Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

tHeRE iS No eViDEnCE!

HERE IS THE EVIDENCE

Add it to your bookmarks people! The list is growing longer each hour.

Fraud Evidence.jpg

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Meanwhile, in court, where all this shit is being ridiculed by judge after judge:

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

59 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

tenor (8).gif

I'm sure these were all Trump votes right?

Pair Charged With Voter Fraud Allegedly Submitted Thousands of Fraudulent Applications on Behalf of Homeless People

Carlos Antonio De Bourbon Montenegro -- also known as Mark Anthony Gonsalves -- was set to be arraigned Tuesday in a downtown Los Angeles courtroom on 18 felony counts of voter fraud, 11 felony counts of procuring a false or forged instrument, two felony counts of perjury and one felony count of conspiracy to commit voter fraud, along with nine misdemeanor counts of interference with a prompt transfer of a completed affidavit, according to the District Attorney's Office.

Montenegro, 53, allegedly submitted more than 8,000 fraudulent voter registration applications between July and October, as well as allegedly falsifying names, addresses and signatures on nomination papers under penalty of perjury to run for mayor in Hawthorne.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Pair Charged With Voter Fraud Allegedly Submitted Thousands of Fraudulent Applications on Behalf of Homeless People

Carlos Antonio De Bourbon Montenegro -- also known as Mark Anthony Gonsalves -- was set to be arraigned Tuesday in a downtown Los Angeles courtroom on 18 felony counts of voter fraud, 11 felony counts of procuring a false or forged instrument, two felony counts of perjury and one felony count of conspiracy to commit voter fraud, along with nine misdemeanor counts of interference with a prompt transfer of a completed affidavit, according to the District Attorney's Office.

Montenegro, 53, allegedly submitted more than 8,000 fraudulent voter registration applications between July and October, as well as allegedly falsifying names, addresses and signatures on nomination papers under penalty of perjury to run for mayor in Hawthorne.

He got caught your brain dead d00shbag.  that's how the system works.  ring us up when your boy wins something in court.

• Thanks 1

lol

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

And he was caught, and facing over a decade of jail time....so how many people you think are doing that around the country?  lmaoooo

• Like 1

I think a lot of this happened ESPECIALLY in the swing states.  I suppose I'm just a conspiracy theorist though!  LOL.  No.  This SHIT needs to be cleaned up and should not be tolerated.  Funny that when it happens it's ALWAYS the dems who benefit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I think a lot of this happened ESPECIALLY in the swing states.  I suppose I'm just a conspiracy theorist though!  LOL.  No.  This SHIT needs to be cleaned up and should not be tolerated.  Funny that when it happens it's ALWAYS the dems who benefit.

Like this?

• Thanks 2

Parler @NYexile

If there is ANY substance to any of the allegations or so called "evidence" Rudy will find it and make it stick! Oh wait...

• Gay 1

The democrats rigged presidential election so they could get nothing done because they dont have control of the senate?

Conservatives say the darndest things.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

43 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The democrats rigged presidential election so they could get nothing done because they dont have control of the senate?

You don't believe in digging very deep.  Whatever.  You're only going to believe what you WANT to believe.  Been your act since day one.  Yawn......

22 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You don't believe in digging very deep.  Whatever.  You're only going to believe what you WANT to believe.  Been your act since day one.  Yawn......

I believe in what the facts tell me. 

If the facts change, ill change my beliefs.

Try it sometime.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

truly. MAGATs want us to believe that Biden ran a sophisticated elections subversion campaign while sleeping in his basement.  systematically out flanking the entire elections apparatus of all 50 states and the federal government. I mean, that's believable, right?

MAGATs are the dumbest fuks on earth.  you need a whole new category of stupid to adequately describe them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

lol

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I believe in what the facts tell me. 

If the facts change, ill change my beliefs.

Try it sometime.

LOL.  Sure, kid.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Sure, kid.

Meanwhile, at today's unhinged presser, Rudy finds a way to become even more ridiculous

moreughrudy.jpg

lol

This is getting more and more interesting.

if by interesting you mean deranged, then yes, quite interesting!

• Like 1

lol

17 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Meanwhile, at today's unhinged presser, Rudy finds a way to become even more ridiculous

moreughrudy.jpg

Can you imagine hitting such a low point in your life that your lies cause you to sweat so much that your hair dye starts to run?

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Can you imagine hitting such a low point in your life that your lies cause you to sweat so much that your hair dye starts to run?

ughrudy.jpg

• Like 1

lol

Something's going on here, folks.  Call me a conspiracy theorist.  Call me whatever you want.  LOL.  I'm going to let this whole thing play out.  Fascinating.  :classic_cool:

• Thanks 1

Something's going on here, folks.  Call me a conspiracy theorist.  Call me whatever you want.  LOL.  I'm going to let this whole thing play out.  Fascinating.  :classic_cool:

youre a conspiracy theorist.  

lol