Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Lost School Year *****

Glad I don't have any kids in school, otherwise I'd be highly pissed.  Between restrictions, limitations, looming (Biden) lock downs and remote learning - things are pretty much in the shitter.  How far back will this put students?  Biden lock downs are not the answer as little evidence exists that even works.  Ride it out and take the damn vaccine as soon as available.  Or in the case of  NY and Cali, as soon as the all knowing governors say it's okay.  LOL.  Thoughts?

Biden to the rescue!!!!!!  LOL

They better not do it again. It was a drag getting my kids through the last 3 months of school working full time AND playing teacher at night. In my son's school they keep doing COVID dry runs with early dismissals and some assignments online only.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

12 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

They better not do it again. It was a drag getting my kids through the last 3 months of school working full time AND playing teacher at night. In my son's school they keep doing COVID dry runs with early dismissals and some assignments online only.

Becoming pretty obvious some folks out there really LIKE lock downs.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Becoming pretty obvious some folks out there really LIKE lock downs.

Remember that comment that Cuomo made saying if Trump ever wanted to walk the streets of NYC again then he'd need an army protecting him? Yeah, that was a self fulfilling prophecy for Cuomo himself.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Remember that comment that Cuomo made saying if Trump ever wanted to walk the streets of NYC again then he'd need an army protecting him? Yeah, that was a self fulfilling prophecy for Cuomo himself.

If Cuomo actually has a national future in politics, we're all fucked.  The man is TERRIBLE.

• Like 1

Yeah...it's sucked for many parents, including myself and my wife to be. 

She hates it, and I have to deal with having child care for her in the cases where I don't have family to be home with her cause me and the woman both work.

I am fortunate that I live in one of the best school districts in our state, and that she does seem to be doing pretty good this year so far, but there's no reason for it to be this way.

Schools are one of the safest places for people, and the facts are there to prove it. 

Teachers unions are loaded with self entitled weasels that will look for any excuse to not do their job and still get paid.

• Sad 1

On 11/18/2020 at 2:41 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Glad I don't have any kids in school, otherwise I'd be highly pissed.  Between restrictions, limitations, looming (Biden) lock downs and remote learning - things are pretty much in the shitter.  How far back will this put students?  Biden lock downs are not the answer as little evidence exists that even works.  Ride it out and take the damn vaccine as soon as available.  Or in the case of  NY and Cali, as soon as the all knowing governors say it's okay.  LOL.  Thoughts?

Biden to the rescue!!!!!!  LOL

Isn't this sort of what you wanted? The complete dismantling of the public school system, and being able to homeschool your little bastards? 

• Gay 1

6 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Isn't this sort of what you wanted? The complete dismantling of the public school system, and being able to homeschool your little bastards? 

The fuck are you babbling about?  Show me all my comments about public schools and homeschooling.  Sober up.

???????????????  WTF.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bufbills said:

I'm just glad my kids are grown. They are going to destroy these poor kids. 

You got that right.  I feel sorry for the kids.  Glad I have no skin in the game at this point.  Bad, bad situation.  Biden will make it worse.

• Thanks 1