Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Legs

Love my 2020 Buffalo Bills

Yes, heartbreaking loss to the Cardinals.

But how about the late drive by Josh Allen and that throw and amazing catch by Diggs with 30 seconds to take the lead! And those monster kicks by Tyler Bass. Don't forget Cole Beasley carving up the secondary. Lot of positives Sunday.

Just love my 2020 Buffalo Bills. Great attitude, fun to watch, try hard defense, leading the AFC EAST.

Sure we could use probably two offensive guards to round things out and actually have a running attack that isn't towards the bottom of the league (I think we are 28th based on Yards/game)

Really, we just need some more hogs on the Oline and the Dline and we could start talking deep playoffs.

Let's get guys healthy the next week and a half and knock down the Chargers and 49ers to push our record to 9-3. Go Bills!

• Thanks 1

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

Sorry, please go to another message board. This is the "the-sky-is-falling-we-are-only-7-3" message board....

• Haha 1

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

I'll say this, the bye week comes at a perfect time. That loss sucks, but at least that's gonna longer with them for two weeks, which hopefully lights a fire under them.

I also notice Allen tends to play much better after a bye week, so hopefully that trend continues. 

I remember threads like this last year right before they finished the season 0-2 and lost in the playoffs. And I remember threads like this in the Losman, Trent, and Fitzpatrick years when they were 4-0, 5-2 etc etc and we all know how those ended.

I will always wait and reserve judgement until it's all said and done. 

Has this team improved? God yes.

Is this team legit? Doubt it...nothing has shown me they are ready for the next step yet. 

miserable that 70s show GIF