Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

tHeRE iS No eViDEnCE!

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ok so now that we all agree there could be problems with the machines,

NOW SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE OF MULTIPLE STATE WIDE LARGE SCALE VOTER FRAUD.

The evidence is not currently on my desk.  It should be a little later, so I'll let you know then.  Idiot.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Do you know a statistician with said evidence? 

They should get that evidence to Rudy or project vertitas ASAP!

Clearly you missed his press conference today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Do you know a statistician with said evidence? 

They should get that evidence to Rudy or project vertitas ASAP!

Glad you're totally in the know about all goings on!!!  LOL

• Haha 1

Just now, SackMan518 said:

Clearly you missed his press conference today.

LOL

That hair dye is leaching into his brain. Whats your excuse?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

It's obvious what's been happening.  Donald and his lawyers have been losing in the courts because the judges are all in on the conspiracy to steal the election from Donald.

spacer.png

Just now, Professor Pigworth said:

It's obvious what's been happening.  Donald and his lawyers have been losing in the courts because the judges are all in on the conspiracy to steal the election from Donald.

spacer.png

Euro douche speaks!!!!  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOL

That hair dye is leaching into his brain. Whats your excuse?

So that's your retort? No commentary about the affidavits (punishable by prison time by the way), expert testimony, and other facts brought up in the press conference? Your sole focus is that it's all bunk because he had some hair dye dribbling down his skull? That's first level thinking but by your post history we all know that you aren't capable of more profound intellectual analysis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

30 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

So that's your retort? No commentary about the affidavits (punishable by prison time by the way), expert testimony, and other facts brought up in the press conference? Your sole focus is that it's all bunk because he had some hair dye dribbling down his skull? That's first level thinking but by your post history we all know that you aren't capable of more profound intellectual analysis.

Let's see if it holds up in court! I can't wait!

• Gay 1
  • Trump 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

"Eat shit MAGAT".  LOL.  I'm gutted!  How will I sleep tonight??????  :classic_unsure:

i dunno, if you react this way to comments not directed at you, you might want to get some counseling.  just a thought. 

• Haha 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Fuck off, peasant

Dems are cheating scum

You are a blind follower of scum and have forfeited your rights as an American for not denouncing election fraud...just like your phoney leader Beijing Biden.

What bet are you talking about? You spout off so much it's hard to keep track. If it's on the election, why would I bet on something unreliable and corrupt like these state governors and their courts?

You are the epitome of what's wrong in America, and you have no sense of what Americans should be. 

You are a disgrace, and I have zero sympathy towards you should this country go in the direction you and the corruption you endorse get your wish.

LOL youre a spineless douche bag that runs his mouth but cant back it up.  typical MAGAT.  

lol

38 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

i dunno, if you react this way to comments not directed at you, you might want to get some counseling.  just a thought. 

It's just that you say that "eat shit MAGAT" line sooooo often.  I feel for those who have had to hear it so often.  :classic_biggrin:

19 hours ago, 212frawk said:

LOL youre a spineless douche bag that runs his mouth but cant back it up.  typical MAGAT.  

Says internet tough guy

Color me unimpressed 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Says internet tough guy

Color me unimpressed 

He'll bash you over the skull with his pussywillow!!!  LOL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Says internet tough guy

Color me unimpressed 

I seriously doubt you have any color. what there is no doubt about is you are a typical MAGAT that runs his mouth but cant back it up.

But seriously, if me challenging you to put your money (or even your avatar) where your mouth is sounds like tough guy talk to you, you're even more pathetic than I thought.  

lol

7 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

I seriously doubt you have any color. what there is no doubt about is you are a typical MAGAT that runs his mouth but cant back it up.

But seriously, if me challenging you to put your money (or even your avatar) where your mouth is sounds like tough guy talk to you, you're even more pathetic than I thought.  

So intimidating!  "doubt you have any color".  What does that mean?  Sorry to butt in.  LOL

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

So intimidating!  "doubt you have any color".  What does that mean?  Sorry to butt in.  LOL

I see Frawk is still retarded and that's why he'll stay on ignore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

FEC Chairman: Trump campaign bringing 'legitimate accusations' of election fraud to court

The "massive amounts of affidavits that we see in these cases show that there was in fact fraud that took place," said FEC Chairman Trey Trainor. "And the other side really needs to answer these questions."

The Trump campaign is bringing "legitimate accusations" to court through affidavits of credible witnesses and other evidence used in its challenges to electoral outcomes in various states, Federal Election Commission Chairman Trey Trainor said.

Trainor said his review of evidence, including numerous affidavits claiming voter fraud and a sworn statement by a prominent mathematician flagging up to 100,000 Pennsylvania ballots, met the first level of legal scrutiny under what's known as motion to dismiss or "Rule 12(b)(6)" of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which would dismiss less credible claims.

Noting the subsequent legal threshold beyond a "motion to dismiss" is the "summary judgment phase," Trainor said that under this phase, the credibility of witnesses is presumed to be accurate, especially given the caliber of the testimonies Trainor has observed to date.

