Sorry guys. A day late. Holiday in Mexico yesterday. 

Balls

Good Allen. Man when he's on he's unbeatable. Ice in his veins. Had us primed for another comeback win

Diggs. Is there anything left to be said about this man ? What a fucking baller

Beasley. Another baller. Always open, reliable as fuck. 

Bass. 3 from 50+ ?? In one quarter ? Wow. Kid seems to have turned the corner. I stand corrected. 

Goats

Bad Allen. 2 picks. Flirted with a couple more. Went to sleep for the entire 2nd half aside from the last drive. No more of that Josh. Be consistent !!

Run game. Yet another pathetic showing. I can't figure out WTF is going on there. They were pretty decent last year. 

Defense. Another 30+ points given up, more than 200+ on the ground. 100 yard runner. Midget runs for 2 scores. Frazier needs to be let go. I wasn't for it at first. But a message needs to be sent. 

Knox. Useless. Huge penalty. Cost big time. 

Bojo. Useless. Bum. 

Lady luck. Complain all you want about time outs and whether the last play had the right personnel or not. That was nothing but luck from the Cards. Like I wrote in another thread. If I had told you before the game that with 11 seconds left all Zona had was a Hail Mary to a Poyer, Hyde, White triple covered Hopkins you all would've taken it. 

COVID. Kroft being out cost us because we had to play the imbecile that is Knox. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I'd give a ball/goat to Smoke.  Total difference maker when on the field.  Just cant stay there.

• Thanks 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Balls: at the end of the day....in all fairness...the only one I think deserves it is Bass. Dude basically locked up the kicking job for years to come. 

Goats: me for celebrating and acting like the Bills fucking won the super bowl when Allen hit Diggs with 34 seconds left. Totally lost track of time. Thought there were maybe 12 seconds left. Probably the loudest I screamed since Dalton punched our ticket to the playoffs. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

8 hours ago, 212frawk said:

I'd give a ball/goat to Smoke.  Total difference maker when on the field.  Just cant stay there.

He's been legging it out, literally, week after week.  This bye week is a blessing for him, much needed

17 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Good one.

He's been hurt almost all year long. Damn shame because he does make a huge difference. Hopefully the bye week allows him to fully heal. Gonna need him for the final stretch. 

9 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

He's been legging it out, literally, week after week.  This bye week is a blessing for him, much needed

Yeah he should have scored a TD on that screen pass. Instead he turned mortal halfway to the endzone and looked like one of us trying to score. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

26 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Yeah he should have scored a TD on that screen pass. Instead he turned mortal halfway to the endzone and looked like one of us trying to score. 

Daniel Jones approves this post

• Haha 1

You do know that if the coaching staff had put Josh Allen on that last minute kick off return, we win the game!!!!

Balls

Allen

Seattle Seahawks, thank you thank you thank you for stopping the wanking over that tosser. . . .