Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

I know it doesn’t change our loss...

13 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I don’t know how you could pull for Arizona after Sunday.

I’m more down displeased with McDermott for blowing another two possession lead and losing the game than I am for the Cardinals lucking out in the end. 

Yes it will be good for the Cards to loss and not make the post season. Why? 

Because if they do....everyone will point to that play as “the play and game that turned the Cards season around!” and it will be played ad nauseam throughout the post season....then probably have a 30 for 30 made about it. Fuck that shit.

• Haha 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Hope the Cards loss will now shut the media up about the hail murray shit.....getting tired of hearing this crap.....

10 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

But it was nice watching the Cardinals lose tonight!

The Hail Mary had be pissed but it didn't have me feeling like a typical loss.  I already hated Kyler Murray's face, that play just reaffirmed it for me.  

It was a fluke play like Milano and Neal managing to crush Watson at the exact moment that actually kept him upright.  Just dumb shit.

Was great to see them lose and I can't stand Russy but we slapped the fuck out of Seattle, and had AZ dead tonrights on the road with an absolutely beautiful 2 minute drill.

I was glad for the bye too and I never feel that way.  Actually felt like the perfect time to recharge as a fan and on the team side there's some things to get in order on the OL, schematically on D and get some guys healthy.

Excited to see how this team comes out after the buy.

• Thanks 2

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

31 minutes ago, The Beef said:

The Hail Mary had be pissed but it didn't have me feeling like a typical loss.  I already hated Kyler Murray's face, that play just reaffirmed it for me.  

It was a fluke play like Milano and Neal managing to crush Watson at the exact moment that actually kept him upright.  Just dumb shit.

Was great to see them lose and I can't stand Russy but we slapped the fuck out of Seattle, and had AZ dead tonrights on the road with an absolutely beautiful 2 minute drill.

I was glad for the bye too and I never feel that way.  Actually felt like the perfect time to recharge as a fan and on the team side there's some things to get in order on the OL, schematically on D and get some guys healthy.

My thoughts exactly. Both on the Cards play and the also incredibly lucky Watson play from January. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Never cared much about them and maybe even rooted for them at times but this week I wanted them to lose badly.

37 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Eat shit midget QB.

gene wilder oompa loompas GIF

No lies detected 

• Like 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

4 hours ago, The Beef said:

I'm glad somebody said that; Murray always has a pissy sneer on his face.  I don't think it's his fault.  It's like Chuck Schumer or Andru Jones from the Braves. 

I liked watching him take a sack on his last chance. Wish the Bills could take the paper bag off my head with a playoff win.

• Thanks 1