Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Tucker Carlson: Trump lawyer 'got angry' when pressed for evidence of voter fraud

She's wise to not show all her cards. They simply laid out opening arguments yesterday.

Her main goal is to try her case in the courts. She also was apparently willing to provide affidavits to Tucker, but his team was apparently very demanding and rude, so she told them to buzz off. 

I'll reserve judgement until we hear what she's got. Unlike losers that wanna criticize without having all the information 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

She's wise to not show all her cards. They simply laid out opening arguments yesterday.

Her main goal is to try her case in the courts. She also was apparently willing to provide affidavits to Tucker, but his team was apparently very demanding and rude, so she told them to buzz off. 

I'll reserve judgement until we hear what she's got. Unlike losers that wanna criticize without having all the information 

If it's all bullshit, I'll be the first to say so.  Fact is, I haven't seem shit yet.  Do they actually have anything?  I don't know.  How would I?  One thing I do know is this: the way we conduct elections in this country needs to change.

• Thanks 1

True Believers NEVER admit defeat

dont delude yourself. if the don'ers stick around after joe is inaugurated, unlikely, it will be a never ending chorus of 'rigged election'

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

If it's all bullshit, I'll be the first to say so.  Fact is, I haven't seem shit yet.  Do they actually have anything?  I don't know.  How would I?  One thing I do know is this: the way we conduct elections in this country needs to change.

You haven't seem shit, eh?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

20 minutes ago, Meathead said:

True Believers NEVER admit defeat

dont delude yourself. if the don'ers stick around after joe is inaugurated, unlikely, it will be a never ending chorus of 'rigged election'

Kind of like Hillary Clinton voters???  LOL.   :classic_biggrin:

21 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You haven't seem shit, eh?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Pardon me, brainiac.  Seen.  It should have been seen, not seem.  That kind of thing is typically called a typo.  Eh?  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.  LOL

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Exactly and why would she publicly release that information anyway knowing that the corrupt bureaucracy will go into overdrive trying to discredit it and making the public believe that none of it is a big deal? That's like showing your poker hands before anyone calls the bet. I expect better from Tucker who has done himself and his viewers a disservice.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Exactly and why would she publicly release that information anyway knowing that the corrupt bureaucracy will go into overdrive trying to discredit it and making the public believe that none of it is a big deal? That's like showing your poker hands before anyone calls the bet. I expect better from Tucker who has done himself and his viewers a disservice.

You could well be right.  Tucker does get it right most of the time, though.

Evidence is for the court case.  Why does the lame stream Trump hating media deserve a briefing first?  The way it works is the media shows up at court and finds out like it has always done.  Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani laid out their complaint, which was to show through evidence that illegal, counterfeit votes were added in mass after the vote count stoppage and that the Dominion Voting Systems machines were set up to do what they did, rig the votes. 

Just because a state certifies its vote count doesn't mean they are counting legal votes.  We wait.  Meanwhile the corrupt, defunct lame stream media attacks with false statements and mocking observations of Rudy Giuliani, reporters that aren't worthy enough to collect his dirty laundry to fill in their reports.  Biden the buffoon still gets a pass on every trip up and faux pas he makes.  

We wait.

• Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

5 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Evidence is for the court case.  Why does the lame stream Trump hating media deserve a briefing first?  The way it works is the media shows up at court and finds out like it has always done.  Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani laid out their complaint, which was to show through evidence that illegal, counterfeit votes were added in mass after the vote count stoppage and that the Dominion Voting Systems machines were set up to do what they did, rig the votes. 

Just because a state certifies its vote count doesn't mean they are counting legal votes.  We wait.  Meanwhile the corrupt, defunct lame stream media attacks with false statements and mocking observations of Rudy Giuliani, reporters that aren't worthy enough to collect his dirty laundry to fill in their reports.  Biden the buffoon still gets a pass on every trip up and faux pas he makes.  

We wait.

Good post.  Somehow I don't see the "Biden Unity Train" ever pulling out of the station.  You reap what you sow.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Well, poker is a game that requires calculated bluffs. We aren’t playing poker. Tuckers right, if you got something, let’s see it. Shit or get off the pot.

If Trump doesn’t have definitive proof on his side, he better get the fuck out of the WH.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Good post.  Somehow I don't see the "Biden Unity Train" ever pulling out of the station.  You reap what you sow.

Unite Why.png

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 hours ago, jc856 said:

Well, poker is a game that requires calculated bluffs. We aren’t playing poker. Tuckers right, if you got something, let’s see it. Shit or get off the pot.

If Trump doesn’t have definitive proof on his side, he better get the fuck out of the WH.

Is it fair to also consider that these lawyers wouldn't put their professional reputations on the line if they DIDN'T have proof of malfeasance?

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Is it fair to also consider that these lawyers wouldn't put their professional reputations on the line if they DIDN'T have proof of malfeasance?

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

"I got caught with a fully automatic rifle at my hunting resort in the Ozarks and I need a good lawyer. Who have you worked for?"

"Donald Trump, just recently."

"What's your fee?"

"Two thou ... Ten thousand dollars an hour."

"When can you start?"

11 hours ago, jc856 said:

Lol, "if"

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

All the normal, qualified lawyers have dropped fatass.  He's down to a leaking Rudy who cant get his hands out of his own pants.  He's is getting the legal representation that his "cases" deserve.

lol

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

All the normal, qualified lawyers have dropped fatass.  He's down to a leaking Rudy who cant get his hands out of his own pants.  He's is getting the legal representation that his "cases" deserve.

There are plenty of top rate lawyers fighting on behalf of the people...along with scientists, mathematicians, and experts in statistical analysis...and they are all doing amazing work and exposing vast amounts of info supporting what many believe has been going on.

But you'll continue to pretend it's all nothing until it's no longer possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Law firms worry about their bottom line, not representing a client , the Trump Campaign.  and lawyers wonder why they are thought of las existing in the the same cesspool of lame stream media .  

"Some Trump critics including Republicans affiliated with the Lincoln Project have indicated they planned to pressure the commercial clients of law firms representing the campaign to drop the firms if they continued with the court fight on behalf of the president."

Another law firm bails out on Trump campaign - POLITICO

Try not to make it seem like they did it because they saw the light or anything honorable like that.  

Law Firm Florida GIF by Rubenstein Law

• Trump 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

8 hours ago, 212frawk said:

LOL

19 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

There are plenty of top rate lawyers fighting on behalf of the people...along with scientists, mathematicians, and experts in statistical analysis...and they are all doing amazing work and exposing vast amounts of info supporting what many believe has been going on.

But you'll continue to pretend it's all nothing until it's no longer possible.

trump is getting completely gutted in court after court after court.  Last night, his case was eviscerated by the judge and the legal world is laughing its ass of at these retarded lawyers who are getting fucking killed by judges who have had enough of this sham.

Go look at my murder thread.  

lol