Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Was the catch ... a catch?

5 minutes ago, theAteam said:

#catchgate

Imagine if they came back and ruled it incomplete lol

It's Buffalo, remember?

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I'll speak for sean and say FUCK!

Uh, yeah!

I think with the devastation we all missed this during the game!

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

17 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

How is this not getting more attention? This is a potential game changer.

I thought every touchdown was reviewed?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

That is such a Bills thing. Music City Miracle.  

And to Lit question, why isn’t this getting attention? Bills thing.  If this was New England or Dallas.... ESPN would be running this 24/7 like it was the biggest thing since 9/11. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

After looking at it closely......

that's a catch...I mean it was ruled a catch and TD so......and it's not obvious...not enough overturn it. 

Now saying that....if this was a Bills receiver? It would be overturned most definitely. 

• Haha 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

13 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I thought the same thing upon watching the replay. But you jut knew it was never getting called back. Not for us anyway. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

"Just give it to them."

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

21 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Just asking cause im wondering.....because its in the endzone....hopkins catches it and has possession coming down with it than the ball drops out only when he hits the ground however it did break the plain/goaline did it matter if it drops on the ground anyways?

33 minutes ago, foster said:

Once Rudy gets back from PA, put him on it!!

Only 20K a day!!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

25 minutes ago, jpp said:

Just asking cause im wondering.....because its in the endzone....hopkins catches it and has possession coming down with it than the ball drops out only when he hits the ground however it did break the plain/goaline did it matter if it drops on the ground anyways?

My "Would I want that to be a catch for my team" eye says yes.  He made the play and our guys almost made the play.

It sucks to lose, but if the shoe were on the other foot, I would expect that to count for the Bills.  

19 hours ago, jpp said:

Looking at the picture and video, there is no way he controlled the ball to the ground. Question is, was it reviewed? And were the Bill's complaining about?

WWF ...

• Thanks 1

On 11/17/2020 at 7:12 PM, jpp said:

yes it matters. He must survive the ground. Or it is incomplete.

later shot in that pic thread shows ball possibly lose in his gut area after it hit ground and moved up. It should have been reviewed. Don't know if enough evidence to overturn but warranted a review.  

I don't even know if this is an network camera shot. If not, then not available for review officials and might explain why we heard nothing of it until after the game.

https://www.tiktok.com/@nfl__heaven/video/6895773053729443078?_d=secCgsIARCbDRgBIAMoARI%2BCjy%2BEruG1Bf1Vf7mYCbHjarCOhNi1kLYPNbaue6%2BIs6lXm6W9cpPjtrzxCT8dADZFS45I4qyS0NYKQ7sj90aAA%3D%3D&language=en&preview_pb=0&sec_user_id=MS4wLjABAAAA9egTvqhYThc6ukyJwbxvUNCLIGHwMOvHxj6zY1w6Z8U_w5IbHQ-BfQnU9-YK0bX1&share_app_name=musically&share_item_id=6895773053729443078&share_link_id=0a96efce-a26c-44e5-938f-f97fac2aebbb&timestamp=1605564543&u_code=dff8h00djc99f4&user_id=6895846251758273541&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=android&utm_source=copy&source=h5_m

cba fan

25 minutes ago, cba fan said:

yes it matters. He must survive the ground. Or it is incomplete.

later shot in that pic thread shows ball possibly lose in his gut area after it hit ground and moved up. It should have been reviewed. Don't know if enough evidence to overturn but warranted a review.  

I don't even know if this is an network camera shot. If not, then not available for review officials and might explain why we heard nothing of it until after the game.

https://www.tiktok.com/@nfl__heaven/video/6895773053729443078?_d=secCgsIARCbDRgBIAMoARI%2BCjy%2BEruG1Bf1Vf7mYCbHjarCOhNi1kLYPNbaue6%2BIs6lXm6W9cpPjtrzxCT8dADZFS45I4qyS0NYKQ7sj90aAA%3D%3D&language=en&preview_pb=0&sec_user_id=MS4wLjABAAAA9egTvqhYThc6ukyJwbxvUNCLIGHwMOvHxj6zY1w6Z8U_w5IbHQ-BfQnU9-YK0bX1&share_app_name=musically&share_item_id=6895773053729443078&share_link_id=0a96efce-a26c-44e5-938f-f97fac2aebbb&timestamp=1605564543&u_code=dff8h00djc99f4&user_id=6895846251758273541&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=android&utm_source=copy&source=h5_m

That ball hit the ground not in possession.  Not a catch, but....