Thurmal

The one positive thing about losing via Hail Mary...

18 hours ago, seandelevan said:

True...or imagine if this had happened during the drought? And we fell a game short of going to the playoffs? Yeah I’d be committed for sure.

and who says I'm a miserable son of a bitch? Just look at that. Me pointing out a silver lining. Where's my cookie? 

miserable that 70s show GIF

I am still pretty grumpy from Sunday. Us old timers know what that loss will mean down the stretch. I hope they can use it to finish well.

• Thanks 1

What hurts the most about Sunday was how excited I was that 4th quarter Josh made it happen again, My wife and daughter are not football fans but became Josh fans and now wear bills gear or colors each week on Sundays, and they were pumped when we went ahead. that play was a Miracle play ive prayed buffalo makes a ton of times over 30 years our D needs to be better but nobody saw that coming Josh had that game won for us Dhop is bananas and now I think we play angry from here on out, 1 more loss maybe we got this boys #gobills

• Thanks 1

Twitter @wopalop

bills-gal_20130722122205895_600_400.JPG

You just gave me flashbacks from a memory that doesn’t exist.

Eek.

If that happened in a Super Bowl, I don’t know how we’d ever recover.

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

absent an epic meltdown or a miracle from God ceasing the virus overnight there will be little or no home field advantage in the playoffs this year and the play will be pretty meaningless in 2 months.  So yeah better in season than in the post season.  

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.