"When considering a motion for summary judgment, a judge will view all evidence in the light most favorable to the movant's opponent," explains Cornell University Law School's Legal Information Institute website.

"What I would be concerned with, if I were on the other side of these election contests that are going on around the country, is that if you look at the level of evidence that has been provided by these affidavits — hundreds of affidavits that corroborate events that have happened on the ground — in a summary judgment phase of these cases, you have to take the evidence of the plaintiff as being true," Trainor told "Just the News AM" television show Friday morning.

"The court has to take the evidence of the plaintiff as being true and see whether or not the other side can make a case against it," added Trainor. "So, the massive amounts of affidavits that we see in these cases show that there was in fact fraud that took place. And the other side really needs to answer these questions."

On Thursday the Trump campaign, led by former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, presented what it called its "opening statement" in a press conference. Members of the campaign's legal team reiterated that it would seek to protect the privacy of many of its sworn witnesses, waiting to sharing their identities with the court, to shield them from potential harassment.  

With the Trump campaign's lawsuits in targeted battleground states across the country in various phases of progress through the courts, Trainor said, "At the end of the day, what I would say is that these are legitimate accusations that are going to be tried in court." 

"And we need to let this legal process play out," Trainor added, "so that we come to a valid conclusion to this election that everybody believes to be legitimate."

In an interview with John Solomon on a Just the News election special, renowned legal scholar Alan Dershowitz said that Trump campaign legal challenges to 2020 presidential election results could rise to the Supreme Court, provided that plaintiffs demonstrate that sufficient numbers of votes were affected to influence outcomes in particular states.

Dershowitz also said it was an uphill battle for Trump to win the election, saying the constitutional questions raised by the possible lack of certifying election results in certain states have never been asked before in American history.

The national conservative legal group Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society on Friday announced that it will file federal and state lawsuits challenging the presidential election results in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, Georgia and Arizona. The Trump campaign is joining with the Amistad Project on the lawsuits on a case-by-case basis, Giuliani said.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

In sworn statement, prominent mathematician flags up to 100,000 Pennsylvania ballots

Federal Elections Commission Chairman Trey Trainor says new analysis by professor Steven Miller "adds to the conclusions that some level of voter fraud took place in this year's election."

In a sworn declaration, a respected mathematician says his analysis of election data and phone interviews with Pennsylvania voters raises questions about as many as 100,000 absentee ballots requested in the key battleground state where President Trump and Joe Biden are separated by just about 82,000 votes.

Williams College Professor Steven Miller, a Yale and Princeton trained math expert, said he analyzed Pennsylvania ballot data collected by former Trump campaign data chief Matt Braynard as well as 2,684 voter interviews conducted by a phone bank and found two concerning patterns. One involved possible votes that were not counted, the other ballots that appeared to be requested by someone other than a registered voter.

"I estimate that the number of ballots that were either requested by someone other than the registered Republican or requested and returned but not counted range from 89,397 to 98,801," Miller said in the sworn statement provided to Just the News. 

Statement PDF

According to Pennsylvania state data for early and absentee ballot requests, there are roughly 165,000 ballots requested in the names of registered GOP voters that had not been counted as of Nov. 16.

Federal Election Commission Chairman Trey Trainor told Just the News that Miller's analysis provides fresh evidence of potential voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election. 

"This data, which is provided by an expert witness, who would be qualified in almost any court in the country, adds to the conclusions that some level of voter fraud took place in this year's election," Trainor said.

"Therefore, the rush to certify results that are this suspicious from places with known election violations would nullify millions of votes that were legally cast by individual voters."  

The Pennsylvania Department of State's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Thursday evening.

In addition to his two base estimates, Miller also offered two estimates with broader ranges and higher confidence intervals. "Almost surely, the number of ballots requested by someone other than the registered Republican is between 37,001 and 58,914," Miller writes. "Almost surely the number of ballots requested by registered Republicans and returned but not counted is in the range from 38,910 to 56,483." 

Matt Braynard, the director of the Voter Integrity Project, which conducted the survey, said Miller's conclusions are "indicative of a kind of problem that we're seeing not just in Pennsylvania but in many of the other states that are determining the outcome of this election."

"We're sharing our data for the other states so that Professor Miller can conduct a similar analysis on them," he told Just the News on Thursday. "I look forward to seeing the results." 

Miller's analysis comes after numerous Pennsylvania voters have described what appear to be widespread irregularities in the voting process there.

Voters in that state described to Just the News receiving absentee ballots in spite of having not requested them; when they showed up at their polling place, they were required to vote with provisional ballots. 

In some cases, mail-in ballots that went unmailed were still listed as "pending" on the state's ballot tracking website as of this week. 

A record number of Americans voted by mail in the 2020 election, driven by concerns that crowded polling places could become superspreader events for COVID-19. 

Major get-out-the-vote campaigns sought to familiarize voters with the mail-in process for both the primary and general elections, though numerous issues were reported over the course of the year, including multiple absentee ballots mailed to individual voters, ballots being mailed to dead voters, and votes appearing to go uncounted well after Election Day. 

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile