Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Is this going to be a half-year reign for the Bills?

20 year dominance by the Patriots.

Half year reign by the Bills.

Then 10+ years by the Dolphins?

The Dolphins look good AND they still have a TONNNNN of picks.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

The dolphins have won games and have done it different ways, but I wouldn’t say they’ve looked good or like a team that should overtake us to win the division this year. If they win the East, it’s because we failed miserably or had key injuries down the stretch vs. Miami is just better than us. 

• Thanks 1

I hope so. And I hope a

comet murders you mongoloids all in your sleep because you are all 85 IQ morons who don’t deserve to live

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Is this the type of shitposting we can expect for the next week and a half here?  I'm out lol

That's why these boards aren't nearly as fun to view and interact with like the old official buffalo bills one 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

You forget the Jets once they draft Trevor Lawrence. The Bills will be in last place forever and ever. I also think they will go 0-16 every year and never win again.

7 hours ago, gunnar_zero said:

I hope so. And I hope a

comet murders you mongoloids all in your sleep because you are all 85 IQ morons who don’t deserve to live

I guess writing composition is not your strong suite.....you must have an 86 IQ...welcome aboard!

32 minutes ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

That's why these boards aren't nearly as fun to view and interact with like the old official buffalo bills one 

Lol what?

That board was literally a cesspool.

7 hours ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

The dolphins have won games and have done it different ways, but I wouldn’t say they’ve looked good or like a team that should overtake us to win the division this year. If they win the East, it’s because we failed miserably or had key injuries down the stretch vs. Miami is just better than us. 

Have you watched them, or just see highlights?

29 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Lol what?

That board was literally a cesspool.

This board is nothing but doom and gloom and burn OBD down when we lose. That schtick gets so old really quickly. I don't even hardly get on the shoutbox or threads during a game because of it 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Have you watched them, or just see highlights?

I've watched about 5 complete games and quarters of their other ones. Their defense is much improved and are ok offensively. Nothing special but they are at least figuring out ways to win games

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Sure if Miami gets special teams and defensive TD's every game from here on out like they have the last 4 games.

They're playing well, but they are putting up defensive scores like the 2001 Ravens and shit.

They've turned it around quick but I like our QB to keep whipping their ass when they line up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

No....it will be a competative decade i believe between all the teams in the division especially between the bills/fish....we will not see another 20 years or whatever by 1 team dominating the division like the cheats did......your already writing off the bills for the next decade......pump the brakes man!

Just now, jpp said:

No....it will be a competative decade i believe between all the teams in the division especially between the bills/fish....we will not see another 20 years or whatever by 1 team dominating the division like the cheats did......your already writing off the bills for the next decade......pump the brakes man!  If there is going to be any team in the NFL dominating their division for the next 5+ years it will likely be KC....

8 hours ago, gunnar_zero said:

I hope so. And I hope a

8 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Is this the type of shitposting we can expect for the next week and a half here?  I'm out lol

Imagine how boring this place would be if we all sat around here and talked about how great the Bills are and how everyone else blows. Rainbows and sunshine all day long for the Bills! 

miserable that 70s show GIF

Im sure Bears fans a couple years ago where all thinking they were at the dawn of a whole new era. Young promising QB, Khalil Mack and a superbowl level defense....got to a conference title game........annnnnnnd.

The point is the Bills need to capitalize. They need to hit when the iron is hot. Losing last week was like a big bucket of cold water being dumped on that iron...sure it's still hot...but for how long? 

Many Bills fans take things for granted or have blinders on. NOTHING is certain and NOTHING is guaranteed. To think tHe BiLLs aRe gOinG to Be tHe nEXt AfC eaSt DynAstY is just as absurd as anyone saying the Bills are going to be terrible for years to come. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

This board is nothing but doom and gloom and burn OBD down when we lose. That schtick gets so old really quickly. I don't even hardly get on the shoutbox or threads during a game because of it 

Do you know why the official board wasn’t like that?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Imagine how boring this place would be if we all sat around here and talked about how great the Bills are and how everyone else blows. Rainbows and sunshine all day long for the Bills! 

20 Jungle’s talking to each other.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Im sure Bears fans a couple years ago where all thinking they were at the dawn of a whole new era. Young promising QB, Khalil Mack and a superbowl level defense....got to a conference title game........annnnnnnd.

The point is the Bills need to capitalize. They need to hit when the iron is hot. Losing last week was like a big bucket of cold water being dumped on that iron...sure it's still hot...but for how long? 

Many Bills fans take things for granted or have blinders on. NOTHING is certain and NOTHING is guaranteed. To think tHe BiLLs aRe gOinG to Be tHe nEXt AfC eaSt DynAstY is just as absurd as anyone saying the Bills are going to be terrible for years to come. 

Trubisky never played at the level Josh has this year. Those bears teams had an offense that complimented their elite defense. Kind of like how we've been the past couple years. Problem is, you won't beat teams like KC or Seattle very often that way. Buffalo is built to contend now, but you are right that nothing is guaranteed. I'm sure many people back in the early 90's thought those Buffalo teams would at least win 1 Super Bowl

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Do you know why the official board wasn’t like that?

Haha yes, but it was at least refreshing to be able to interact with logical posters from time to time after the Bills lost. Most people on here are ready to fire the entire staff

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

Trubisky never played at the level Josh has this year. Those bears teams had an offense that complimented their elite defense. Kind of like how we've been the past couple years. Problem is, you won't beat teams like KC or Seattle very often that way. Buffalo is built to contend now, but you are right that nothing is guaranteed. I'm sure many people back in the early 90's thought those Buffalo teams would at least win 1 Super Bowl

LOL after Super Bowl XXV I was certain the Bills would never go to another Super Bowl ever again....little did I know how wrong I was...but at the same time, how I wish I was right. 

4 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

LOL after Super Bowl XXV I was certain the Bills would never go to another Super Bowl ever again....little did I know how wrong I was...but at the same time, how I wish I was right. 

I guess I could say fortunately, I was born in 90 so I didn't get to fully experience the heartbreak of those game or the glory of winning as much as we did

Imagine thinking the Dolphins are going to hit on that early first round pick and Tua isn't going to re-injure his hip.

Imagine thinking the Jets aren't going to completely ruin Lawrence, if they even get him. I'm still not convinced they won't pull 3 wins out of their ass at the last second. Just like the Bills they have a knack for blowing a sure thing.

2 hours ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

I guess I could say fortunately, I was born in 90 so I didn't get to fully experience the heartbreak of those game or the glory of winning as much as we did

And that's why i'm so bitter and cynical towards this team haha...I blame those Super Bowls. 4 straight years of hopes crushed will do that to a fan.