Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Antonio Brown breaks security camera and throws bicycle at at security guard

Recommended Posts

That didn't take long.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leopard ain’t changing his spots. Just glad he didn’t splooge on the security guards hair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giselle must love having this guy crash at their house lolll...you think Tom is letting AB rail his girl, Tom kisses his son on the lips still, wouldn't doubt he's into being cucked lolll

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Another made up story

dude you need a little variety in your posts. seriously.  


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

with the tension between marcia and arians evident already, this tem could be on the verge of an implosion

how delicious would that be?!


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, 212frawk said:

dude you need a little variety in your posts. seriously.  

Lol thanks for talking to me. This place is dead..

 

Lol your entire schooling was hearing the same thing over and over so you'd believe it. I'm the one telling the truth. But now you're so conditioned that you can't hear it.

Truth is very simple. Lies come in a variety of forms.

 

And look who's talking..you lost the same crap in the chat box over and over!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Lol thanks for talking to me. This place is dead..

Lol your entire schooling was hearing the same thing over and over so you'd believe it. I'm the one telling the truth. But now you're so conditioned that you can't hear it.

Truth is very simple. Lies come in a variety of forms.

And look who's talking..you lost the same crap in the chat box over and over!

bro you are a boring one-trick pony.   The next time you prove one of your retarded "fake" stories will be the 1st.  


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

bro you are a boring one-trick pony.   The next time you prove one of your retarded "fake" stories will be the 1st.  

The next time you prove any story you believe , will be the first. You've done nothing but believe what you read.

If antonio really did any of this shit, the nfl would have gotten rid of him. He's paid to have his name sullied and he knows it.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thinwhiteduke said:

The next time you prove any story you believe , will be the first. You've done nothing but believe what you read.

If antonio really did any of this shit, the nfl would have gotten rid of him. He's paid to have his name sullied and he knows it.

prove it or STFU

  • Haha 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

prove it or STFU

Like I said. You've proven nothing. Believing what media tells you doesn't qualify as proof. Prove is just a word.

The correct thing to do is find truth. 

Common sense tells you it's a just a show since they let him stick around. Also, they way they wrote the sexual harassment story is more evidence it's fake. Too many silly holes in it. It's all just a show. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Like I said. You've proven nothing. Believing what media tells you doesn't qualify as proof. Prove is just a word.

The correct thing to do is find truth. 

Common sense tells you it's a just a show since they let him stick around. Also, they way they wrote the sexual harassment story is more evidence it's fake. Too many silly holes in it. It's all just a show. 

Its not my job to prove your baseless assertions.  All you ever do is claim everything is fake without a shred of proof.  ever. 

its boring. 


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Its not my job to prove your baseless assertions.  All you ever do is claim everything is fake without a shred of proof.  ever. 

its boring. 

Youre fighting with no weapons now. It is your job. I took it upon myself to discern truth. You rely on needing to be told whether it's true. You're just contradicting me now, with no ability to defend the media propaganda with your own evidence.

I just told you exactly why it's fake. If this were real, govt wouldn't need to find ways to force people to  take a vaccine and do as told. You would be able to see it a around you. You only think it's real because they need to use celebrities to make you believe what's not there. 

Antonio is a puppet. 

It is up to you and you choose to remain ignorant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...