Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

Multiple studies showing masks do practically nothing

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2029717

This is a military study from the vaunted New England journal of medicine.

The other is the an excerpt from Reuters on the Danish study that was just published.

https://news.yahoo.com/danish-study-finds-face-masks-145243186.html

Also, the CDC has suspended data collection on the Flu this season. Not strange at all🤨🤔🧐

When will the masses put this together? 

Stop being sheep and realize we are being played. Fear and panic used to control and suppress people all over the world in order to initiate Global reset plan by global elites.

• Like 1

I'm sure Pharma Fauci will get on TV tonight and tell us that he was right the first time when he said that wearing masks wouldn't help and that he's been wrong since then right?

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

12 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The mask is there to stop the SPREAD of infection, NOT PREVENT the infection.

That is the logic, yes.

Problem is there is no evidence that they do such a thing.

Mask mandates and lockdowns were a massive failure and caused major damage to us due to the economy, the suicides, depression, abuse, education, starvation, drug abuse, and lord knows what else.

Now idiots wanna push this again.

Fuck them

47 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

That is the logic, yes.

Mask mandates and lockdowns were a massive failure and caused major damage to us due to the economy, the suicides, depression, abuse, education, starvation, drug abuse, and lord knows what else.

Fuck them

I think Pete Townshend said it best:  "Won't Get Fooled Again".

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

That is the logic, yes.

Fuck them

Would you prefer I cough in your face with our without a mask on and why?

The first study has no control group to see what the differkce would have been without all of the protective measures. The measures were still very effective. 

From the yahoo article on the Danish study:

"A Danish study released on Wednesday found face masks provide the wearer with only limited protection against COVID-19 infection, but said this should not be used to argue against their widespread use to prevent people infecting others."

"the study could not rule out that face masks do not provide any protection."

"The study's findings "should not be used to conclude that a recommendation for everyone to wear masks in the community would not be effective in reducing SARS-CoV-2 infections, because the trial did not test the role of masks in source control of SARS-CoV-2 infection,"

The reason the lockdowns hurt the economy is because the republican senate would not pass effective measures that would help everyday Americans and small businesses. Instead the bipartisan support was for corporate hand outs. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

51 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The first study has no control group to see what the differkce would have been without all of the protective measures. The measures were still very effective. 

"A Danish study released on Wednesday found face masks provide the wearer with only limited protection against COVID-19 infection, but said this should not be used to argue against their widespread use to prevent people infecting others."

"The study's findings "should not be used to conclude that a recommendation for everyone to wear masks in the community would not be effective in reducing SARS-CoV-2 infections, because the trial did not test the role of masks in source control of SARS-CoV-2 infection,"

The reason the lockdowns hurt the economy is because the republican senate would not pass effective measures that would help everyday Americans and small businesses. Instead the bipartisan support was for corporate hand outs. 

Right..........

this thread might contain the highest concentration of mind bottlingly stupid posts in range history, excluding f8s clarifying study post

whenever you hate it when i say trump is the president for stupid people, come to this thread

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

8 minutes ago, Meathead said:

this thread might contain the highest concentration of mind bottlingly stupid posts in range history, excluding f8s clarifying study post

whenever you hate it when i say trump is the president for stupid people, come to this thread

Did someone screw with the keys on your computer?  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

A Danish study released on Wednesday found face masks provide the wearer with only limited protection against COVID-19 infection, but said this should not be used to argue against their widespread use to prevent people infecting others.]

That sounds about right.  

What gets crazy are the SJW's screaming at non-mask or nose exposed wearers, Bridal shops designing matching dress and mask for bride and brides's maids,  nauseating PSA's by local and national TV/Movie personalities, masks that don't fit but that are acceptable.  Like wearing the most god awful tie that doesn't match the suit but meets the jacket and tie requirement at a restaurant of high propriety.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

IDK what you're phobia against masks is, but it's silly. Wearing masks saves lives. If you want to protect yourself then get some sort of n95 mask or wear a paint respirator like I do

But to sit and bitch about masks and the requirement to wear them is just downright silly

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

6 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

First off nobody should be coughing in anyone's face if you are distancing. Follow the rules that make sense like that.

Also wear your mask in crowds where something like that can happen...even though that mask still likely doesn't do much in the scenario you proposed, but whatever.

I think the quotes you posted help my argument...they don't necessarily hurt in many cases, but they also aren't gonna make much of a difference either. If they did work, we wouldn't see what's going on now.

Basically, just wear them to make yourself and others feel better. I could also argue that people might follow the social distancing and practice better hygiene instead of using the mask as some type of shield where they can be close and touch things while touching their mask which clearly doesn't help "slow the spread".

20 minutes ago, Meathead said:

IDK what you're phobia against masks is, but it's silly. Wearing masks saves lives. If you want to protect yourself then get some sort of n95 mask or wear a paint respirator like I do

But to sit and bitch about masks and the requirement to wear them is just downright silly

I'm bitching about nitwits like you that say stupid shit like masks save lives. There's literally no proof to back up what you said...not at all.

As I said...people are getting close and touching everything including that dirty ass mask, so it's likely negating any small benefit it may provide...and the difference in these studies shows there is literally no difference. 

I'll concede your respirator and the N95 if people actually maintain it, but the rest is not helping much at all, if any.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

The true value of masks is far from established.  I do follow the rules though like a good sheep.

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

First off nobody should be coughing in anyone's face if you are distancing. Follow the rules that make sense like that.

Also wear your mask in crowds where something like that can happen...even though that mask still likely doesn't do much in the scenario you proposed, but whatever.

I think the quotes you posted help my argument...they don't necessarily hurt in many cases, but they also aren't gonna make much of a difference either. If they did work, we wouldn't see what's going on now.

Basically, just wear them to make yourself and others feel better. I could also argue that people might follow the social distancing and practice better hygiene instead of using the mask as some type of shield where they can be close and touch things while touching their mask which clearly doesn't help "slow the spread".

False sense of security.....