Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

tHeRE iS No eViDEnCE!

Just now, 212frawk said:

youre a conspiracy theorist.  

LOL.  No surprise there and I expected nothing else.  Doesn't sound like a concession is coming anytime soon, Biden-lovers.  Get your popcorn.  My advice is to COMPLETELY TUNE OUT THE CORRUPT MSM.  :clapper:

36 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

ughrudy.jpg

Can't trust a man who uses Grecian Formula, huh?  LOL.  Nothing to do with the subject matter, however.  I don't dye my hair.  Just don't get men doing that.  

13 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Can't trust a man who uses Grecian Formula, huh?  LOL.  Nothing to do with the subject matter, however.  I don't dye my hair.  Just don't get men doing that.  

cant trust a man that a) cant keep his hands out of his pants in the company of a minor b) holds pressers in the parking lots of landscaping companies c) cant groom himself properly in front of a national TV audience d) is an unhinged retard that has obliterated his legal reputation. 

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

20 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

cant trust a man that a) cant keep his hands out of his pants in the company of a minor b) holds pressers in the parking lots of landscaping companies c) cant groom himself properly in front of a national TV audience d) is an unhinged retard that has obliterated his legal reputation. 

One hell of a mayor, though.  LOL  :classic_biggrin:

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I believe in what the facts tell me. 

If the facts change, ill change my beliefs.

Try it sometime.

"Alternate" facts.

There is no fraud.jpg

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

"Alternate" facts.

There is no fraud.jpg

How is it working out taking those alternate facts to the courts?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

F8 needs immediate gratification.  The real world doesn't operate that way.  These things take a little bit of time.  This is not a speeding ticket.  :classic_biggrin:

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Don't know, every dog has his day in court...

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

F8 needs immediate gratification.  The real world doesn't operate that way.  These things take a little bit of time.  This is not a speeding ticket.  :classic_biggrin:

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

HAHAHA. You're both pathetic. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Exactly.  If they don't have actual proof/facts, this will whither quickly on the vine.  Why do so many want to shut them down??????????????????????????

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Exactly.  If they don't have actual proof/facts, this will whither quickly on the vine.  Why do so many want to shut them down??????????????????????????

I'm all for bringing everything to the courts.

The courts have determined that you lack evidence. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOL.  This is just ramping up, friend.  Wait and see.  The big Biden unity orgy will just have to wait.  LOL

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Good to see you're putting that law degree of yours to good use.

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

youre a conspiracy theorist.  

You're a brainwashed mouth breather that has no interest or concern in free and fair elections...which means you don't believe in America and our constitution.

You belong in China with the rest that think like you.

You dont deserve the rights and liberties this country affords you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You're a brainwashed mouth breather that has no interest or concern in free and fair elections...which means you don't believe in America and our constitution.

People like him don't give a shit about things like that.  They're only interested in getting their way.  Pitiful.  Forgive us if many us want fair and honest results.  I need to confident I haven't been cheated.  Don't feel that way right now.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

trump is currently 1-29 on court cases, with the sole "victory" reducing the post election deadline for ballot submission in PA being reduced from 9 to 6 days.  That's it.  He has either lost or voluntarily withdrawn his own case.

It's not what they say in these deranged pressers, its what they say in court.  They NEVER present these retarded conspiracy theories in court.  They'd lose their law licenses if they did. 

Its more trumpian shiny object subterfuge.  Difference now is he has less than 70 days before the moving vans show up.  thats all that matters. 

lol

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Articles from the past also show that your beloved Democrats had the same exact concern over these voting machines but this time they're keeping silent because the refs made the calls their way.

Democratic senators warned of potential 'vote switching' by Dominion voting machines prior to 2020 election

Four congressional Democrats sent a letter to the owners of Dominion Voting Systems and cited several problems that “threaten the integrity of our elections,” including “vote switching.”

In a December 2019 letter to Dominion Voting Systems, which has been mired in controversy after a human error involving its machines in Antrim County, Michigan, resulted in incorrect counts, Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren, Ron Wyden, and Amy Klobuchar and congressman Mark Pocan warned about reports of machines “switching votes,” “undisclosed vulnerabilities,” and “improbable” results that “threaten the integrity of our elections.”

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

6 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Eat shit MAGAT.  You're the one supporting the subversion of elections via disinformation and flat out lies. 

Ring me up when fatass flips a state or wins ANYTHING in court.

BTW, why no response to my offer to put your money where your dumbass mouth is?  coward.

• Like 1

lol

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Articles from the past also show that your beloved Democrats had the same exact concern over these voting machines but this time they're keeping silent because the refs made the calls their way.

Democratic senators warned of potential 'vote switching' by Dominion voting machines prior to 2020 election

Four congressional Democrats sent a letter to the owners of Dominion Voting Systems and cited several problems that “threaten the integrity of our elections,” including “vote switching.”

In a December 2019 letter to Dominion Voting Systems, which has been mired in controversy after a human error involving its machines in Antrim County, Michigan, resulted in incorrect counts, Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren, Ron Wyden, and Amy Klobuchar and congressman Mark Pocan warned about reports of machines “switching votes,” “undisclosed vulnerabilities,” and “improbable” results that “threaten the integrity of our elections.”

Ok so now that we all agree there could be problems with the machines,

NOW SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE OF MULTIPLE STATE WIDE LARGE SCALE VOTER FRAUD.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ok so now that we all agree there could be problems with the machines,

NOW SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE OF MULTIPLE STATE WIDE LARGE SCALE VOTER FRAUD.

Perhaps you should talk to a statistician.

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Perhaps you should talk to a statistician.

Do you know a statistician with said evidence? 

They should get that evidence to Rudy or project vertitas ASAP!

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

10 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

trump is currently 1-29 on court cases, with the sole "victory" reducing the post election deadline for ballot submission in PA being reduced from 9 to 6 days.  That's it.  He has either lost or voluntarily withdrawn his own case.

It's not what they say in these deranged pressers, its what they say in court.  They NEVER present these retarded conspiracy theories in court.  They'd lose their law licenses if they did. 

Its more trumpian shiny object subterfuge.  Difference now is he has less than 70 days before the moving vans show up.  thats all that matters. 

Should be a fun 70 days.  Big unity party will have to wait.  LOL

10 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Eat shit MAGAT.  You're the one supporting the subversion of elections via disinformation and flat out lies. 

Ring me up when fatass flips a state or wins ANYTHING in court.

BTW, why no response to my offer to put your money where your dumbass mouth is?  coward.

"Eat shit MAGAT".  LOL.  I'm gutted!  How will I sleep tonight??????  :classic_unsure: