re 100 percent accurate’?”

“After weeks of accusations, why has Dominion Voting Systems not released any analysis of the success of its voting machines to the public in order to stop their accusers in their tracks? If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding from us?” he asked.

“Today I am saddened to report to the taxpayers of Pennsylvania and the 1.3 million voters who trusted Dominion Voting Systems with their ballots, that Dominion Voting Systems has hung you out to dry and slapped you in your faces.” the committee chair declared.

Grove stated that Dominion’s behavior lent credibility to their accusers’ accusations.

Rep. Dawn Keefer noted that fourteen counties used the Dominion Voting Systems software, so they owe it to Pennsylvania voters to show up and answer some questions.

“We trust the workers in our polling places and in our counties,” Keefer said. “But what we don’t know is the role of 3rd party companies. And when they rescind their participation in our hearing, we’re left wondering why.”

Keefer added: “Transparency is key for our election security. Dominion Voting Software is asking us to give them only blind trust. We’re very disappointed in Dominion’s last minute cancelation in today’s hearing. Transparency is key for our election security. Dominion Voting Software is asking us to give them only blind trust. We’re very disappointed in Dominion’s last minute cancellation in today’s hearing.”

Since Election Day Over 100 of 243 Dominion Employees on LinkedIn Have Deleted Their Profiles

GIF by Giphy QA

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

They are screwed.

Sidney Powell is going off on Twitter talking about Obama, Clapper, Brennan, and others

People are not going to be ready to comprehend how bad this is

The Frawks of the world are going to have their world flipped upside down and inside out

Long overdue 

• Like 1

Donald People,

As a professor who believes in science, facts, truth, reality and all that jazz, I feel duty-bound to inform you that your Donald has most assuredly and without a doubt lost the election and that for the past four years you have been living as deluded and easily manipulated cultists with far too much cotton, rags and hay in the head. (No offense intended, by the way.)  I can also confirm that your cult leader is and always has been 100% full of shit and is not qualified to run an entire country, let alone a small town or hamlet. 

All the crazy conspiracy theories in the world are not going to put Trumpty Dumpty together again. His time is over. He lost fair and square. 

It's sad but true. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Donald People,

As a professor who believes in science, facts, truth, reality and all that jazz, I feel duty-bound to inform you that your Donald has most assuredly and without a doubt lost the election and that for the past four years you have been living as deluded and easily manipulated cultists with far too much cotton, rags and hay in the head.

Soy Boy Logic.jpg

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

They are screwed.

Sidney Powell is going off on Twitter talking about Obama, Clapper, Brennan, and others

People are not going to be ready to comprehend how bad this is

The Frawks of the world are going to have their world flipped upside down and inside out

Long overdue 

How much you wanna bet they are not screwed?  You even willing to put your avatar on the line for one week that my world will not be flipped upside down?

lol

j/k

I know you just run your mouth but won't back it up.  So I'll just have to settle for laughing at you when your retarded prediction fizzle just like fatass's presidency. 

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

7 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

How much you wanna bet they are not screwed?  You even willing to put your avatar on the line for one week that my world will not be flipped upside down?

lol

j/k

I know you just run your mouth but won't back it up.  So I'll just have to settle for laughing at you when your retarded prediction fizzle just like fatass's presidency. 

I have no idea if our justice system will do right by the people, so even though I'm confident there's been massive fraud and the election was won by Trump, I hesitate to say anything is guaranteed. 

However, I will humor you and do a silly avatar bet because I'm such a badass gangsta mfer. 

These stupid things matter more to you than the people and the integrity of our election, and that is scary to know that there are many like you.

Here's an interesting tidbit.

SCOTUS Assignments.jpg

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

20 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Nothing to see here folks. Nothing to see. Move along.

Dominion Voting Systems Thursday night abruptly backed out of attending a fact-finding hearing that was set for Friday morning with the Pennsylvania House State Government Committee.

At a press conference Friday morning, State Govt Committee Chair Seth Grove said the 1.3. million Pennsylvanians who used Dominion’s voting machines have been “hung out to dry and slapped in their faces.”

Pennsylvania lawmakers had scheduled the hearing with the voting machine manufacturer “to help identify and correct any irregularities in the election process,” according to the House Republican Caucus.

“It is vitally important voters have faith in the machines they use to cast their ballots. On the heels of Gov. Tom Wolf unilaterally decertifying every voting machine in the Commonwealth, we need to know whether these new machines met expectations, whether they are reliable and whether they are not subject to interference,” said Rep. Grove (R-York).

Dominion had initially agreed to attend the hearing, before it “abruptly canceled,”  Grove said.

“I was impressed at what appeared to be the willingness that Dominion Voting Systems to address accusations and it would have put 1.3. million Pennsylvanians who used their machines at ease—including myself, thinking that Dominion was willing to publicly back up their product which PA taxpayers invested millions to purchase” he noted during the presser. “Unfortunately, last evening, Dominion Voting Systems lawyered up, and backed out of their commitment to the people of Pennsylvania to provide their input in a public format.”

Grove blasted the company for “retreating into the darkness,” rather than appearing at the hearing with “honesty and integrity.”

The committee chair said he wanted to know why a company with nothing to hide would back out.

“Why would a vender of public goods fear discussing their product sold to the public for the public good? If Dominion’s products were successful and operated as they were supposed to, why wouldn’t Dominion take the opportunity to publicly review its success?” Grove demanded. “How hard is it to say, ‘our ballot machines worked exactly as promised and they’re 100 percent accurate’?”

“After weeks of accusations, why has Dominion Voting Systems not released any analysis of the success of its voting machines to the public in order to stop their accusers in their tracks? If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding from us?” he asked.

“Today I am saddened to report to the taxpayers of Pennsylvania and the 1.3 million voters who trusted Dominion Voting Systems with their ballots, that Dominion Voting Systems has hung you out to dry and slapped you in your faces.” the committee chair declared.

Grove stated that Dominion’s behavior lent credibility to their accusers’ accusations.

Rep. Dawn Keefer noted that fourteen counties used the Dominion Voting Systems software, so they owe it to Pennsylvania voters to show up and answer some questions.

“We trust the workers in our polling places and in our counties,” Keefer said. “But what we don’t know is the role of 3rd party companies. And when they rescind their participation in our hearing, we’re left wondering why.”

Keefer added: “Transparency is key for our election security. Dominion Voting Software is asking us to give them only blind trust. We’re very disappointed in Dominion’s last minute cancelation in today’s hearing. Transparency is key for our election security. Dominion Voting Software is asking us to give them only blind trust. We’re very disappointed in Dominion’s last minute cancellation in today’s hearing.”

Since Election Day Over 100 of 243 Dominion Employees on LinkedIn Have Deleted Their Profiles

GIF by Giphy QA

https://sputniknews.com/us/202011151081174974-president-of-soros-linked-voting-software-firm-on-biden-transition-team---trump-lawyers/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I have no idea if our justice system will do right by the people, so even though I'm confident there's been massive fraud and the election was won by Trump, I hesitate to say anything is guaranteed. 

However, I will humor you and do a silly avatar bet because I'm such a badass gangsta mfer. 

These stupid things matter more to you than the people and the integrity of our election, and that is scary to know that there are many like you.

Whatever dude you are on the side of claims that have no evidence to back them up.  They are getting gutted in court after court.  It’s all coming down to the fatfuk teams claim that a dead dictator orchestrated the fraud (that has NEVER been alleged in court )  from the grave.  Good luck with that one. 

so what’s the bet? Which one of these retarded claims are you gonna stake your avatar on?  

lol

13 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Whatever dude you are on the side of claims that have no evidence to back them up.  They are getting gutted in court after court.  It’s all coming down to the fatfuk teams claim that a dead dictator orchestrated the fraud (that has NEVER been alleged in court )  from the grave.  Good luck with that one. 

so what’s the bet? Which one of these retarded claims are you gonna stake your avatar on?  

Courts that have Dem judges in corrupt Dem states.

We'll see what happens in the high court.

You're the one that's so interested in an avatar bet...you tell me what you wanna wager on.

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You're the one that's so interested in an avatar bet...you tell me what you wanna wager on.

Lol the suit that got shit on by the judge before he booted it is a member of the federalist society but stick to the myths their working real well for team fatfuk the elite strike force that can’t even understand basic legal doctrines. 

the gist of all your posts is some combo of a) there is widespread voter fraud and b) Fatass will ultimately prevail and remain in office. I’ll take the opposite of either one those assertions.  

lol

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

All the blue states ruling against Trump will be overseen by Republican appointed SCOTUS judges.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

All the blue states ruling against Trump will be overseen by Republican appointed SCOTUS judges.

Yes...I saw that.

Things are being put in place for the incoming storm.

I suggest people stock up on some supplies, because we may be shut down for a period of time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

lol

Liberal "comedian" John Oliver comes out in support of Trump.

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Liberal "comedian" John Oliver comes out in support of Trump.

Hey.  Oliver rates just as high as many of frawk's big "sources".  LOL

• Haha 1