Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Georgia election officials say they found over 2,500 votes during recount (Update: Over 10,000 now found)

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

It means you claim to be a non-trumper yet you trumpet (lol) these goofy claims that a few thousand votes that ended up getting counted BEFORE the election was certified is somehow _______________.

How do you fill in that blank?

Yep.  Couple thousand.  Goofy claims.  Nothing to see here!!!!  Gotcha.  That settles that.

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

How is that going off the deep end?  you cant even characterize the point of this thread.  

and I am no leftie.  how many times do I have to say that hating trump does not make me a liberal.  it makes me sane. 

Hating Trump is one thing.

He’s a buffoon.

Saying “no votes disappeared” is just a falsehood.

Which puts you in the same arena as Trump. 

Spreaders of false information.

Votes DID disappear.

Thousands of them.

They were found on a recount. 

• Like 2

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

15 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

He’s a buffoon.

Votes DID disappear.

Thousands of them.

Frawk is one of those guys that is Ok with democracy being oppressed, as long as he’s one the right side of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

21 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

He’s a buffoon.

Votes DID disappear.

Thousands of them.

Well I'm not sure about that buffoon part......

His personality isn't for everyone, but the guy delivers.  He always amuses me too.  Great combination to be honest.  Biden is going to be dreadfully DULL.  :classic_sad:

32 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Votes DID disappear.

So the system worked.  Glad you are focusing on what is important. 

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

12 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Well I'm not sure about that buffoon part......

His personality isn't for everyone, but the guy delivers.  He always amuses me too.  Great combination to be honest.  Biden is going to be dreadfully DULL.  :classic_sad:

he delivers crime, lies and verbal vomit.  

so yes. he delivers.

lol

2 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

he delivers crime, lies and verbal vomit.  

so yes. he delivers.

He personally whipped up that vaccine in the green room of the White House with beakers and test tubes.  In record time too.  Are you going to refuse to take it?  No trust?

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

He personally whipped up that vaccine in the green room of the White House with beakers and test tubes.  In record time too.  Are you going to refuse to take it?  No trust?

do you have anyone around you that can conduct an intervention?

lol

2 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

do you have anyone around you that can conduct an intervention?

Nah.  I conduct all the interventions around here.  Stellar success rate too.  Trump didn't actually make the vaccine himself, you know. :classic_dry::classic_wink:

3 minutes ago, foster said:

And now they have finished the hand recount and Biden is still up over 12,000 votes.

That's it!  Proof positive that there's NOTHING TO SEE HERE!  LOL.  Nothing to hide?  Then let it all play out.  At worst it will help with future elections.  A lot of sketchy things that need to be shit canned.

54 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

So the system worked.  Glad you are focusing on what is important. 

A recount is not automatic.

It had to be asked for.

Which is BS.

Imagine is Biden had lost and we had to endure 4 more years of Trump because we lost some damn votes?

How pissed would you be then?

7 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

It had to be asked for.

Which is BS.

Imagine is Biden had lost and we had to endure 4 more years of Trump because we lost some damn votes?

They'll NEVER admit they'd be doing the EXACT SAME THING if the show was on the other foot.  Discounting it all out of hand is bullshit.

12 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

It had to be asked for.

Which is BS.

It was an audit that is required by Georgia state law:

(ATLANTA)-Today, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced the results of the Risk Limiting Audit of Georgia’s presidential contest, which upheld and reaffirmed the original outcome produced by the machine tally of votes cast. Due to the tight margin of the race and the principles of risk-limiting audits, this audit was a full manual tally of all votes cast. The audit confirmed that the original machine count accurately portrayed the winner of the election. The results of the audit can be viewed HERE , HERE , and HERE .

By law, Georgia was required to conduct a Risk Limiting Audit of a statewide race following the November elections. Understanding the importance of clear and reliable results for such an important contest, Secretary Raffensperger selected the presidential race in Georgia for the audit. Meeting the confidence threshold required by law for the audit meant conducting a full manual tally of every ballot cast in Georgia.

So like I said, it was the normal process that uncovered the lost votes that favored fatass and reaffirmed the ByeDon victory.  

lol

12 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

They'll NEVER admit they'd be doing the EXACT SAME THING if the show was on the other foot.  Discounting it all out of hand is bullshit.

see above dummy.

lol

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Don't call me dummy, dummy.

Why? I just call 'em as I see 'em.  Balls and strikes my friend, balls and strikes.  

lol

11 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Why? I just call 'em as I see 'em.  Balls and strikes my friend, balls and strikes.  

Same here.  You're out!  LOL

• Trump 1

14 hours ago, 212frawk said:

It was an audit that is required by Georgia state law:

(ATLANTA)-Today, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced the results of the Risk Limiting Audit of Georgia’s presidential contest, which upheld and reaffirmed the original outcome produced by the machine tally of votes cast. Due to the tight margin of the race and the principles of risk-limiting audits, this audit was a full manual tally of all votes cast. The audit confirmed that the original machine count accurately portrayed the winner of the election. The results of the audit can be viewed HERE , HERE , and HERE .

By law, Georgia was required to conduct a Risk Limiting Audit of a statewide race following the November elections. Understanding the importance of clear and reliable results for such an important contest, Secretary Raffensperger selected the presidential race in Georgia for the audit. Meeting the confidence threshold required by law for the audit meant conducting a full manual tally of every ballot cast in Georgia.

So like I said, it was the normal process that uncovered the lost votes that favored fatass and reaffirmed the ByeDon victory.  

That’s not true.

Georgia law says that at least ONE race had to be audited.

Could be the senate race, house race, mayoral race, presidential race, etc.

it was up to Raffensperger to choose which race to audit, and he selected the presidential race because of its "national significance.”

If they chose a senate race, for example, the votes that disappeared would not have been uncovered.

There is also a lot of states with NO audit rules.

Imagine the amount of votes that are not discovered in those states.

Could be millions of votes for Biden. Or Trump. Or even a 3rd party!

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

There is also a lot of states with NO audit rules.

Imagine the amount of votes that are not discovered in those states.

Could be millions of votes for Biden. Or Trump. Or even a 3rd party!

Or enough in 2016 to flip the election to Clinton (Beyond the general election)?

On 11/18/2020 at 7:51 PM, LiterateStylish said:

I’m no Trump fan, but we can’t run a democracy when thousands upon thousands of vote disappear.

How about a Republic?

The only reason why they did that Jill Stein audit in 2016 was to figure out how the cheating for Clinton didn't come through. They amped it up this time and got sloppy.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile