Sign in to follow this  

Cuomo is an asshole

CUOMO.........

IS..........

AN.........

ASSHOLE........

It’s bad enough that he’s obnoxious and condescending at regular speed, then he has to repeat it as slow as possible to take it to a whole nother level. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

giphy.gif

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Andrew Cuomo starring in, "Definition of an Asshole".

Could his daddy have had a little to do with his becoming Governor of NY???  LOL

Dude is winning an Emmy award, so he must be an awesome leader in times of crisis, right?🙄

• Haha 1

Cuomo, “New Yorkers shouldn’t get together. You should have a virtual Thanksgiving. Now, Mom can you pass me the mash potatoes. Do you girls want anymore? There’s plenty of Turkey left.” What a hypocrite. 

Like Cuomo or not he has NYS buying in harder than most states on Covid and his team seems to be keeping a lid on the spread. 

Good job NYS on taking CV more seriously than most states. 

58 minutes ago, foster said:

Like Cuomo or not he has NYS buying in harder than most states on Covid and his team seems to be keeping a lid on the spread. 

It’s a catch-22. And it always has been. A disease with over a 99% survival rate in people under 69 https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/25/cdc-data-shows-high-virus-survival-rate-99-plus-for-ages-69-and-younger-94-6-for-older/ vs the economy. Cuomo’s tyrant ways are killing businesses in New York. Many small businesses didn’t survive the first shut  down, the majority can’t survive another. Yes, shelter the elderly, but, let the rest of us fend for ourselves. Cuomo is going to look like a hero for his Covid numbers, but, the rest of the country is going to pay the price. New York’s economy is a disaster, a lot of that is pre Covid, and your all going to bail us out.  

7 hours ago, foster said:

LOL.  Oh please.  Glad my elderly parents weren't in the guy's crosshairs!  Fuck Cuomo.  Population leaving his state in droves.  Oh, and fuck Biden too. :classic_biggrin:

7 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Cuomo fucking sucks, and I hate how he incessantly blames trump for his own inadequacies in the handling of COVID the first few months.  

Spot on.  It's petty and comical.  Terrible governor.

At least he's in the COVID-19 Holiday spirit!

Cuomo-Turkey-Mask-201124.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile