Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Georgia election officials say they found over 2,500 votes during recount (Update: Over 10,000 now found)

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I’m no Trump fan, but we can’t run a democracy when thousands upon thousands of vote disappear.

Correct. 

42 minutes ago, travolta said:

Correct. 

Don't let the libs and the mainstream media just brush this off.  They'd be streaming bloody murder if this was the other way around.  EVERYONE should be very troubled by all the problems and flaws with our current system of elections.  This crap has to stop.  Fix it, so EVERYONE can be confident in the result.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I’m no Trump fan, but we can’t run a democracy when thousands upon thousands of vote disappear.

Everyone that gives a damn about free and fair elections should think like this.

The fact that idiots like Frawk don't speaks volumes about who they are

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

what are you talking about?  No votes disappeared. jexus ppl believe the stupidest shit.  

Ring me up when one of fatfuk's zillion different law suits succeeds. 

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

14 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Everyone that gives a damn about free and fair elections should think like this.

The fact that idiots like Frawk don't speaks volumes about who they are

youre a brain dead moron lapping up these conspiracy theories like a dog.  Lemmie know when fatass wins a court case somewhere.  

lol

17 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

what are you talking about?  No votes disappeared. jexus ppl believe the stupidest shit.  

Dude, what are you talking about?

This isn’t a conspiracy.

The freaking Secretary of State admitted they lost some votes.

Im not a Trump fan. I did NOT vote for him.

But has your hate for him made you so unhinged that you can’t see a problem here?

ATLANTA — A second Georgia county has uncovered a trove of votes not previously included in election results, but the additional votes won’t change the overall outcome of the presidential race, the secretary of state’s office said Tuesday.

A memory card that hadn’t been uploaded in Fayette County, just south of Atlanta, was discovered during a hand tally of the votes in the presidential race that stems from part of a legally mandated audit to ensure the new election machines counted the votes accurately, said Gabriel Sterling, a top official in the secretary of state’s office”

https://www.chicagotribune.com/election-2020/ct-georgia-recount-election-results-20201117-xua6fimjdfgupnkbutd4kioxfy-story.html

• Thanks 2

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

21 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

youre a brain dead moron lapping up these conspiracy theories like a dog.  Lemmie know when fatass wins a court case somewhere.  

Pay attention, loser

Things are happening...and it's in the direction of our president 

10 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Don't let the libs and the mainstream media just brush this off.  They'd be streaming bloody murder if this was the other way around.  EVERYONE should be very troubled by all the problems and flaws with our current system of elections.  This crap has to stop.  Fix it, so EVERYONE can be confident in the result.

Oops.  SCREAMING.  Sorry about that.

36 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

LOL.  YOU believe the stupidest shit.  If it fits your point of view, you're all in.  Not fooling anyone.

20 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

This isn’t a conspiracy.

But has your hate for him made you so unhinged that you can’t see a problem here?

ATLANTA — A second Georgia county has uncovered a trove of votes not previously included in election results, but the additional votes won’t change the overall outcome of the presidential race, the secretary of state’s office said Tuesday.

A memory card that hadn’t been uploaded in Fayette County, just south of Atlanta, was discovered during a hand tally of the votes in the presidential race that stems from part of a legally mandated audit to ensure the new election machines counted the votes accurately, said Gabriel Sterling, a top official in the secretary of state’s office”

https://www.chicagotribune.com/election-2020/ct-georgia-recount-election-results-20201117-xua6fimjdfgupnkbutd4kioxfy-story.html

Right on, Lit.  Good post.

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

This isn’t a conspiracy.

You are making this into some sort of unprecedented, sinister event.  It happens from time to time AND IT WAS DISCOVERED IN THE NORMAL AUDIT PROCESS.  it is a non story ginned up by the MAGAT conspiracists into a problem.  it isnt.  it was discovered and the count corrected.  end of story.

But whatever, believe what you like, just let me know when fatass wins something in court or has a state flip to his column.  

• Like 1

lol

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Pay attention, loser

Things are happening...and it's in the direction of our president 

Ok, so what do you want to bet that FATASS has his ass walked out the door by January 20?  Chances are, he heads to Mar-a-la-gofuckyourself soon and never leaves.  But I'll bet you anything you can muster up that fatass is done.  He is a one-term loser.  So put your money where you dumbass mouth is..... or STFU about stuff moving in fatass's direction.

lol

23 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

You are making this into some sort of unprecedented, sinister event.  It happens from time to time AND IT WAS DISCOVERED IN THE NORMAL AUDIT PROCESS.  it is a non story ginned up by the MAGAT conspiracists into a problem.  it isnt.  it was discovered and the count corrected.  end of story.

But whatever, believe what you like, just let me know when fatass wins something in court or has a state flip to his column.  

When did I make it into an "unprecedented, sinister event"?

When did I say anything of the sort?

You're just making shit up.

Trump isn't going to win shit. He's going to be dragged out of the White House like he should be.

But overwhelming ignorance like you're displaying doesn't help the cause. It hinders it. 

Votes were lost. That's bullshit. It shouldn't happen. PERIOD.

For you to say "no votes were lost" is just dumb.

41 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

When did I make it into an "unprecedented, sinister event"?

When did I say anything of the sort?

You're just making shit up.

Trump isn't going to win shit. He's going to be dragged out of the White House like he should be.

But overwhelming ignorance like you're displaying doesn't help the cause. It hinders it. 

Votes were lost. That's bullshit. It shouldn't happen. PERIOD.

For you to say "no votes were lost" is just dumb.

Ii lost my keys but then I found them.  so now I can get in my car and drive away. no different than this non-event. 

Really, its just so comical that this is even a thread.  you people have your undies in a bunch cause 6000 votes were temporarily lost but found in the normal course of the process. 

when you have to keep track of 5 million things, it isnt going to be 100% free of error in the first pass. that's why there is a second pass and a third pass.

I dunno, I am running out of ways to describe this non-event.  like i said, whatever.  NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT.

ONE
TERM
LOSER

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lol

4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Ii lost my keys but then I found them.  so now I can get in my car and drive away. no different than this non-event. 

Really, its just so comical that this is even a thread.  you people have your undies in a bunch cause 6000 votes were temporarily lost but found in the normal course of the process. 

when you have to keep track of 5 million things, it isnt going to be 100% free of error in the first pass. that's why there is a second pass and a third pass.

I dunno, I am running out of ways to describe this non-event.  like i said, whatever.  NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT.

ONE
TERM
LOSER

You're sounding just a little panicky........

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You're sounding just a little panicky........

lol how about Jethro?  How much you want to wager on this outcome?

lol

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

ONE
TERM
LOSER

“You people”

What does that even mean?

Im not a trumper.

lol how about Jethro?  How much you want to wager on this outcome?

Nothing!  LOL.  Not a betting man.  Just giddy that this will at the very least help clean up a very bad system.  If there's no real evidence, fuck 'em.  But if there is............

Hell, I'm not privy to everything here, nor are you.  I am willing to let this play out.  You want it shut down pronto.  Why?

15 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Nothing!  LOL.  Not a betting man.  Just giddy that this will at the very least help clean up a very bad system.  If there's no real evidence, fuck 'em.  But if there is............

Hell, I'm not privy to everything here, nor are you.  I am willing to let this play out.  You want it shut down pronto.  Why?

I never said fatfuk shouldnt be allowed to continue to further trash his reputation in court where he is being destroyed and cant even keep his lawyers from quitting. What I object to is the disinformation he is spreading from the most powerful office in the country AND he is not allowing the transition to take place.  those two things should be made to change.

lol

23 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

“You people”

What does that even mean?

Im not a trumper.

It means you claim to be a non-trumper yet you trumpet (lol) these goofy claims that a few thousand votes that ended up getting counted BEFORE the election was certified is somehow _______________.

How do you fill in that blank?

• Like 1

lol

7 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

It means you claim to be a non-trumper yet you trumpet (lol) these goofy claims that a few thousand votes that ended up getting counted BEFORE the election was certified is somehow _______________.

How do you fill in that blank?

Wow, you really have gone off the deep end.

You all are made for each other. The idiot trumpers and the delusional lefties.

• Haha 1

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

@212frawk watch out, we have an enlightened centrist on our hands.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

How is that going off the deep end?  you cant even characterize the point of this thread.  

and I am no leftie.  how many times do I have to say that hating trump does not make me a liberal.  it makes me sane. 

lol

I never said fatfuk shouldnt be allowed to continue to further trash his reputation in court where he is being destroyed and cant even keep his lawyers from quitting. What I object to is the disinformation he is spreading from the most powerful office in the country AND he is not allowing the transition to take place.  those two things should be made to change.

The poor transition!!!  Sniff.  Sob.  Honk.  Good to know it's only the horrible Orange Man spreading disinformation!  Is this Russian disinformation, by the way???  LOL